+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 05:01:02 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26189
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 450
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 413
Total: 416

Author Topic: Tourney with only LvL players  (Read 8426 times)

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Tourney with only LvL players
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2022, 11:05:20 pm »
You’re an absolute moron lol

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2022, 01:27:00 am »
Day needs to finish in the top 3 a couple times legit (without coles help) to get his respect back. Most I've seen him get is b rank with an even record.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2022, 01:28:28 am »
So Victor was Dave? Haha...

Wonderlust-

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2022, 01:30:32 am »
If Victor is Dave I am truly dissapointed in him.
You are no match for me lol. And I’m up on you in 1s as well even from last season and so on. 

Im not complaining about match ups.  Fainers pvz is good.   I am close to Tom. I never said I was in the same league. I am in same league as cole and dingo and Jose etc.    Ancv. Ur list is so off lol. But you are entitled to your opinion.

I would have gotten S regardless of who I played.
Baby is the most inconsistent player. Yes he plays well at times but no he isn’t better. Thanks.

Regardless of the facts I get dodged all the time.  Example random, goon, Syddot, masen, ash, . And many more. I play who is willing to play.  I am always in the top 5 when I play. 

Lots of people respect me. I am a good player.  It’s a challenge changing from x2 to normal speed with timings and everything but I easily do it anyways.  Stone is no way near up there as wel lol. We are like 12-3 for me lol. He is decent. 

If you all can read my words. I stated the word consistent.   
Anyways I can see it’s all gossip and hate so I won’t bother posting.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2022, 05:18:13 am »
What?? You are the most retarded person I've ever met. Up on me? Look at our total history and I'm up on you if you include your multiple names. Only time I lose vs you is due to inactivity and when I ask for re, you say you can only play a couple and make up some lame excuse. If you look at forums, you had agreed to play me in a bo11 and literally didn't respond or show up to an agreed series. I don't even play anymore. Looking at both accounts you have posted here, fainer is 9-0 vs you including several tvp's and a zvp. Not just pvz. Ive always been back and forth with fainer and if you look at our games, im one of the only gamers who beat him evenly zvp. And im not even on the same level as hydra, cole, dingo or jose. With just the two forum names here, im 6-3 vs you(im also Block- but you knew that when i 4-0ed you that season). I also just took the time to go on your other name I.s- or pleasanty, the one forum name you actually played good ppl and barely got rank B+(legitimate representation of your skill). Im 9-2 vs you on that forum name and fainer/stone also shit on you many times. 7-7 you vs stone on all 3 forum names combined. Again, proving another one of your retarded claims of being 12-3 vs stone completely incorrect. Fainer 3-0ed on that name and didn't get pvz once. Ok, so you beat fainer once or twice off season. What does that make you vs him?? 2-15?Heck, dark]reclidor almost tied you.Thats even before they are as good as they are now.  That brings our total score of me being up on you 15-5 between those three forum names. You are delusional. You are not close to hydra and most definitely not in the same league as cole, Dingo or jose. I've played all of those gamers countless times and you enough to know that current level stone and even random would shit on you. You're like the epitome of a delusional narcissistic who lives in some fairy tale land. If you think otherwise, go ahead and actually play any one of those gamers in a legit bo9. Not one of your usual "I can only play one or two then I've got to pub with my freinds". Stone is right on with you being tier 4. A lvl tournament would be a joke if you are included.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 07:20:17 am by Think-Fast »

ANCV

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2022, 10:25:53 am »
I don't know where you get 9-3, if the few times we've played have been a few games. I remember that I did not know you, when I saw your rank I realized that you were like Jamzzz, always abusing those who have less lvl than you. I also remember that I made you reset your top account. I'm not saying you won't beat a lot of tier4 players, but you wouldn't beat any of the tier3 guys in a bo11 convincingly. Don't talk to me about winning a game or 2 and making up an excuse not to continue.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2022, 11:02:34 am »
I don't know where you get 9-3, if the few times we've played have been a few games. I remember that I did not know you, when I saw your rank I realized that you were like Jamzzz, always abusing those who have less lvl than you. I also remember that I made you reset your top account. I'm not saying you won't beat a lot of tier4 players, but you wouldn't beat any of the tier3 guys in a bo11 convincingly. Don't talk to me about winning a game or 2 and making up an excuse not to continue.

Stone and I don't even like eachother but both are experienced enough in the league to know gg]eazy is pretty much jamzzz 2.0. Tbh I think diablo, slash, saik, and other tier 4 gamers would shit on gg]eazy in a bo9

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2022, 11:45:41 am »
I don't have a problem with Eric and think he is better than people give him credit. He does not play alot of high tier games for whatever reason. Would like to see higher level games from him. He does play a lot of people lower tier than himself for rank. That is not enough for me to hate or be him as I get along with him and see him as a decent gamer.

