+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 465
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 427
Total: 439

Author Topic: Who's was your Strategist before you started playing your own Style?  (Read 1652 times)

carriers123

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: Who's was your Strategist before you started playing your own Style?
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2024, 02:59:51 pm »
I actually forgot to mention Dt.Seven teaching me some stuff about 2s too.

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2024, 03:38:47 pm »
I actually forgot to mention Dt.Seven teaching me some stuff about 2s too.

Saik was a big representative for Dt. as he was like the only one wearing the tag for awhile! LOL

I was running around with Yris and Arctic on our own division when we were DE- heheh 😊
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 06:52:13 pm by Mana »
Consider Yz if you're looking! ✌️🤓

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2024, 02:02:04 am »
I had a bunch of people who "taught" me at different stages.

First was Pace]eP[ (Elite Playerz - a very big pub clan very early 2000's) taught me the basics of fastest.

The person to really sit down with me and assist with 1v1 strategies was G)A-String // sixthstring - we played probably 4-8 hours a day working on different counter builds and starts.

but I had plenty of different teachers at different times;

Gnarly[KaC] Would help me with micro vs rushes
9iNe]StK (xA.ChangDeWei) would mass games vs me to improve
LuNaTyK-RobTon (HiGHLorD) would help me PvP

(missing a lot of others but its been so god damn long lol)

Too many people to even begin to remember could even mention oftrees and tekniq would work on 2s with me.

ChangDaWei, DefJam, Jose, Dinko are a few 1vs1 Season Winners that is still around on this League!
ChangDaWei doesnt play anymore... why do you say things that you have no clue about. david hasnt played in years

Dude got me excited David was a good friend. sad days

Oftrees is Steve?

I'm not able to compete with the 200+ APM players so I've been trying to focus on brain knowledge over winning physically.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 02:29:37 am by Mana »

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

BeatZ-

• Supporter
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2024, 08:17:31 am »
I had a bunch of people who "taught" me at different stages.

First was Pace]eP[ (Elite Playerz - a very big pub clan very early 2000's) taught me the basics of fastest.

The person to really sit down with me and assist with 1v1 strategies was G)A-String // sixthstring - we played probably 4-8 hours a day working on different counter builds and starts.

but I had plenty of different teachers at different times;

Gnarly[KaC] Would help me with micro vs rushes
9iNe]StK (xA.ChangDeWei) would mass games vs me to improve
LuNaTyK-RobTon (HiGHLorD) would help me PvP

(missing a lot of others but its been so god damn long lol)

Too many people to even begin to remember could even mention oftrees and tekniq would work on 2s with me.

ChangDaWei, DefJam, Jose, Dinko are a few 1vs1 Season Winners that is still around on this League!
ChangDaWei doesnt play anymore... why do you say things that you have no clue about. david hasnt played in years

Dude got me excited David was a good friend. sad days

Oftrees is Steve?

I'm not able to compete with the 200+ APM players so I've been trying to focus on brain knowledge over winning physically.

Offtrees was Brandon. He had a partner who was named offlove maybe your thinking of him.

Ridd1cK[DFWM]

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2024, 08:31:58 am »
mana.. r you talking to yourself again.

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2024, 12:30:13 pm »
mana.. r you talking to yourself again.

And who are you again?

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2024, 12:35:21 pm »
favorite strategist:

1s - hydra
2s - kokanee

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2024, 12:43:58 pm »
favorite strategist:

1s - hydra
2s - kokanee

Kokanee was shining for a few years when Yris was playing and watching the FMP scene!

HyDrA came out of retirement and removed alot of the other Season Winners. 😂

EviL- is also from the Era Kokanee was reigning so this dude sure came up!

It's very hard to find a student willing to invest time into an old game like BroodWar but it's always a cool story when new names actually make it up the ladder as a good player!
We don't see many good players that can write a nice story anymore nor do they really know or care how to spread the game to a potential customer.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 01:09:13 pm by Mana »

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2024, 01:11:34 pm »
Me and Yris are not old players at all but we didn't learn from anyone with a strong track record either as we were fucking around in public games! LMAO

Classic
4 Gateway
3 Barrack
2 Hatchery Pool

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2024, 01:16:53 pm »
i like your cat, do you like my turtle ?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 01:21:25 pm by RoNin »

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2024, 01:35:23 pm »
We had our own Instructors and OGs on USEast as well but I don't remember too well to really give you the full story.. 😔

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2024, 01:42:26 pm »
i like your cat, do you like my turtle ?

A friend of mines cat also like to chill the same way! LOOOOOL 😂

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2024, 03:33:05 pm »
As Season 44 have started, let me share a trainee story that was almost successful in USEast!

His parents named him David and he was actually a genius compared to all his counterparts in every game he touched.
He came onto StarCraft Original at the age of 13 and right away he was chosen by one of the best training clans in USEast )S(!
He took on the name Fla)S(h and trained with Tank)S( and Drug)S( while guys like BattleCrui)S(er, Budwei)S(er, StringChee)S(e and many others watched the replays while guiding him to be even better.
It was unfortunate that he didn't move over to the competitive leagues after beating his instructors without trouble as he was extremely quick and witty!
He decided to leave the game at the age of 15 to hustle and get through college which landed him a Manager position at an impressive company today!!

I was nowhere near his level and still can't compare as I'm not much different now than I was then, such a shame the FMP community didn't get to see David Fla)S(h show out against some of the best around.. 🙁

It was delightful watching someone out age learn so fast and easily when he was guided properly! ☺️

I and Yris watched him together as we played with the others since we weren't invited to train under )S(.

The End. 😂

The quick games you see on my loss list, he was constantly ending our games like that and he was always relaxed like my wins on my win list c(:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 03:40:42 pm by Mana »

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2024, 08:41:26 pm »
As Season 44 have started, let me share a trainee story that was almost successful in USEast!

His parents named him David and he was actually a genius compared to all his counterparts in every game he touched.
He came onto StarCraft Original at the age of 13 and right away he was chosen by one of the best training clans in USEast )S(!
He took on the name Fla)S(h and trained with Tank)S( and Drug)S( while guys like BattleCrui)S(er, Budwei)S(er, StringChee)S(e and many others watched the replays while guiding him to be even better.
It was unfortunate that he didn't move over to the competitive leagues after beating his instructors without trouble as he was extremely quick and witty!
He decided to leave the game at the age of 15 to hustle and get through college which landed him a Manager position at an impressive company today!!

I was nowhere near his level and still can't compare as I'm not much different now than I was then, such a shame the FMP community didn't get to see David Fla)S(h show out against some of the best around.. 🙁

It was delightful watching someone out age learn so fast and easily when he was guided properly! ☺️

I and Yris watched him together as we played with the others since we weren't invited to train under )S(.

The End. 😂

The quick games you see on my loss list, he was constantly ending our games like that and he was always relaxed like my wins on my win list c(:
on a scale of 10-20 how autistic are you?

DE-Mana

• Muted
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2024, 09:27:38 pm »

The End. 😂

on a scale of 10-20 how autistic are you?

You tell me, I'm not even sure what the word autistic means... 🌚

I'm like two years in total if we're counting days.. 🌝
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 03:01:05 am by Mana »

USEast in the house c(:
J Nyght

Team DC 🌝

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord