+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 495
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 434
Total: 444

Author Topic: SCZ Era Player  (Read 767 times)

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
SCZ Era Player
« on: January 16, 2024, 09:58:18 pm »
I'm curious if any players from USEAST are still around? I used to look up to the )S( clan because they were one of the best in the East but I was only able to tag up on clan DE- which was much lower in skill. Landon, Paul or Skyler still around? 🥳

I remember seeing the tag AoW- which is still around but tag SgT. seems to be dead.

When I moved over to USWEST by the introduction of someone named Robert and Brian, I tagged up under the new clan [BB] before returning to my own account zHi. Clan xS. was the best looking tag that I saw and I'm back now to see if I could get a tryout to wear the tag when they wake up and return to the league!

I didn't play much in Dang's league except a few games so I don't have much competitive experience.. lols 😆
Consider Yz if you're looking! ✌️🤓

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
Re: SCZ Era Player
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 12:03:47 pm »
I have a very distinct Protoss playstyle with Three Gateways and Gas.

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

sM.Zik

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
    • Zik Gaming
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 01:01:18 pm »
Plenty of US.East players around. Im not sure when the transition to west happened, prior to remastered I never played on west. I was active from 1999 to 2009 or so, then went on to others games and came back with remastered.

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 01:24:59 pm »
Plenty of US.East players around. Im not sure when the transition to west happened, prior to remastered I never played on west. I was active from 1999 to 2009 or so, then went on to others games and came back with remastered.

Oh cool! This was a popular game in New York before League of Legends took off with the updated graphics so I was wondering what happened to the game but it seems like many players are still around and well but just asleep!

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

sM.Zik

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
    • Zik Gaming
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 01:52:04 pm »
channel cristal represent

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 02:56:59 pm »
Oh lols I see.

I've just been playing everyone to see who's actually good nowadays because some people with good records look extreme suspicious when I play them but others with bad records seems to be on another level... Anyways I'm just here to show off what I couldn't when I was 12-14 years old due to being immature and not fully developed yet.

I may look very slow in half of the games I've played but that's because I'm just getting games in on a bad day, I have some fast games where it's entertaining to watch so don't judge too hard for playing seriously.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 02:59:51 pm by Mana »

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 07:48:24 pm »
Oh lols I see.

I've just been playing everyone to see who's actually good nowadays because some people with good records look extreme suspicious when I play them but others with bad records seems to be on another level... Anyways I'm just here to show off what I couldn't when I was 12-14 years old due to being immature and not fully developed yet.

I may look very slow in half of the games I've played but that's because I'm just getting games in on a bad day, I have some fast games where it's entertaining to watch so don't judge too hard for playing seriously.
you better step your game up

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 09:08:20 pm »
Oh lols I see.

you better step your game up

Been trying strategies to adapt to Brood War and it looks feasible except my macro control in the mid game is not fast enough yet, I've pretty much unrusted though so I'm feeling good memorizing the early game macro as of now. I'm not trying to attract the top players to my clan as they're playing their own game but instead I'm trying to see if any lower level players like myself who are active are interested in joining me and training together to see if we can dethrone the best currently! Thank you for reading 😁

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7