+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 18, 2024, 11:20:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26157
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 376
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 304
Total: 306

Author Topic: Pro]Turbo- acting like a child  (Read 8985 times)

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Pro]Turbo- acting like a child
« on: November 05, 2017, 11:18:12 pm »
"What a fucking joke you are. Hahahaha pathetic. You’ve been playing for like 15 years and STILL can’t crack the top ten in any way with any m/u. You’ll never be good so why don’t ya u just quit?? Always been shit and always will be, child.."

Could you act like an adult for once in your life Matthew?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sociopath

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: Pro]Turbo- acting like a child
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 11:22:43 pm »
To Xtre-Adi:

"You'll always be shit. Just quit pub. You don't have a fucking CLUE how to play MATTCRAFT son.."

Very mature coming from someone who just got banned from Season 1.

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 08:54:48 am »
I think scw should ban him permanently, this guy is a woman beater and a psychopath. I'd rather see more Xtre play in this season then this goof. 

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 12:26:31 pm »
I guess this “rabbitslayer” nobody is getting banned from the season now right? Or are you now allowed to type like this in open threads?? Which is it :)???? He getting banned or not??? Was there a rule change?? Or do they just apply to literally the best in Starcraft and nobodies like this noob can say or do whatever they want?? Which is it mods?

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 12:38:00 pm »
No answer???? So this is allowed now?? He’s not getting banned?? Helloooooooooo??????????

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 01:39:46 pm »
Xtre-mushroom making a raciest comment. He gonna get banned now??? Can everyone now make raciest comments or just him?? He getting banned now or not? Which is it. Not only are the whole xtre clan a bunch of rat, crybabies. They’re a bunch of raciest too apparently. He getting banned or is racism allowed now???? ( remember  how I was banned and you liars LIED saying I said “raciest comments”?? Let’s see if anyone else gets banned for ACTUALLY making raciest comments!!)         

MushroomY

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 05:56:05 pm »
Xtre-mushroom making a raciest comment. He gonna get banned now??? Can everyone now make raciest comments or just him?? He getting banned now or not? Which is it. Not only are the whole xtre clan a bunch of rat, crybabies. They’re a bunch of raciest too apparently. He getting banned or is racism allowed now???? ( remember  how I was banned and you liars LIED saying I said “raciest comments”?? Let’s see if anyone else gets banned for ACTUALLY making raciest comments!!)       

Heres what you said first.

You are one ugly mother fucker man. Damnnnnnn. You’ll never be good at this game kid. Just quit noob.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/nigga?s=t

Nigga is used mainly among African Americans, but also among other minorities and ethnicities, in a neutral or familiar way and as a friendly term of address. It is also common in rap music.

"Nigga" isnt a racist comment. For one to write everbody in my clan and trash talk them and not expect some sort of response is beyond me. Matt you really have no life. How long did that actually take? To sit there and look up everybodys accounts and message them. You really are a winner Matt. You're truely the man.  Smd. there was nothing done wrong what so ever, so try to get me banned. BTW who looks like the rat crybaby now? You really one uped us GOOD JOB!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:01:57 pm by MushroomY »

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 06:49:36 pm »
I wouldn't ban him from the season, he has not abused the league or hacked.

He should be muted from the website for a duration deemed reasonable by the admin team.

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 07:10:16 pm »

I'll give you $20 if you can spell "racist". Unless you actually meant "raciest" ...(which is the superlative form of the adjective racy).

MushroomY

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 07:10:27 pm »
Sith you're more then welcome to come join us on our discord. Just get ahold of me... Okay Kiddo? You really need friends come join us.

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 07:11:42 pm »
Also, I love how you forgot to send me a PM =[. Guess you can't really say anything when I placed higher than you by playing less than half a season.

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 07:43:58 pm »
On what fucking planet you noob? I got 4th and I was even banned for the last month idiot. Remember when I quit sc and you used to try and pretend you were me for a year hahahahahaha remember that newbie? Pathetic loser.

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 07:51:24 pm »
On what fucking planet you noob? I got 4th and I was even banned for the last month idiot. Remember when I quit sc and you used to try and pretend you were me for a year hahahahahaha remember that newbie? Pathetic loser.

lol. Let's clarify some things. #1, you're happy you took fourth place when you claim to be the GOAT. Weird. #2; you finished below me. #3; I wouldn't count "being in prison" as "quitting SC". Ordinarily I would never bring someone's personal life into a conversation, but you were boasting about your DUI Manslaughter.

Finally, whose fault is it that you were banned? Your own. I've never even read the league rules (sorry admins) and yet i've never been banned. It's called being a somewhat well-mannered person and honest gamer.

I look forward to your intelligent, constructive reply.

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 07:57:31 pm »
I was banned when I was in FIRST place dipshit. Everyone knows I would of won. You couldn’t get top 5 if you played the whole season moron. Never will. Go inny with your clan mates more. Your all the same level. Shit. Why don’t you log on now and play me and my partner?? Go?? (Insert your excuse here dodging noob) let’s here it.

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 09:21:41 pm »
So what’s up mods?? You’re allowed to be racist now and bring up personal info??? Yes? I got had one piece of shit kid msg me “your gonna get banned again” that kol dirtbag. Mushroom was just racist. He not goonanget banned? Thought so you bias pieces of shit. Won’t mayter once my buddy gets here anyhow. :))))

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50

2v2
RankPlayerRecord