+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by RJBTV Today at 06:44:50 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26208
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 653
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 633
Total: 642

Author Topic: Hydras crush:)  (Read 14802 times)

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Hydras crush:)
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2023, 02:39:33 am »
David why you let these nerds get under your skin. You gave them exactly what they wanted. Riddick you’re trash, hydra your bm fucking blows 2 meaningless simps trying to make life more interesting by targeting David lol

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2023, 05:37:00 am »
You fail to understand David likes to target me. But on the other hand. Yes David shouldn't let me get under his skin. He targets me then gets super upset when I just respond back to him. It's rather saddening  😅.
My life is perfectly fine and interesting without talking with David. He can fall off the edge of earth and I could give 2 fucks.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2023, 05:38:00 am »
On another note.... stop sending me reels on instagram. I really don't know why you still send me reels. Do you think we're still friends?..... I mean, talk about 2 faced eh?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 05:59:40 am by HyDrA »

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2023, 07:43:38 am »
You fail to understand David likes to target me. But on the other hand. Yes David shouldn't let me get under his skin. He targets me then gets super upset when I just respond back to him. It's rather saddening  😅.
My life is perfectly fine and interesting without talking with David. He can fall off the edge of earth and I could give 2 fucks.

LMAO Love the typical narcissist hydra "he targets me". Dont be commenting on my games unless you want to start some beef. Like i said, you didn't even watch those games so its obvious you trying to start shit out of no where. I think its funny how you try to act like a little innocent bitch passively aggressive coming at ppl like you do nothing wrong. Hydra im gonna bm you for life. You nothing but a cheating little scumbag who runs when the good players come and are active. Its happened multiple seasons. Go back on "vacation" while gold and gom are fully active.

Good job stepping it up joe actually playing jose in a series

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2023, 08:14:03 am »

LMAO Love the typical narcissist hydra "he targets me". Dont be commenting on my games unless you want to start some beef. Like i said, you didn't even watch those games so its obvious you trying to start shit out of no where. I think its funny how you try to act like a little innocent bitch passively aggressive coming at ppl like you do nothing wrong. Hydra im gonna bm you for life. You nothing but a cheating little scumbag who runs when the good players come and are active. Its happened multiple seasons. Go back on "vacation" while gold and gom are fully active.

Good job stepping it up joe actually playing jose in a series

It's just funny how you think I'm afraid of playing good people..
When the truth is, I love playing gold. I've played him more times than you've ever had.
I beat gom in our last series in that finals tournament.
He beat me in the last series before that. Big woop. I don't care.
Playing these guys only make me better. But at the end of the day... this must be shocking to you, I actually don't care about this game nearly anywhere as much as you do.
I've tried playing jose and dingo at times. Other people have seen them say no and continue playing other games

I mean... not to mention, you're also too much of a pussy to play me as well. You must've hated it when you got forced to play me in 2s and I'd say "BYE DAVID" after embarrassing you. You're not a smart player at all. For someone that has your apm.. you have the potential to be good, you would think from all these games you've played you'd get better... but nope.  You play fucken stupid. You don't use your brain. This is why you suck at it. You should honestly quit and go play a game where you don't have to use your brain to win. I mean.... a pea sized brain of yours? Makes it difficult ya know?

You.
Are.
Stupid.

You talk nonsense kid. You know absolutely nothing and speak out of your ass. Example. Me cheating?...

I play the majority of my games with no obs. Especially my serious 1v1 games, i never have obs. You're a stupid fool who can't comprehend absolutely shit. Use your brain. You're beyond fucken stupid 🤣🤣

I'm sorry you can't accept the facts. Shatters your little delusional world you have going on over there.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 08:17:19 am by HyDrA »

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2023, 08:55:50 am »
Awww gaydra, i struck a nerve haha. You beat gom in a series where he got real shit spots and match-up. Gold shits on you most games. You've been playing this game since you were in diapers. I've played this 1/3rd the amount of times you have and on a labtop that's 14 inches on any table. If I cared to be the best at this game, I'd take it serious and play on a desktop on a consistent same size table where I can actually see the mini map from using a larger computer. All you do is run and run and run every time the gosus come and cry when someone calls you out.

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2023, 09:05:56 am »
Hey hydra, how many times did you have to get anal'd to type that many emojis?

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2023, 09:09:51 am »
Hydra should be banned for 1 month for harassment of another player. It’s in the rules, practice what you preach Lucas you little cuck but you would never ban hydra cause Lucas is a biased admin. Straight up harassment by commenting on people’s games and needing vindication because somebody bmed him a couple times. Riddick is fucking ass shame on you David for losing 5-0 to this ape and letting this happen rofl

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2023, 09:14:21 am »
We all got our shit days but still up on the Ape this season with crap spots

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2023, 09:19:25 am »
We all got our shit days but still up on the Ape this season with crap spots

I hear ya, shit happens

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2023, 09:19:54 am »
Awww gaydra, i struck a nerve haha. You beat gom in a series where he got real shit spots and match-up. Gold shits on you most games. You've been playing this game since you were in diapers. I've played this 1/3rd the amount of times you have and on a labtop that's 14 inches on any table. If I cared to be the best at this game, I'd take it serious and play on a desktop on a consistent same size table where I can actually see the mini map from using a larger computer. All you do is run and run and run every time the gosus come and cry when someone calls you out.

Lol. What a lost cause you are.

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2023, 09:28:53 am »
<removed by admin>
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 12:56:51 pm by Lucas »

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2023, 09:57:52 am »
I wonder who goes down on who. Hydra or Joe? Probably hydra going down on a knee with all his emojis. I remember when emojis came out and all the middle schoolers were using them.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord