+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by xRidd1cK October 10, 2026, 01:16:40 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus October 09, 2026, 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 27936
Latest: win-ExtiLl
New This Month: 4311
New This Week: 351
New Today: 351
Stats
Total Posts: 26319
Total Topics: 2752
Most Online Today: 2037
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 23
Guests: 1763
Total: 1786

Author Topic: Please remove invalid game Match ID# 1065  (Read 13108 times)

Busterr

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Please remove invalid game Match ID# 1065
« on: December 13, 2024, 03:21:08 pm »
I enter any Game to play 1vs1 Fastest without agreeing that it was for the league.
At no point was there any talk about playing ranked SCW, it was a simple game created to pass the time.
Even the game I leave instantly I am locked up but in no case was I lost yet, I just didn't want to play that game, on the other hand if it had been by league I would never consider a game lost.


Mamba

  • Guest
Re: Please remove invalid game Match ID# 1065
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2024, 02:45:27 am »
All games played on current season SCW map are considered valid. Game stays.

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 -Ank]Donkey12-4
3 iMpacT.RadahnN-10-4
4 KingLeBron16-13
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR11-9

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Tb8-2
2 -Ank]Tiger86-7-1
3 -Ank]Choi9-7
4 -Ank]Donkey7-4
5 day.5-0

Prize Pool (SCW63)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$50
22v2$50
32v2$50

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal