+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 18, 2024, 11:20:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26157
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 391
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 384
Total: 394

Author Topic: AssBerger - Suspended for a month  (Read 1507 times)

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
AssBerger - Suspended for a month
« on: February 11, 2023, 08:48:43 am »
How long did you suspend the game vs the Koreans where they say that m/u in game? do you really think this is right?lets look at the past year and how many people have been caught cheating and get off with little to no punishment what so ever..
i do agree if he was caught cheating then yes but in this case it was over a hour and a half into the game and he whispered sky one thing, thats nothing compared to telling someone the m.u first thing.. that's nothing to telling the location like i was framed with.

jose was caught cheated and it was so overwhelming proof that you gave him 2 season but then you lifted his ban..

When scw has put up over 500$ in money for winnings and its 100% that they cheated vs the Koreans you put 1 week ban on them.. that'sa slap on the wrist compared to someone saying at OVER A HOUR INTO THE GAME ''hes broke go atk him'' isnt that info already kinda known if
the players in the team is dropping? 100% no one should say any info about anything but my point is that the info assberger shared was so small in the big picture compared to what ive seen in the past of what other players do. "DROP COMING IN FROM YOUR RIGHT??!!"
yet this is one of the biggest bans (its for the rest of the season)

For example, Random and baby cheat.  ive played baby 3 or 4 games in 1s and every game doesn't matter where i am he goes right to me first scout. this is just a drop in the bucket

sword you have someone that is making fake accounts on scw and bms the people in this league, so bad that he finds out personal info and trys topick at them with it. hes stocking facebook, gram, where ever he can get info. THIS GOES UNTOUCHEDme, gus and who ever he feels like bming.

and honestly fuck you for trying to get my friend to throw me under the bus, fuck you for trying to taking away from the hard work that ive done to get back to the top the time i put in this game..
the time that ronin has put into this game. This league is so broke, its dieing..
i made a post about me hacking/cheating to see my haters and you guys fell into place like puzzle peaces. yet the proof wasn't good enough

lets say it again
THE PROOF WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH

yet you still pushed on ronin
you wanted to get me in trouble im gonna give you what you want.heres the info so go ahead and ban me 2
Cole asked me to play on my account and him and ronin played 4 2v2 games because he couldn't get the people to play him. I del my account and he made it.
you got what you wanted sword. ban me sack my account
i took this shit personal. 
im spending to much time on this dead game anyways. 

100% don't try to take from the work that ive put into this fucking game like ive cheated this entire time. you guys focused on me and talked shit yet (i still ran you over in 1s with out obs).go ahead and cutt his time and sack me im done anyways.
At least i can get this creep off my back by not coming back to this website.
I quit.

100% i lost my Ridd1cK! account. prob to this fuckin troll.

reeKo[gK]

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: AssBerger - Suspended for a month
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2023, 09:00:37 am »
this makes me wanna steal people accounts and make games/messages to people and get them banned... GOSU idea ....hats off to the latinos

BeatZ-

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2023, 09:06:01 am »
this makes me wanna steal people accounts and make games/messages to people and get them banned... GOSU idea ....hats off to the latinos

Wouldn’t be the first scumbag thing you’ve done on this game with how many times you have got caught hacking in the past lmao.

reeKo[gK]

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2023, 09:43:23 am »

Wouldn’t be the first scumbag thing you’ve done on this game with how many times you have got caught hacking in the past lmao.
[/quo

You just as bad as koN......just koN got caught

RiddickSucks

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2023, 11:00:19 am »
Riddick,

You're a little bitch, and not everything is about you. You legit fucking suck. Please don't sit there and say you're in the top in a season that has 0 competition of any top players that would destroy you. Oh great you beat dingo 1-2x pvt you're so good, but other than that I've never seen you beat anyone decent.

Dingo/Jose, as sword mentioned a long time ago, weren't banned because at the time there wasn't a rule on watching streams. Once sword found that out, he amended the rules. Sword is the one who has donated thousands of dollars to this league, so he is allowed to do whatever he wants. Don't act like you were part of "Scw" who donated money.

Throwing Cole under the bus? Really? Where's the proof in this, without evidence your claims are baseless.

If Assberger really did cheat, regardless of the time of the game and whatever point it was, it's still cheating. If he's willing to message that in the first place, then one can only speculate on whether he has cheated in other games. You two both are part of thet discord group who are always on. are we really supposed to believe you guys have never said anything to each other?

I do agree someone could have taken your account, but let's be real here, you're not that important or good enough for someone to waste their time doing that. You're a fucking pub bro

Lately you've made the forums all about yourself, like you're the centre of the universe, but I can tell you for certain, you are a joke. I'm sure others agree too.

