+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 10:55:24 am
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm
[General Discussion ] Help I’m a newb now by G)A-anyone? April 20, 2024, 03:06:34 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26176
Total Topics: 2404
Most Online Today: 354
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 19
Guests: 295
Total: 314

Poll

Should ggeazy be exiled from Starcraft?

Yes, should've been doing a long time ago.
6 (30%)
I don't care, he's not a level player and dodges us all, but yes.
4 (20%)
Gus is hairy, and a cafeteria lady.
5 (25%)
Gus is KushDaddy account and has no life.
1 (5%)
Oh I forgot this was about ggeazy
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Who wants to see me wreck gg eazy in his Jaesoo' account?  (Read 8100 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to see me wreck gg eazy in his Jaesoo' account?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2022, 07:39:14 am »
Carvusis it's sad you think you matter at all. Nobody gives a flying fuck... I'm just trolling you dumbass. Now why don't you get good and stfu

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2022, 09:19:51 am »
Once again. You are refusing to state account. I haven’t dodged anyone. Lol. Stop spreading lies lol.

Your pole doesn’t even show anything lol. 
You are so delirious. I haven’t even been on 24/7. I barely even play now lol.  Once again you are stating lies lol

You have never played me in 1s. And also doing 3v4 etc and u proud of winning something like that? Or hiding behind a screen

Idc if you caused me to lose it in a game. That is besides the fact that you are consntantly dodging me and refusing to 1s me and stating I’m the one dodging. I never dodged stone as you can see from the chat and I welcomed it but he never followed up. My next person I am playing is sky. 

Once again I was high on meds cuz of Covid. And still made Dave look like shit.  I wanted to reschedule but he would not let. So idc. 

I will say this again. State your account that you play on and we can play. But you are refusing hence you dodge. 

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2022, 09:38:17 am »
You keep talking shit after spamming 350 apm. Apparently you want a re when you claim to be fresh. I'm not rusty now. Go? Unless you are still sick with covid, hiding in pub games, or still moving for months. New excuse for you: "I'm never playing Dave again because he's just too bm even though I bm everyone all the time. I just can't take it when ppl talk back to me. I get so sad and I'm going to cry because my gf will leave me if I don't maintain a 5-1 record in scw so that's why I play pubs and only 1 game/run vs good players. I just can't take this toxicity anymore guys. Stop bming me...but I can bm you bc that's ok. I'm just gonna go back to the closet and find the nearest estrogen shot....bye guys"

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2022, 10:22:23 am »
Lol you still suck lol. Your games vs riddick and others were so hard to watch 😂

I alrdy said im not going to play you. You are too bm and too boring to play
Even after I proved you wrong with my sickness and raping you, you can’t just sit and take it and say gg. Sound familiar?  You while like a little girl and you must enjoy this caruvsis noob. Maybe play with him. You two will get along. I like how u have 4 accs in scw. All with shit recs losing to noobs and u say u unrusted? Lol.

I am playing sky next.  Bye noob

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2022, 11:26:02 am »
Good morning,

I type like this because I want to be professional  and look good all the time even in scw. You see, it's all about appearances. Appearances and all of my excuses. I can't play right now because I have to play sky two years later when I'm finally done moving. It takes that long because I just want the scw community to forget that I even agreed to play. I'm only available when he's not available even though I'm 3v3ing at the time.  I will most definitely be making excuses before we play years later so i have a reason to save face when i get raped. I wont play david because hes unrusted and im ok with my 8-18 record vs him even though i said id re anytime. Anyways, I have to attend to other more important things like pubbing or moving etc. I probably caught covid again too

Good day gents,
Gg]eazy

See i typed your excuses for you.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 11:27:35 am by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2022, 11:35:40 am »
Lol I’m rarely even on now.
It’s funny that you think you are still good 🫣

I agreed but you continued to be a baby. You made more excuses than ever. The whole bm was because you started it and brought drama and personal life bullshit into it and defamingg all registered nurses and Covid.

Grow up Dave.
It was clear who was the better player. I already stated I didn’t want to play long games cuz I was sick which is why I rushed my tvp games. And I was high.  Anyways best of luck to you.
Keep being salty. It looks great on you

You have the exact same apm unrusted than before lol. Nothing has changed.
You still lose to noobs consistently. Nothing has changed.

