+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by GreatEscape April 22, 2024, 11:54:19 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm
[General Discussion ] Help I’m a newb now by G)A-anyone? April 20, 2024, 03:06:34 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26175
Total Topics: 2404
Most Online Today: 329
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 6
Guests: 319
Total: 325

Author Topic: Reduce Time Limit for Reporting Games/Resoud Abusing  (Read 1358 times)

Elmo-

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Reduce Time Limit for Reporting Games/Resoud Abusing
« on: October 15, 2022, 05:44:00 pm »
I think the current rule which sets a limit of 4 hours to report a win is far too long. This current rule gives way to people abusing the rule, for example, Resoud is always reporting games late and out of order. We all have decent computers by now, and Starcraft doesn't require a lot to run. So, the excuse that your computer freezes, or you have to close SC is absurd. Resoud has on so many occasions said he can't report unless he closes sc, but after you bitch at him to report his games he does it without exiting battle net. He is a liar.

I'm sure there are other people who abuse this rule, not only Resoud. People think they might gain more points if they wait and see if someone ranks up, which is unfair because whatever point difference it may be, could change the outcome of a season.

Sword has to deal with countless complaints about games being out of order, or losses being reported as a mistake. It's time to change this rule.

Recently, Resoud reported a game he lost vs xS.3g almost 4 hours later, after having played gangster]stev 5 games in between. He didn't win 1 game vs 3g, so there's no excuse as to why he had to upload that game. You can also compare the file name when uploading a game to your replays on the game to make sure it's the right replay. Resoud has done this so many times, that it has made me wonder if he does it on purpose in hopes that a person might not complain or realise he did this to gain more points. When Rally complained that he uploaded a loss, it also came to light that he did it to Viper. Then shortly after he did it to xS.3g. I can understand a mistake once or twice, even maybe 3x because I like to believe in people's honesty, but these games are all just from one season. Resoud has done this in multiple seasons, and it's clearly abuse.

I propose changing the current 4 hour limit, to a 15-30 min limit, and that is already pretty generous, in my opinion. There is no excuse as to why you can't report a game right away. If you have to close SC to report a game, then do it. If the person you were playing finds another game, that's your fault. Get a new computer. It's a huge inconvenience to Sword, and it's not Sword's job to continuously have to fix games because of people's incompetence/lies.

Please provide your opinion on changing the limit and to what a good limit might be and why

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Reduce Time Limit for Reporting Games/Resoud Abusing
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2022, 05:51:27 pm »
Definitely agree.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2022, 06:49:40 pm »
Viperclass was the one who mistakenly reported me as if he had won me 1vs1 and that was not it, I was just asking him to eliminate the game, without crying like everyone else does.

I'm not an abuser in any way, I don't care if your get reported the games last. I just want to play fast at the end i report the bo9. If the rival asks me to report, I do.

I play hundreds of games, there are only 1 or 2 problems of report because I played too much and I get confused with the order of the repetitions.

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2022, 08:47:07 pm »
You’re lying when you say you get “confused” when reporting because I literally 3-0’d you so you should t even report ANY game with my name it in and yet you did. Not to mention you admitted to abuse in the lobby against me “I only do it to Matt” which again is a lie because you report games u lose vs everyone. You’re a fucking retard and your moms a dirty whore. I agree with this guy saying we should switch the reporting to a much lesser time. Only because of this retard (resound) ruining it for everyone. And his dirty skate of a mother. Fucking guttermut…
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 08:48:53 pm by Ketchup »

Elmo-

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2022, 08:47:43 pm »
Viperclass was the one who mistakenly reported me as if he had won me 1vs1 and that was not it, I was just asking him to eliminate the game, without crying like everyone else does.

I'm not an abuser in any way, I don't care if your get reported the games last. I just want to play fast at the end i report the bo9. If the rival asks me to report, I do.

I play hundreds of games, there are only 1 or 2 problems of report because I played too much and I get confused with the order of the repetitions.

I've still seen you hold replays once a series is over. Everyone knows what you do and why you do it.

Not even in regards to Resoud, but during the last 4 hours of a season. There have been multiple people withholding games until the last second, which is kind of cheating because the person in first or runner up doesn't have an idea if they have to keep playing more to have a chance

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2022, 09:36:02 pm »
Suspend matt for 2 days for be soft bad manner

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2022, 10:04:53 pm »
You're full of shit resound. It takes 2 secs to rep a win which is 10x faster than you arguing with anyone in the lobby about not wanting to rep your wins till after. You say you will rep after the bo9 but then you rep hrs later.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2022, 10:14:10 pm »
New Rule time for report 5 min Ok.

Still thinking im not abuser. 

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2022, 11:27:05 am »
i agree the time should be changed. i think 30mins to report or to make a thread about your gaming not being able to report after the game was played. other than that saving up games shouldnt be aloud.

lets not mask the issue with names or any other problems, the issue is reporting 4 hours later just because you can when really you should be reporting after the game is won. 30min window is enough time in case there is a issue.

Ketchup

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2022, 12:43:38 pm »
And ban riddick for being a loser.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2022, 08:49:03 pm »