Lastly, respect Sword. If it weren't for him, you'd have nothing to occupy your pathetic life with.

Also, you say you quit? You're on right now playing. If you're going to announce u quit, then be gone. Don't come on sc within 30 mins playing 1s. You fucking clown
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 11:02:30 am by RiddickSucks »

SinSin

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2023, 11:22:56 am »
I am not ridd1ck sucks by the way lol. You probably think it’s me but it’s not lol. Agree with him though. You and assberger are both cheaters. You admitted it and he clearly got caught so yea… pathetic losers still cheating on a video game that’s over 20 years old and still suck to be honest. Then making a post about someone who clearly cheats 24/7 and lies about it and DEFENDS him lol.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2023, 11:25:00 am »
what r you talking about matt?

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2023, 11:26:17 am »
I am not ridd1ck sucks by the way lol. You probably think it’s me but it’s not lol. Agree with him though. You and assberger are both cheaters. You admitted it and he clearly got caught so yea… pathetic losers still cheating on a video game that’s over 20 years old and still suck to be honest. Then making a post about someone who clearly cheats 24/7 and lies about it and DEFENDS him lol.

Riddick also just admitted to not having his account stolen but him letting someone have it and borrow it noob Joe.

Facts is nothing to worry about.

Don't bm and create fake accounts then cry when facts are issued to you.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2023, 11:52:09 am »
no i didnt. at the end of it i said u took it, i still dont have my acc. you really r trash bro.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 11:59:06 am by Ridd1cK[DFWM] »

N-Sea-V

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2023, 05:16:54 pm »
u guys are removing one of the most active players from the league for a month over some bullshit. it seems like people dont like ronin and ur pressured to make a move to ban him. this is how a league thats hardly active crumbles and takes a shit. 1 month is a ridiculously long time for something so small. this league is already a shit league thats dying but ur just playing into politics.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2023, 05:34:21 pm »
It is what it is. I’m done with the league anyways

SinSin

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2023, 05:44:45 pm »
I don’t think he’s banned long enough… only a month for outright cheating when he’s even complained about other known cheaters like dingo and Jose is way too short of a ban. He literally outrightly cheated with msg’s so think of the number of times he’s done this before. Probably hundreds of times. Clearly isn’t his first time cheating and you both act like it’s retarded he got the ban hammer. Fucking morons. Clear to see you guys probably cheaters too if you think that he shouldn’t be “suspended”. If this were me cheating the pitch forks and fire would be brought out and everyone would be calling for a literal banning lol…. Funny how you 2 noobs pick up for a cheater. Same morals I guess. Hackers and cheaters stick together!!!!!

RiddickSucks

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2023, 05:53:42 pm »
u guys are removing one of the most active players from the league for a month over some bullshit. it seems like people dont like ronin and ur pressured to make a move to ban him. this is how a league thats hardly active crumbles and takes a shit. 1 month is a ridiculously long time for something so small. this league is already a shit league thats dying but ur just playing into politics.

You’re missing the big picture here, buddy. Cheating is just as bad as hacking. Both methods relay the same amount information about the other opponent, where they’re building, resources, etc. Once you are caught for something, you are questioned and put under a microscope for every game you’ve won. There have been accusations on here about others cheating, but none provided evidence as clear as Assberger’s. The league must send a message, however stern it may be, that cheating, like hacking, is a major offence. The only thing that makes this situation different is that Assberger got caught doing it during a live stream. There has to be repercussions for his misconduct, severe too, or else this kind of behavior can become unfettered. A month is fair, and as I previously mentioned, hacking is a major offence.

Also, this isn’t the first time he has been suspended for cheating. Over two years ago he was caught sharing accounts with Hydra and was suspended. I think around the time Day was sharing accounts too--can't remember. He used to be notorious for abusing obs and hovering over people’s minerals during a game. Correct me if I’m wrong, but when you’re convicted of something, and you continue to break the law, don’t you get a harsher sentence each time? Isn’t that how people learn that they can’t just do whatever they want without repercussions?

Had it been anyone else other than Assberger, no one would be complaining about the time needing to be served. Except you hydra-cocksucking cult who try to protect one another even when one of you is caught.

And riddick trying to throw kokanee under the bus when he used to follow him around just goes to show the type of characters you guys are.

Now shut the fuck up you tool
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 06:07:14 pm by RiddickSucks »

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2023, 06:07:53 pm »
This isn’t me dumbass and if I was trying to get cole in trouble I’d do it. This is dead, 20 active players

Userishere

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2023, 06:17:02 pm »
thank god this twat got banned now ban Riddick too. Both dirty cheaters who deserve to lick each others bum holes.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50

2v2
RankPlayerRecord