If anything I’m the one who should be rusty cuz I haven’t 1sed normal speed in forever. And you were so still easy.

I have no excuses. U just suck lol and can’t take losing lols.  U should be more embarassed about losing to riddick 😂

Ur 8-18 record is t even accurate lols. Regardless doesn’t matter. I alrdy proved how noob you are. And the way you handled this is very immature so not worth reing

Have fun keep losing :)

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2022, 11:40:20 am »
Embarrased? Why don't you come on and play him. Since you don't think that records accurate, let me dig up the scw reps and make a post. Won't take long. And anyone can see on those reps that you bm more than anyone lol. I didn't attack your nursing job till you got personal. I bmed you because you made a post calling everyone in last season a noob and dodgers. You are a moron for not realizing that's the reason, not just me, but like 5 other ppl bming you.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 11:59:04 am by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2022, 12:51:19 pm »
When did I get personal to mention anything about your life?
But if you can’t see that what I posted was true then it’s pointless even trying to explain to you. I didn’t even include you in the noob part but you still got offended. I alrdy said I would gladly play him. He never responded. Have to organize dates. I don’t play 1s constantly like you all and still rape you and would be the same for riddick cuz he is worse than you lol

Plz grow up. I know you have a bias cuz you’ve always hated me right from the start. Even gus hated me but at least he is mature enough to admit things. Gus is way better than you anyways.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2022, 01:00:56 pm »
So now you bring gus into this? Him and I are freinds. I'll play him anytime he wants. You should learn from him and maybe one day you'll be good. At least he plays anyone anytime and doesn't dodge. People dislike you bc you talk shit but don't back it up. And you are stupid enough to not realize that's why ppl don't hate on gangster]random. Yea he doesn't always play the best ppl but he also doesn't bm or claim to be top tier like you. And sky did respond to you. Quit running from ppl like a little b. You even dodged stone for a series.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2022, 01:26:22 pm »
So now you bring gus into this? Him and I are freinds. I'll play him anytime he wants. You should learn from him and maybe one day you'll be good. At least he plays anyone anytime and doesn't dodge. People dislike you bc you talk shit but don't back it up. And you are stupid enough to not realize that's why ppl don't hate on gangster]random. Yea he doesn't always play the best ppl but he also doesn't bm or claim to be top tier like you. And sky did respond to you. Quit running from ppl like a little b. You even dodged stone for a series.

No worries. GG eazy is a real Amber Heard. He makes nurses look bad. His pretend gf doesn't give him permission to play yet he's always playing with his boyfriend in sc

Ggeazy. I gave you several times and places to game. You do dodged them all. Your first excuses were moving, Covid, then you don't want to play me. Then at the end it was because you want to know my real account. Why you so scared that I'll demolish you again? Never dodged.

Eric is trying to stay strong in the forums...HE DOESN'T CARR WHAT PEOPLE THINK OR SAY. BUT HE WILL WRITE 3 PAGES RESPONDING TO YOU. Eric is writing a book. Memoirs of a female dog/geisha and how to best dodge with a variety of excuses.

How many books sold? 0 HE gives one to his fat mom.

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2022, 03:00:41 pm »
What do you mean back it up. I already did lmfao. And I continue to back it up.
What do you mean bring Gus into this? I respect him and what he says. What he says is true yes I was not constantly playing good ppl but I am good and he admitted it. Whereas you have a finger stuck up your ass.

Dono why u are talking car. You alrdy failed to state your acc to 1s. You aren’t showing anything lol. How can we 1s if I don’t know the acc im playing?  You make yourself sound so stupid lmfaoooooo

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2022, 03:05:33 pm »
This guy has the time to respond to any messages on scw with long ass paragraphs but can't play anyone for months... I bet he's on sc now shaming away in pubs. You continue to back it up by what? Not playing a legit scw season whereas you play mostly good players? Where you are proactively asking good players for 1s instead of making every excuse go not play for weeks or months?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 03:11:09 pm by Think-Fast »

GreatEscape

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2022, 03:27:59 pm »
I have a life unlike u sadly

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2022, 03:38:21 pm »
O.o

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2022, 05:58:34 pm »
You pretend gg]eazy

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]89-55
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50