ANCV

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2022, 12:05:51 pm »
Nobody hates him, even GanGsTer]Random has been occupying the first position lately. I consider it tier4. He's a decent player but I think he still needs to improve to be tier3, same for Gg]Eazy. GanGsTer]Random also won some games against Dingo and José. I get that Gg]Eazy did that too, but it's not enough to be tier3.

zeal

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2022, 12:06:25 pm »
What?? You are the most retarded person I've ever met. Up on me? Look at our total history and I'm up on you if you include your multiple names. Only time I lose vs you is due to inactivity and when I ask for re, you say you can only play a couple and make up some lame excuse. If you look at forums, you had agreed to play me in a bo11 and literally didn't respond or show up to an agreed series. I don't even play anymore. Looking at both accounts you have posted here, fainer is 9-0 vs you including several tvp's and a zvp. Not just pvz. Ive always been back and forth with fainer and if you look at our games, im one of the only gamers who beat him evenly zvp. And im not even on the same level as hydra, cole, dingo or jose. With just the two forum names here, im 6-3 vs you(im also Block- but you knew that when i 4-0ed you that season). I also just took the time to go on your other name I.s- or pleasanty, the one forum name you actually played good ppl and barely got rank B+(legitimate representation of your skill). Im 9-2 vs you on that forum name and fainer/stone also shit on you many times. 7-7 you vs stone on all 3 forum names combined. Again, proving another one of your retarded claims of being 12-3 vs stone completely incorrect. Fainer 3-0ed on that name and didn't get pvz once. Ok, so you beat fainer once or twice off season. What does that make you vs him?? 2-15?Heck, dark]reclidor almost tied you.Thats even before they are as good as they are now.  That brings our total score of me being up on you 15-5 between those three forum names. You are delusional. You are not close to hydra and most definitely not in the same league as cole, Dingo or jose. I've played all of those gamers countless times and you enough to know that current level stone and even random would shit on you. You're like the epitome of a delusional narcissistic who lives in some fairy tale land. If you think otherwise, go ahead and actually play any one of those gamers in a legit bo9. Not one of your usual "I can only play one or two then I've got to pub with my freinds". Stone is right on with you being tier 4. A lvl tournament would be a joke if you are included.

Not even gonna read all this.  JUST 1v1 GG)Eazy- BO7 and have it casted.  Give the people what they want to see. 

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2022, 12:37:17 pm »
We had a b011 planned and he completely blew it off after he agreed to it

l)(l-

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2022, 12:43:31 pm »
lol dave. I am not saying you are bad. Just you can't beat me lol maybe 1 out of a few games. Already proved it last time we played and the non scw games. At least I dont lose to noobs constantly like you do. I am alot more consistent than you.

Stone, I raped u in tourney, i rape you every season i play on wonderlust greatescape ggeazy etc.

I agree gus I don't have as many high lvl games as I would but I usually get above in points by alot, then they challenge me, to be fair im going to wait for them to get close so I lose less points? To me this is fair.

Literally no one here complains about gangsterrandom when he literally does the same thing. And I rape him constantly.

Also, stating nobody hates me is a clear lie. I am constantly bashed on. People make fake accounts of me etc. Please open your eyes. I am not the one swearing or losing my shit unlike some of you on here.

I shit on diablo all the time.  I am literally like 20-4 on him. Dave you take yourself to be alot better than you rly are.

l)(l-

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2022, 12:43:59 pm »
and thats incorrect dave.  you left and u didnt want to lol

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2022, 12:51:16 pm »
15-5 noob and look at the past forums. You never responded to the bo11 we had planned. You're pretty much an English Jamzzz. Anyone can easily look at your past history and see you are full of shit. And you wait for pts vs high level games? God the crap that comes out of your mouth man lol. I've literally seen you turn down same rank high level gamers as A to play D rank gamers. And no one complains about gangster random because he doesn't boast about how good he thinks he is and then cry like you do when you lose.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 12:54:28 pm by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2022, 12:56:32 pm »
15-5? lol????? not even close lol. but whatever. no point argueing with you.

Until you can find proof of me actually refusing to play an A rank to play a D rank. Stop spreading lies. People are busy at diff times. I guess u dont know that since you have no life. People also dodge me as well.

Get shit on more noob. Done being civil with you.
I'm not the one who loses twice in a row and then doesnt want to continue to do bo10 or whatever.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord