+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 18, 2024, 11:20:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26157
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 427
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 400
Total: 404

Poll

See Title

YES
21 (95.5%)
NO
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: May 20, 2022, 02:02:06 pm

Author Topic: WHO WANTS TO SEE GG)Eazy- VS DAVE live BO7, instead of BM back and forth.  (Read 16416 times)

ANCV

• Marine
    • View Profile
I honestly thought Gg]Eazy was lower level, but I see your level has dropped Dave. The ranking will be updated. Gg]Eazy tier 3 low and Dave tier 4 high.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
Just an fyi for fun----eric/gg]eazy has been playing nonstop since the thread of yesterday's m/u 24/7 under the following battlenet names--usog, shawty, timeless and another one. He expressed to his bffs that he was not sick as a matter of fact... And Dave actually meant it when he said he hasn't played since moving, haven't seen him in sc.

Eric tried really hard 350 apm tried his ass off.

Go back to male nursing--or nursing males ^_^

Your wins yesterday still does not get you approval from the scw community :(

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Ancv. That still dissapoints me tbh. But thanks for acknowledging me. If high lvl tier 3 or tier 2 at the very least as I can compete vs dingo and Jose Defham anytime. Willing to play a series vs them whenever if we can get it set up.

Gota love carvusis is back at it again.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Why don't you play and see if you can best ancv or resound before challenging dingo, jose or defjam? Any of the tier 3 gamers would beat me right now in a series so you barely beating me in a 4-3 series wouldn't qualify you to play tier 2 gamers. Jose dingo or defjam would straight up shit on me right now 4-0, not 4-3. Bm aside, if you prove yourself that way, ppl gonna respect you.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Dono why you are talking.   Stone too easy. Alrdy raped him multiple times in tourney and scw

ANCV

• Marine
    • View Profile
I remember i have made you reset stats and now you im easy? Lets play bo7 any day you want also joe could cast this game.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
There you go. Ancv vs eazy. ANCV is much better now than he use to be and according to scw history, you guys have even score. Fainer is like 15-3 vs you including the two non games he played you. Stone is right. I'm not same level as I use to be
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 01:56:20 pm by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
It’s not even lol. He’s only won like 4 games out of 15 lol But sure I am willing to play stone. In process of moving rly soon. More free mid June. Or else Gota wait till July. Vacays.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Lol the excuses. Dude look at scw history. It was 7-7 when you and stone played

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Rather play dingo, Jose, Tom or Defjam.

ANCV

• Marine
    • View Profile
Dingo Jose or Dj would not be 4-3 against Dave at that low level, even at his best level I think he would not be able to win 3 games in a row either. Stop believing you're from tier2

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Eric, didn't you just say you wanted to get some games going but you are busy all of the sudden now? Play vs anvc. If you rape him, you'll have my respect and I'm sure dingo jose or defjam will finally take you seriously enough to run a series

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Learn to read. Thanks.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
There's no pt stone. Gg eazy never gonna learn his place. Always makes up excuses, fake scores, and always tells ppl to learn to read. His delusional mindset only fools himself

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
Just to prove a point. I tested positive with Covid. You made me play. And I still raped you David. Goodgame.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50

2v2
RankPlayerRecord