+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 474
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 385
Total: 396

Poll

Should next season be on OG or BW?

OG
15 (51.7%)
BW
14 (48.3%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: SCW back to OG?  (Read 12323 times)

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: SCW back to OG?
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2022, 02:18:04 pm »
I got a positive record while massing games vs the Koreans brain hydra kokanee. Who the fuck are you even? You seem like a below average player to me.
just a question chill out. your record looks mostly more loss than win.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2022, 02:26:40 pm »
You have no idea what it's like playing vs only the best players without dodging. My records looked bad because I sometimes did back to back bo21 vs Korean programmers. Good luck beating them. I got top 3 in several seasons competing vs the Koreans. Respect please young one.

Elite

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2022, 02:29:07 pm »
Its true. Gus's games are vs mostly top tier gamers. He doesnt dodge like gg]eazy to make his record look nice.

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2022, 02:49:01 pm »
You have no idea what it's like playing vs only the best players without dodging. My records looked bad because I sometimes did back to back bo21 vs Korean programmers. Good luck beating them. I got top 3 in several seasons competing vs the Koreans. Respect please young one.
I was born over one thousand years ago. you may earn my respect only when you have proven yourself in battle against the forces of evil. I'm not sure if they play starcraft

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2022, 03:20:41 pm »
Well we play starcraft around these parts youngn. That's why it's called starcraft world so get gaming

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2022, 03:39:10 pm »
Well we play starcraft around these parts youngn. That's why it's called starcraft world so get gaming
I will game if pp vs pp gets active especially on original so my overwhelming zealot forces don't be frightened off by 2 dts

consider that my vote for original SCW league

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2022, 10:13:47 pm »
gus pwnd scan in a series. true gosu

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2022, 10:30:39 pm »
Kush would never qualify for a top tournament let alone beat scan. Dude has no respect...

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2022, 10:31:21 pm »
That was the same season cole pussied out and dodged scan but I played and won lol....

xS.Jake

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2022, 11:44:31 am »
Let’s bring this conversation back

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2022, 08:23:36 am »
Where have you been jake?

xS.Jake

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2022, 10:15:19 am »
Got busy with work had to travel for two weeks and then when I got back figured I sucked and didn’t wanna play against lurker swarm anymore lol

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2022, 11:22:23 am »
i cant see why we cant host it for both bw and org.

me personally i would only be playing org.

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2022, 12:44:14 pm »
Shut up riidd1ck

TheRealKush

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2022, 04:08:10 am »
No cap yall are retarded asfk, anyone who knows anything of og starcraft pp v pp knows its not even close who was the best. It was Ryoji for longest time untill I came and decimated xS. And the new upcomming koreans took 6 months to learn  where Nana emerged as basically the best ive ever witnessed. Tyga in his prime was a hard second and id rate myself #3 but I was heavily medicated. If I came back today and it was og sc without me being lit 24/7 you would get slapped and it wouldnt even be funny just like I came back from 2 years while yall was active entirely and mopped yall after 10 games unrustying? It would be the same thing. Personalmente. I find pp v pp doesnt matter whether its on sc or bw. Just makes it more in depth, rather pr vs pr might be a little more equal matchups. Doesnt matter if its starcraft or broodwar yall would get stomped in pp v pp consistently. Any of you. And most likely the koreans would have a hard challenge. That being said everything you little idiots have said is irrelevant cause last time you chimed off i came back and smacked your mouths shut but the ones who are truly little bitches in their character will never stfu. The ones with resolve. Honed up to their mistaken assumptions and swallowed it, it wasnt their fault, you just didnt know who set the bar for 2v2 in the first place. As ive said before the bar is where its at today becsuse of me, and then Tyga, and Kokanee. Prior to that it was Mafia, and Xs , and L]o[st_ etc. You can talk all you want but the top players who actually played with me or against me during that era will never argue what they witnessed. The destruction of most likely the most iconic clan in fastest altogether in my opinion is xS. Especially during their reign they would have shut down any of the top players/clans no question the only ones who came close were mafia hash n kelevran n water, who id rank #2 as a clan. But I decimated them. Made them leave off stage with their tails between their legs at the height of their collective effort to defeat me in pp v pp.

Why do you think Cole calls me xS killer? And many others who was around but not many were good enuff to ally me vs ryoji/Nana or Ryoji/menace only a handful.

Theres a difference between being consistently good player kiddo, and a META CHANGING PLAYER.

there are players like cheese qaa marine hash kelevran kokanee who changed metas. Also tyga
But I was the first one to change the 2v2 meta where it evolved into today. At this point I dont even care about the ones who want to consistently talk shit to crack a rise. Yall stupid asf cuz history is written. And if sc came back or pp c pp was made into a point system for 2v2 incentive. You would just re witness what has already taken place

Dont waste my time or energy for any other bs.

I hate to call people retarded or judge people or a community but some of you have really kept the bitter sourness residing in any other gaming community which ive seen or been apart of or any community for that matter, I havent witnessed such depravity of human respect mutual. Only a few people ive come across in this I have mutual respect for and most of them dont play anymore. Its actually a shame for new upcomming players to come along and witness the pure toxic energy and lack of mutual respect as competetitors. Gaemtoss probably dipped cause of it, shame cause I would have liked to beat him at his prime he prob was this genre's future best 2v2 player. Yall really screwed up the future of the potential of fastest league.

Maybe you will swallow that sour bitter pill of your prude you been holding to acknoledge the greatness of others, or maybe ull continue living in your own fantasy. Either way
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 04:35:56 am by TheRealKush »

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2