+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 336
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 260
Total: 272

Author Topic: Aspiring Protoss player gets his ass kicked over and over  (Read 13581 times)

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Aspiring Protoss player gets his ass kicked over and over
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 12:59:39 am »
Well Brain has really good P n T, but his Z isnt good. There are better fmp gamers who can play Z better.

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 01:48:46 am »
It's hard to tell how good Rabbit actually is when he plays SCW games, as most of the time i believe he isn't trying that hard.  When he plays with former Korean pros or people he respects you can tell that he starts to take it to a higher gear. I think for P Rabbit might be the best 1:1 fastest player currently, but I'm not sure after seeing Brain.

Wankenstein

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 10:55:14 am »
I don't get why everyone keeps saying "his z is bad". He's beaten far more people this season with his z than he's lost, and some great players at that.

He plays zerg in an a-typical style- very aggressive micro / fast tech based, unlike most people. But his multitasking and unit management is so good that I don't even think it matters.

MrAKon

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2017, 04:12:48 am »
Dude is literally the only professional fastest player ever. Like, he only plays fastest now and said streaming is his job. 500+ were watching him play defjam.

Definitely the GOAT as well, fastest is still starcraft and he said hes been playing two years so enough time to convert his skill. He's rank 6 on global sc ladder playing his offrace and said he's probably about 50th best player right now in low money. No surprise, doubt he ever loses a game with protoss.

I wouldn't say he's the GOAT of fastest. If we are talking about only our league then sure. There are better fastest players who have been playing their version of it since day one. I would love to see him compete against some of the players ive watched stream. Rabbit has wins on brain(vids are on youtube somewhere) and ive seen the people i watch stream, own rabbit. So based on that I must assume there are definitely MUCH better fastest players. It's also very obvious how well these kids are just by watching the streams. Brain is good for sure but not the best.

Ive been spamming this league site on their streams past few days hopefully it works and convinces them to come over. I will continue to until they do haha!

EDIT: BTw the game he lost to against rabbit that i saw was a PvP. Let me see if i can find it. Think this is it you can sort of tell it is him cause he uses the same similar dragoon + reaver push strategy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_YmGHNLaNo

I don't think that game is vs him (his apm is never that low) and if it was he had just started playing fastest cause he said its only been 2 years. He said other streamers including rabbit wont play him or each other because their viewers would switch to the winner. I might believe you if you could tell me these others are also somewhere in the top 50-100 on global SC ladder. It is damn impressive to be #6 when literally all of the pros play on that ladder. Fastest is starcraft, after a few months to adjust low money skill will = fastest skill

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2017, 02:04:08 pm »
Dude is literally the only professional fastest player ever. Like, he only plays fastest now and said streaming is his job. 500+ were watching him play defjam.

Definitely the GOAT as well, fastest is still starcraft and he said hes been playing two years so enough time to convert his skill. He's rank 6 on global sc ladder playing his offrace and said he's probably about 50th best player right now in low money. No surprise, doubt he ever loses a game with protoss.

I wouldn't say he's the GOAT of fastest. If we are talking about only our league then sure. There are better fastest players who have been playing their version of it since day one. I would love to see him compete against some of the players ive watched stream. Rabbit has wins on brain(vids are on youtube somewhere) and ive seen the people i watch stream, own rabbit. So based on that I must assume there are definitely MUCH better fastest players. It's also very obvious how well these kids are just by watching the streams. Brain is good for sure but not the best.

Ive been spamming this league site on their streams past few days hopefully it works and convinces them to come over. I will continue to until they do haha!

