+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 469
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 452
Total: 464

Author Topic: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave  (Read 7669 times)

Magnatron

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: Solo.d0lo = legend]dave
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2023, 12:04:09 am »
Comon yall cut it out already lol

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2023, 01:29:26 am »

I don't work gus, i spend 8hours a day investing into this ancient game. I'm going to invest it all into trolling david <3   It's my new life's mission! bahahaha

DE-Yris

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2023, 04:09:41 am »

I don't work gus, i spend 8hours a day investing into this ancient game. I'm going to invest it all into trolling david <3   It's my new life's mission! bahahaha

It’s definitely better than SC2 so you’re investing it in the right one 😂
Eastside : )
Q

DE- Leader

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2023, 06:52:55 am »
Who cares about smurfing? You both here bitching about smurfing but you both do it and now you crying about someone else doing it. But cheating is another thing. I don't even need to go into defending my statement of hydra Joe. Look at the stats in scw. All of the Koreans upped him. J.h, rabbit, scan, gold, and byul all won their series vs him. He won a series vs byul where byul got shit luck on spots but byul still better than him and up on him. He won a series vs a very rusty j.h but j.h got active again and ended up smashing him. Even thanks upped hydra. So what are you saying? You're just retarded, that's it. And bring up evidence of you cheating? Why would I do that? Fainer showed irrefutable proof that you tried cheating for him. You made up some lame ass excuse "someone stole my tag and logged onto my account" LMAO. Pathetic noob. And Hydra, I could care less about being the best in an ancient game. If I cared to be the best, I wouldn't be playing on a 14 inch labtop where I can barely see the mini map. I play on all sorts of desks on the go. Coffee tables, kitchen tables while you here dodging ppl bc "you on a labtop".  Funny how the only time you in the channel with gold, you on a labtop. And dodge you hydra? Get serious dude. I've played you so many times it's crazy. I also played jose and Dingo alot and at that time period, they were on your level if not better. The only player I dodged once in a while was shitlord and not out of fear but boredom of playing vs only one style of hour long cannon games
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 07:02:34 am by Think-Fast »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2023, 11:47:04 am »
Who cares about smurfing? You both here bitching about smurfing but you both do it and now you crying about someone else doing it. But cheating is another thing. I don't even need to go into defending my statement of hydra Joe. Look at the stats in scw. All of the Koreans upped him. J.h, rabbit, scan, gold, and byul all won their series vs him. He won a series vs byul where byul got shit luck on spots but byul still better than him and up on him. He won a series vs a very rusty j.h but j.h got active again and ended up smashing him. Even thanks upped hydra. So what are you saying? You're just retarded, that's it. And bring up evidence of you cheating? Why would I do that? Fainer showed irrefutable proof that you tried cheating for him. You made up some lame ass excuse "someone stole my tag and logged onto my account" LMAO. Pathetic noob. And Hydra, I could care less about being the best in an ancient game. If I cared to be the best, I wouldn't be playing on a 14 inch labtop where I can barely see the mini map. I play on all sorts of desks on the go. Coffee tables, kitchen tables while you here dodging ppl bc "you on a labtop".  Funny how the only time you in the channel with gold, you on a labtop. And dodge you hydra? Get serious dude. I've played you so many times it's crazy. I also played jose and Dingo alot and at that time period, they were on your level if not better. The only player I dodged once in a while was shitlord and not out of fear but boredom of playing vs only one style of hour long cannon games

kk I'm done messing around with you. You're too stupid for this to be fun anymore 🙃

Bye stupidddd.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2023, 12:46:58 pm »
Yeahhh same. Don’t go blowing a box spring David.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2023, 12:48:13 pm »
Yea i figured you two would shut up once i provided actual facts. No more comeback with lies?

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2023, 12:52:11 pm »
The fact is your retarded as fuck and it’s almost unbearable to hold a conversation with you yet alone a argument.  Gg no re mattress boy.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2023, 01:01:16 pm »
Hey I provided facts and a response to your accusations and now you are mad. You're right gg no re 7-1. I'm not even good and walked you all over the farm you live at. You just sore Joe for no reason. I laughed so hard when you got butt hurt from 4-0 that you had to make a post about me. Cry baby Joe. I make 20-25 grand per month between both businesses take home so go back to your 9-5 and keep sobbing
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 01:03:22 pm by Think-Fast »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2023, 01:13:57 pm »
Hey I provided facts and a response to your accusations and now you are mad. You're right gg no re 7-1. I'm not even good and walked you all over the farm you live at. You just sore Joe for no reason. I laughed so hard when you got butt hurt from 4-0 that you had to make a post about me. Cry baby Joe. I make 20-25 grand per month between both businesses take home so go back to your 9-5 and keep sobbing

i laughed so hard when you got 21-0d by me

i'm looking to buy a new mattress dave. can you recommend one for me?

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2023, 01:18:58 pm »
what are you going to do with all of that when the dollar crashes, bitcoin?

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2023, 01:40:13 pm »
The dollar has crashed which is why having assets is greater. Property, vehicles, warehouse etc. Crypto currency is just a gamble but that's a whole nother topic. Idc if I lose to you hydra and don't act like I've never taken games off of you. I remember to the seasons when you would cry with your million excuses on why you lost. At least thats changed for the most part haha. I'm looking to waste my life more on sc. How do I play better? Can you teach me mech? Wait..idc
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 01:54:38 pm by Think-Fast »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2023, 02:12:20 pm »
The dollar has crashed which is why having assets is greater. Property, vehicles, warehouse etc. Crypto currency is just a gamble but that's a whole nother topic. Idc if I lose to you hydra and don't act like I've never taken games off of you. I remember to the seasons when you would cry with your million excuses on why you lost. At least thats changed for the most part haha. I'm looking to waste my life more on sc. How do I play better? Can you teach me mech? Wait..idc

Yet you play this game more than I doooo and still suckkkkkkkk

You continuously smurf and cry that you're rusty when you lose 🥺🥺🥺

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2023, 02:32:37 pm »
When did I cry? Haha. You keep making up these scenarios to cover the fact that you just got your lies shutdown. Poor little hydra made a cry baby post because he couldn't obs. Kids sooooo upset that he couldnt obs. Thats an exciting life you live. Sounds like you need to be rocked to bed. I take months off this game at a time. You've been playing this for probably 10-15 years longer than I have. So yea, Idc if I "suck" at a video game.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 02:36:52 pm by Think-Fast »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2023, 03:10:32 pm »
It's your #1 excuse. Ohh I'm rusty. Yea you take months off your main name while you smurf 🙄

My lies being shutdown ? When? 🤔🤔

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2