+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by HyDrA Today at 10:06:06 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26150
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 304
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 17
Guests: 257
Total: 274

Author Topic: jose hacker?  (Read 11278 times)

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
jose hacker?
« on: June 05, 2022, 11:02:19 pm »
this isn't a troll post. i legit think this is hacks. if you watch this replay, take off my vision and riddicks, i scout jose and then scout top left, his overlord sees my probe enter top left and exit top left, as soon as 1 robo finishes in one spot, he automatically scouts it. what do you guys think? he definitely didn't need vision in that spot why would a drop come from there? he said 'my overlord seen your probe' he saw me leave the base..

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: jose hacker?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 11:33:51 pm »
Also next game i choke as z and he scouts with scv.  Bunker rushes. Can u please compare replays, does he always give away his race like that.  I feel like he's playing off of ppl m.us look at previous games not new ones because I called dingo out and he started miss scouting

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 08:21:24 am »
I think he does what he has to to win. 

Look at replays and see if he plays off his opponents, scouts.

Everyone feels this way about dingo and jose. This isn't a secret

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 11:49:12 am »
I caught him hacking 200x already. Caught dingo 900x

VvnJustin

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2022, 12:31:21 pm »
he saw your probe leave but he didn't see it return to your base with the overlord at your choke. there were also times when his lings were in the middle, and he didn't see your probe. 4:40 is around the time fast robo finishes, but since you started with 4g zlot instead of rushing robo, he waited a minute or so later. checking 11 would be the first place to check for proxy. it is suspicious, but if he were truly hacking he would have waited for all 3 robos to finish so he could kill them without you being able to cancel and get your money back

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2022, 01:08:56 pm »
I looked all over the internet trying to download hacks too see if it was possible (I would not use them just wanted to see if they were readily available) I was un successful in doing so. I have however caught wind that they are being distributed on the dark web but I cannot confirm it.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2022, 01:15:42 pm »
Tonyg showed me something I could describe as undeniable proof of hacks. In regards to dingo.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2022, 01:41:55 pm »
You can pay money for hacks gus.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2022, 01:44:24 pm »
Even in scw 28 dingo was caught talking about m.u and blocking with his 2ed plyon with out scouting.  He was barley punished, The rules r lacking for these guys and they ruin the game for the rest.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2022, 01:52:31 pm »
he saw your probe leave but he didn't see it return to your base with the overlord at your choke. there were also times when his lings were in the middle, and he didn't see your probe. 4:40 is around the time fast robo finishes, but since you started with 4g zlot instead of rushing robo, he waited a minute or so later. checking 11 would be the first place to check for proxy. it is suspicious, but if he were truly hacking he would have waited for all 3 robos to finish so he could kill them without you being able to cancel and get your money back

You might be right but watch the reps, zlots where in the middle and he didn't scout ronins base for his tec. There was a fight in mid/jose base with lots, any pro player wouldn't of been watching for the green/red dot moving out.  There was zlots.  Imagine u notice 1 robo done on your map hack and go atk it because you don't know how long it was done.  It wasn't like he wanted to risk it finishing.

Again someone needs to watch reps and see how he plays ptvs?? Does he always scout, his game styles, does he play off ppl with out knowing what they r doing.  Ill find hacks I can download for $$$ and prove its true

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2022, 01:53:14 pm »
What if ronin was going mass? They sure played risky..

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2022, 03:13:50 pm »

Yeah its true but think about it like this, bwchart exists, if he does hack, and he was smart about it, he wouldn't click on what was being built until it finishes, he would just be aware I was making something there. Second, as soon as 1 robo finishes he realizes there are 2 more and automatically goes for it. if I was hacking I wouldn't care about them getting the money back from cancelling as long as the threat is gone. plus at that point cancelling doesn't really matter it lost us the game after I lost the tech at the expo, if Riddick didn't get canned we still would have had a shot at a comeback but yeah
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 03:17:13 pm by RoNin »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2022, 04:10:51 pm »

Ronin goes drops vs a toss thats spending all its money on cannons and a no choke z.

Also why didn't they choke ronin

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2022, 05:11:02 am »
should make a anti-hack launcher for the league like iccup

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2022, 06:46:08 am »
should make a anti-hack launcher for the league like iccup

I agree 100% and start banning these guys for cheating, more than 3 days.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50

2v2
RankPlayerRecord