+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[News] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 Season End Tournament Announcement by Lucas Today at 10:07:47 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW Season 44 - 1v1 & 2v2 Report Thread by Lucas Today at 10:07:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 07:14:36 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 04:55:35 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3392
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26216
Total Topics: 2407
Most Online Today: 653
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 393
Total: 407

Author Topic: How boring is current SC1?  (Read 2247 times)

[SCD]RainMan

• Broodling
    • View Profile
How boring is current SC1?
« on: April 28, 2023, 04:06:25 am »
Why is SC1 so boring nowadays?
All the best players play under the same tag and fuck everyone else sideways.
Many top pros are smurfs....
what the hell happened?

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: How boring is current SC1?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2023, 04:26:12 am »
You can thank hydra, evil and gohan

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2023, 04:38:57 am »
Three noobs that team stack, never play each other, and suck each other’s dicks looking at their records

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2023, 04:49:38 pm »
 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Cryyyyyyy

I stopped partnering you for a season and now you can't even get above a 50% win rate =(
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 05:11:39 pm by HyDrA »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2023, 06:02:35 pm »
yet every series i get a win on you =(

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2023, 06:12:00 pm »
bigggg talk for someone who got raped last night by me and an inactive partner. had to hide on a smurf because you're too afraid to play without evil or gohan vs cole on your normal account  =(

we both had no mains, and no money and we still trashed you. you had 120 probes with 10 zealots 5 shuttles and 6 corsairs trying to break a pt middle. damn you're too gosuu. game sense off the charts.

i genuinely feel bad for zeta. roberto parts anybody, and plays anybody.

if only he had a better partner last night the outcome might've been different.

sorry zeta

=(
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 06:30:42 pm by RoNin »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2023, 06:42:25 pm »
Lol seb... don't try to talk as if you know this game better than me. Everybody knows I carried you hard all these previous seasons.

and honestly... me afraid of cole? seriously ? 

You're a joke. I'm done being your friend. I'm not accepting your apology. Sorry. Goodbye and good luck with your life.

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2023, 07:01:22 pm »
you carried your fair share of games i will not deny it but don't sit there and try to discredit the countless games that i've won and carried for us.

for example in recent memory, pt vs cole & sword, ppvpt vs evil & gohan. both games you did nothing. evil & gohan got trashed 2v1 by me after they killed you ezzzzzzz. I also sat there and held 2v1 vs sword and cole for 10 minutes, while still having same psi as them, all while dropping and defending

the same amount of games you carried are the same amount you lost for us. and when you played like shit i brought it to your attention but you are blinded by an ego and false confidence instilled into you by people who know nothing about the game.

trust me ill gladly show you and everybody how inferior you actually are just keep playing balanced games vs me. kk ?

RyuSC91

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2023, 12:41:28 am »
Lol seb... don't try to talk as if you know this game better than me. Everybody knows I carried you hard all these previous seasons.

and honestly... me afraid of cole? seriously ? 

You're a joke. I'm done being your friend. I'm not accepting your apology. Sorry. Goodbye and good luck with your life.
hi Hydra. Please do more live streams. I really enjoy them.

Magnatron

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2023, 05:27:46 am »
Honestly my answer is this, Two clans are paying the top players to join their teams, L-Mx] and Legend]. The sad part is that every single player in the team L-mx] is a whiny dodging crybaby that is too ashamed to be losing to team Legend], instead of taking the L, they just play each other or lower rank players, so we never get to see any high level play. Also seems like most of the top players just barely play each other at all, it's pretty strange. Sad because I used to put alot of effort to play everybody in the top equally until I gave up because most of them just dodge each other anyway. Really no point and yes the league is boring now.

Magnatron

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2023, 05:37:03 am »
for example season 37, name me one top player who dared to face Hydra? Not a single one, you guys are such dodgers

My.FlasH

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2023, 12:00:08 am »
Find some young duos to teach the game to and you’ll have fun playing new competition.

This game improves many mechanics in other games like LoL and FPS because it requires macro and micro.

Reaction, strategy, timing and handling pressure.
Eastside : )
Q

DE- Leader

AccUrSeD

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2023, 04:49:41 am »
you carried your fair share of games i will not deny it but don't sit there and try to discredit the countless games that i've won and carried for us.

for example in recent memory, pt vs cole & sword, ppvpt vs evil & gohan. both games you did nothing. evil & gohan got trashed 2v1 by me after they killed you ezzzzzzz. I also sat there and held 2v1 vs sword and cole for 10 minutes, while still having same psi as them, all while dropping and defending

the same amount of games you carried are the same amount you lost for us. and when you played like shit i brought it to your attention but you are blinded by an ego and false confidence instilled into you by people who know nothing about the game.

trust me ill gladly show you and everybody how inferior you actually are just keep playing balanced games vs me. kk ?

Wtf? When did you get so stupid?

Do you even believe what you’re saying? Tom is the only reason you’ve ever been relevant. Without Tom you’re just another shit talker who didn’t have the game that could keep up with there mouth.. Put some respect on the guy who took you under his wing and put you on the map.

Just the fact that you’re even comparing yourself to Tom is laughable, I watched him toy with you dozens of times in 1v1s. Any 2v2 you claim to have carried Tom would only be because he gets targeted early game and still manages to buy you enough time to go clean up.

Relax with your shit talk on Tom, he created you.

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2023, 04:57:56 am »
hes junk though

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2023, 10:44:51 am »

Wtf? When did you get so stupid?

Do you even believe what you’re saying? Tom is the only reason you’ve ever been relevant. Without Tom you’re just another shit talker who didn’t have the game that could keep up with there mouth.. Put some respect on the guy who took you under his wing and put you on the map.

Just the fact that you’re even comparing yourself to Tom is laughable, I watched him toy with you dozens of times in 1v1s. Any 2v2 you claim to have carried Tom would only be because he gets targeted early game and still manages to buy you enough time to go clean up.

Relax with your shit talk on Tom, he created you.

Josh do me a favor and shut the fuck up you were maybe there for .005% of any games I’ve ever played so eat a dick
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 10:46:51 am by RoNin »

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2