+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 495
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 431
Total: 441

Author Topic: Ridd1ck harassing people on site.  (Read 744 times)

reeKo[gK]

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Ridd1ck harassing people on site.
« on: January 17, 2024, 01:22:07 pm »
This dude will not stop harassing people on SCW site. He’s constantly making threads about propel will the sole purpose of just being BM. This guy. Makes a thread regarding me and will not stop commenting on all my games just talking shit. Isn’t this against the rules and hasn’t the dude been muted like 10x for this exact thing? Admins?

David

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Ridd1ck harassing people on site.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 02:45:03 pm »
Legend]David here.

I agree with what's going on reeko. I was suspended for "talking back" to Riddick. Tbh I'm glad I haven't been playing at all. I've doubled my business since and couldn't be happier. So, thank you admins for being unfair.

I'm not sure why Riddick hasn't been banned. He talks nonstop crap and literally starts 90% of sc drama then cries when someone talks back to him. Btw, isn't racism against scw rules? Watch some of his games vs superwilcha(alex) last couple seasons. There was two games where he couldn't stop calling him a dirty Mexican.

I truly believe that there is some corruption here. Yes I promised sword I wouldn't engage with him and hydra which is why I got muted but Riddick isn't muted?? Sorry sword, but I honestly couldn't keep my mouth shut when Riddick was bullying 3 other gamers for no reason.

I dont have any beef with you hydra. Our issues got out of control but overall, you are a gm player. When you lose, you say gg and leave. And that's what everyone should do. Riddick, on the other hand throws non stop racist comments and makes entire forums to cause useless drama.

Anyways, good luck sc community and it was a blast. I appreciate everything you've done with the league sword and I know there's only so much you can do. Just a small suggestion that RIDDICK SHOULD BE BANNED.

reeKo[gK]

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 02:53:12 pm »
Legend]David here.

I agree with what's going on reeko. I was suspended for "talking back" to Riddick. Tbh I'm glad I haven't been playing at all. I've doubled my business since and couldn't be happier. So, thank you admins for being unfair.

I'm not sure why Riddick hasn't been banned. He talks nonstop crap and literally starts 90% of sc drama then cries when someone talks back to him. Btw, isn't racism against scw rules? Watch some of his games vs superwilcha(alex) last couple seasons. There was two games where he couldn't stop calling him a dirty Mexican.

I truly believe that there is some corruption here. Yes I promised sword I wouldn't engage with him and hydra which is why I got muted but Riddick isn't muted?? Sorry sword, but I honestly couldn't keep my mouth shut when Riddick was bullying 3 other gamers for no reason.

I dont have any beef with you hydra. Our issues got out of control but overall, you are a gm player. When you lose, you say gg and leave. And that's what everyone should do. Riddick, on the other hand throws non stop racist comments and makes entire forums to cause useless drama.

Anyways, good luck sc community and it was a blast. I appreciate everything you've done with the league sword and I know there's only so much you can do. Just a small suggestion that RIDDICK SHOULD BE BANNED.

I wouldnt say theres "corruption " in the league admins. But if this guy was muted litereally 4x for constant BM on forums and causing a ruckus in the community, and hes continuing to do it then whats the next step? hes obviously not learned his lesson...... Whats the next step admins? I was obsing a game yesterday and Ridd1ck was BM'ing me nonstop which i would ignore and i Told him to " Do me a favor, STFU" then after the game he comes on here and makes a whole thread about me and then logs on early this morning to BM my games on the game comments. This dude is a softcore stalker. He needs to be punished so maybe he will stop with this nonsense... I bust balls yes and mess around but i dont do it on the forums. Theres a huge difference. Its a huge turn off for new members or possiblyh new people checking out the site to see these threads and imagine whats instore for them if they get involved in the community. Riddick is toxic and needs to be punished severly for continuously breaking the rules or else he will never learn

Blackduck

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 08:19:13 pm »
Hey, Blackduck here.

Im glad this is all coming to light. For the past, 6 seasons, i've been constantly harassed and mocked by Reeko[gk]. Everytime i open starcraft im immediately bombarded and harassed by reeko asking me for 1v1 scw games. I cant seem to escape the harassment reeko brings to me on a daily basis. I go on the forum to report games and all i see is private messages from him asking for more games and making fun of me on threads. And when i dont play him, he calls me a dodger. Hes even gone as far as asking to pay me to play him.

This needs to stop reeko, enough already. If i want to play riddick 20 games and only play you 15 i shouldnt have to be called out about it.

Please admins, enough. Thanks

Blackduck out.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 08:21:26 pm by Blackduck »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 08:27:49 pm »
Ronin here,

Good to see you duck. that sucks to hear.

go 1s bo67?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 08:48:27 pm by RoNin »

Battlelegit-

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 08:35:45 pm »
Hey, cid here,

King-Memz is dat you?!

reeKo[gK]

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 08:55:49 pm »
Hey, Blackduck here.

Im glad this is all coming to light. For the past, 6 seasons, i've been constantly harassed and mocked by Reeko[gk]. Everytime i open starcraft im immediately bombarded and harassed by reeko asking me for 1v1 scw games. I cant seem to escape the harassment reeko brings to me on a daily basis. I go on the forum to report games and all i see is private messages from him asking for more games and making fun of me on threads. And when i dont play him, he calls me a dodger. Hes even gone as far as asking to pay me to play him.

This needs to stop reeko, enough already. If i want to play riddick 20 games and only play you 15 i shouldnt have to be called out about it.

Blackduck out.

wow now we have Ridd1ck making new accounts on Bnet to keep up with harassing me. LOL

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 11:29:39 am »
Hey, Blackduck here.

Blackduck out.

Play your game and entertain the BM but if someone else is available for 1vs1 why not dodge the player that's disrespectful so he have to find another player to rank against? It's easy mental attacks as long as words don't hurt you anymore! LMAO 😂

We all have our good and bad days but not playing in a bad day is not easy to practice because we don't have anything else to do when we're free to get in the game!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 11:31:20 am by Mana »
Consider Yz if you're looking! ✌️🤓

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59