+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 28, 2024, 11:13:55 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26207
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 549
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 536
Total: 544

Author Topic: Dingo & L-mx clan abusing again  (Read 4712 times)

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
Dingo & L-mx clan abusing again
« on: April 11, 2022, 12:03:46 am »
Just like they did when the koreans were playing. They just play vs each other giving dingo free wins.

You really need to have a top 2s tournament as well for the prize $

There is truly so much so much abuse from dingo and his buddies

Peter should finished 1st this season

loncherita34

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Dingo & L-mx clan abusing again
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 12:06:33 am »
Just like they did when the koreans were playing. They just play vs each other giving dingo free wins.

You really need to have a top 2s tournament as well for the prize $

There is truly so much so much abuse from dingo and his buddies

Peter should finished 1st this season

stop cry noob u dodger all time nice raped 3-1 remember it

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 12:09:12 am »
Didn't I murder you in our last tournament match? Where is this 3-1 coming from? Stop with your lies you abusing little scum

loncherita34

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 12:13:50 am »
Didn't I murder you in our last tournament match? Where is this 3-1 coming from? Stop with your lies you abusing little scum
3-1 ez

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 12:14:29 am »
Lol, Stupid scum. I'm up on you newbbbbbb

Muppy

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 12:35:38 am »
Hey team L-Mx respond in this thread please let the community see bo9 https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?topic=1903.msg19261;topicseen#new

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2022, 12:44:05 am »
Three games with potentially uneven teams hardly qualifies as abuse; I don't know if its possible to know for sure whether those games were fixed. I was on yesterday and DinGo- was playing 2v2 all day with every partner; I was in most of those games and the games I lost against him I can guarantee were won fairly. The potential for last minute abuse in 2v2 is a long-standing problem and I'll look into an effective tournament system that wouldn't drag out forever; for the time being I don't think any action is warranted in this case

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2022, 01:35:26 am »
No abuse just big dodgers looking to win easy money without facing skilled players

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2022, 01:40:00 am »
Three games with potentially uneven teams hardly qualifies as abuse; I don't know if its possible to know for sure whether those games were fixed. I was on yesterday and DinGo- was playing 2v2 all day with every partner; I was in most of those games and the games I lost against him I can guarantee were won fairly. The potential for last minute abuse in 2v2 is a long-standing problem and I'll look into an effective tournament system that wouldn't drag out forever; for the time being I don't think any action is warranted in this case

Then be fair and look into the 1's tournament where Hydra/Tom plays 20 games for free wins vs groupies like Gus and Ronin. Free wins vs Gunther is a good formula but don't complain if other people utilize the same tactics for 2's. Hydra keeps dodging the good players online all day. Bring taeng back!

Make this a respectable tournament Sword. Unbiased and not nepotize scw.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2022, 01:47:15 am »

Then be fair and look into the 1's tournament where Hydra/Tom plays 20 games for free wins vs groupies like Gus and Ronin. Free wins vs Gunther is a good formula but don't complain if other people utilize the same tactics for 2's. Hydra keeps dodging the good players online all day. Bring taeng back!

shut up and suck my huge fat cock you dumb noob. Look at breakz account where I took dingo 15 games and took him from the top 3. Calling me a free win? Yea suck my big dick you little bitch smurf

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2022, 01:50:05 am »

Well, I was trying to get a game vs dingo today. We were even in the same game lobby with a bunch of observers all trying to get him to play vs me. Dingo dodged of course. But what do you know? You're a nobody and always will be a nobody :(
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 02:01:26 am by HyDrA »

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2022, 01:56:40 am »
Season 27 I went toe to toe with dingo but couldn't touch tom. I'm the most reputable player in sc history. Never once cheated and you have no proof. Keep talking out of your ass Carvusis. Lmx waterboy aka chris

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2022, 02:00:47 am »
Season 27 I went toe to toe with dingo but couldn't touch tom. I'm the most reputable player in sc history. Never once cheated and you have no proof. Keep talking out of your ass Carvusis. Lmx waterboy aka chris

Sword put a banner talk on Tom pretend Indiana Jones and Gus the hairy smelly Chewbacca. This type of bm.is allowed yet in previous seasons other players have gotten banned for bm. I can step it up a notch but Gus will cry more. Hydra and Gus keep dodging good sc players so they hate. Faiinr Dingo Cole and every sc players has spoken the truth about Tom and how.muchnhe dodges....no surprise there from mr hacker. Free win vs Gus. He can't even beat goon and even player Baby beat Goon LOL ROFL.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2022, 02:03:15 am »

Sword put a banner talk on Tom pretend Indiana Jones and Gus the hairy smelly Chewbacca. This type of bm.is allowed yet in previous seasons other players have gotten banned for bm. I can step it up a notch but Gus will cry more. Hydra and Gus keep dodging good sc players so they hate. Faiinr Dingo Cole and every sc players has spoken the truth about Tom and how.muchnhe dodges....no surprise there from mr hacker. Free win vs Gus. He can't even beat goon and even player Baby beat Goon LOL ROFL.

Lol.. Cole calling someone else a dodger? Now that's a funny one.

Funny how "Every sc player" says the complete opposite of what you're trying to say... You disappoint me chris. buh bye now nobody

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2022, 02:09:43 am »
Truly sad pathetic little noob.  ::) Chris you need to relax and just suck my dick already.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord