+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by FaINeR Today at 11:07:31 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26209
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 653
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 597
Total: 607

Author Topic: 11/27/17  (Read 6688 times)

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
11/27/17
« on: November 27, 2017, 08:12:18 pm »
On this day in sc history. Sithlord went 7-23

Grrrr...

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: 11/27/17
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 08:20:59 pm »
atleast he plays anyone... ( not saying you arent )
but for the fun of it, it was actually very funny... but dont bm the guy lol

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 08:26:32 pm »
Lol PpVpp deserves to get bmed, he bms and Harrassed every1. That's why I pick on him.  Plus his RvR is terrible. He got his ass whooped today. Lol

MiXtli

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 12:27:45 am »
That Korean dude is a beast bro. Some of those reps where he breaks choke and pushes in while still mining and macroing oO I was like holy mother of GOD lol. These set of games are a wake up call to the other level of skill that’s out there in Korean community (O_O)

MiXtli

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 12:35:04 am »
He just made our best player look like an AI comp Haha

gouldfinger

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 12:48:48 am »
Who? Video?

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 02:50:03 am »
That Korean dude is a beast bro. Some of those reps where he breaks choke and pushes in while still mining and macroing oO I was like holy mother of GOD lol. These set of games are a wake up call to the other level of skill that’s out there in Korean community (O_O)

Ye koreans are an a whole other level than we are. Ive seen streams of people man handling rabbit like legit embarrassing him and rabbit slaughters you guys lol but in korean community they man handle him.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 02:51:11 am »
BTW can someone link the rep or give the name of the player. Is he playing in the league?

-Albert Einstein

adi

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 03:36:16 am »
BTW can someone link the rep or give the name of the player. Is he playing in the league?

He is #1 in the league currently, you can download all the reps from his league games.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2017, 05:14:43 am »
But plz do keep in mind that these koreans players play fucking 12 hours a day (Atleast). While other ppl actually have a life. Job, friends, family, wife and gym etc. So dont start sucking dicks plz....
If Momo started to play SC atleast 10 hours competitive hed get good in less than 7 months. OR wait, nvm.... Momo does that already, HAHA

adi

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2017, 05:53:39 am »

Ye koreans are an a whole other level than we are. Ive seen streams of people man handling rabbit like legit embarrassing him and rabbit slaughters you guys lol but in korean community they man handle him.

I don't think this is just a random Korean dude though. According to Sucon he's one of the best ones, ranked #6 on the global 1v1 ladder (low $$ AKA is 205Spon). Unless Sucon was fucking with me... It's hard to pick up sarcasm over the language barrier haha.

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2017, 07:44:03 am »

I don't think this is just a random Korean dude though. According to Sucon he's one of the best ones, ranked #6 on the global 1v1 ladder (low $$ AKA is 205Spon). Unless Sucon was fucking with me... It's hard to pick up sarcasm over the language barrier haha.

He's not low money player. I recognize that gameplay from a mile away especially his tvp. It's a very very common strategy in korea to lift barracks and go full tech around 10 min mark. He's pulling flips strings by saying he is.  His gateway set up is also a very common set up in their fastest map. The way he storms is also a very common strat. They load 4 templars into 1 shuttle and load 4 zealots into another one they also load 2 shuttles and place them on the sides to juke people into believing they got their shuttle then sneak in with their other one. We do 2termplars//2zealots. They do it but Ive noticed they do the 4zealot//4templar strat more. The way he counters early drops is also gives it away. We use canons to counter early drops and simply move probes when we spot a dot on the mini map. They target shuttles manually to counter drops. Often when they suspect you are going drops instead of massing canons they set up dragoons on the sides to target shuttles individually.

He is wayyyyy to organized to be a top ranked low money player.

Trust me their fastest players are WAYYYYYY better than we are.

Been watching their streams for at least a year now. There is this dude https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=5sfvrcG5LQY Who is a fking animal. Ive seen this dude 2v1 sooooOOooo many times and do shit that we haven't even thought of, smart little fker. I once saw him on the fly hot key his turrets 1,2,3,4 individually at the edge of his base while a fleet of shuttles with a storm in it was coming his way, he sniped the correct shuttle with the hot key'd turrets LOL. How fking l33t is that? This dude is crazy good basically, very organized, 400 + apm he hits 500 + apm to show off sometimes easy.

Now theres another dude who faks the guy ^^ above up EASY! THAT is saying a lot already lol and the dude who faks him up is this guy https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=CYr_27tQMfM and this dudes 1v1 is on ANOTHER LEVEL that might make u shet ur pants lol. This same dude i saw rek rabbit EASY games lol on his stream.

THEN you see other random  mfkers stomp this guy above ^^  like NOTHING hahahahaha! Ive seen him getting straight up hammered like 5-0 before by a random dude.

Their competition is endless their player base is much bigger and the standards are much higher. All of their good players average 300-500 apm. We average 200-250 apm. Their gamplay is more precise and technical. They don't depend on just mass or mindlessly sending units to die. We have this really bad habbit of only attacking or playing offensive when we hit 200psi(max out). It's a strategy we never really grew out of. If you watch their streams you often see them searching for flaws to abuse, it's very entertaining especially when you see how quick they are mechanically.

I talk about them like they are another species but fak man.. they might as well be robots.

-Albert Einstein

adi

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2017, 08:20:55 am »
Actually I was watching Brain's stream and confirmed he's the top low $$ guy, I guess he plays fastest as well lmao. It's a great thing that Korean FMPers are playing in this league and getting active in op ugl, hopefully it encourages the really good players to come back / play more / improve and raise the overall skill level of the community.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 12:39:45 pm »
Adi, you have to keep in mind that the ppl who left will never come back, i hope ppl dont spend much time on a video-game.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 02:28:29 pm »
Sith probably spending his whole day in bed .. drunk and depressed

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45