EDIT: BTw the game he lost to against rabbit that i saw was a PvP. Let me see if i can find it. Think this is it you can sort of tell it is him cause he uses the same similar dragoon + reaver push strategy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_YmGHNLaNo

I don't think that game is vs him (his apm is never that low) and if it was he had just started playing fastest cause he said its only been 2 years. He said other streamers including rabbit wont play him or each other because their viewers would switch to the winner. I might believe you if you could tell me these others are also somewhere in the top 50-100 on global SC ladder. It is damn impressive to be #6 when literally all of the pros play on that ladder. Fastest is starcraft, after a few months to adjust low money skill will = fastest skill

You can do a simple google search with his korean name as I did. Don't have to believe me and honestly didn't expect people to believe which was the reason I added the video. All I had to do was add his name to youtube and a list of games vs rabbit popped up. Is that a coincidence that youtube took me directly to fastest map games against rabbit? I doubt it. On top of that it so happens that the games i watched were literally exactly the current strategies he uses now?

If you aren't convinced other koreans are capable of being equally as skilled or far better, than i would suggest doing your homework. Watch korean streams on youtubegaming.com. It isn't as rare as you may think to find skill of his calibur especially if you've ever played fish server. It's actually fairly.

And just because fastest players never transferred or enjoyed low money doesn't exactly mean they weren't capable of ranking top. Like you said fastest = starcraft, low money = starcraft. Micro/macro/mechanis is the same no matter what map you take it to. Only difference is timing and build orders. Hash is a good example of that.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

-Albert Einstein

Afreecatv_BrainGod

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2017, 01:48:08 am »
thank you

I am always ready.

challenge plz

I can prove it.
no.1

But I only want Scw. Right now, there's no reason to do anything with them right now.

I play games 7 to 8 hours everyday in koreaserver
I'd like to take a rest. Let's play SCW next season.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 02:32:47 am by Afreecatv_BrainGod »

Puppy

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2017, 02:47:50 am »
thank you

I am always ready.

challenge plz

I can prove it.
no.1

But I only want Scw. Right now, there's no reason to do anything with them right now.

Thank you for the games. Great replays.

MrAKon

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2017, 07:53:56 am »

You can do a simple google search with his korean name as I did. Don't have to believe me and honestly didn't expect people to believe which was the reason I added the video. All I had to do was add his name to youtube and a list of games vs rabbit popped up. Is that a coincidence that youtube took me directly to fastest map games against rabbit? I doubt it. On top of that it so happens that the games i watched were literally exactly the current strategies he uses now?

If you aren't convinced other koreans are capable of being equally as skilled or far better, than i would suggest doing your homework. Watch korean streams on youtubegaming.com. It isn't as rare as you may think to find skill of his calibur especially if you've ever played fish server. It's actually fairly.

And just because fastest players never transferred or enjoyed low money doesn't exactly mean they weren't capable of ranking top. Like you said fastest = starcraft, low money = starcraft. Micro/macro/mechanis is the same no matter what map you take it to. Only difference is timing and build orders. Hash is a good example of that.
What exactly is the resume of these streamers? This guy is 88-5 in the only fmp league that exists and the rank 6 player in Starcraft. They look good on stream in pub games on fish?
Yeah, I highly doubt there are many korean streamers or korean sc players in general capable of placing in the top 10 of a ladder where half of the top 50 are actual pros. That is not "fairly common" lmao. And there is exactly 0 fmp players with no background in real sc that could come close to the top of that ladder within a year.

Like the guy above said, rabbit and everyone else in the history of these leagues either splits games with other top players or has a slight edge. Brain is like 40-1 against top current players.

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 01:49:06 pm »
thank you

I am always ready.

challenge plz

I can prove it.
no.1

Who do you think is the best fastest player at the moment? What about top 3?

Afreecatv_BrainGod

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2017, 02:10:16 pm »
thank you

I am always ready.

challenge plz

I can prove it.
no.1

idk.. I didn't do much.
i want PvsP , PvsT , PvsZ , TvsZ and race change, With all the players
Only one can judge who is good at it.

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2017, 02:59:31 pm »
thank you

I am always ready.

challenge plz

I can prove it.
no.1

idk.. I didn't do much.

Do you know Rabbit? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFJcNk4d6M_dVx2nh9jsp1A

or Shin?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-okJdotaXPlzivRzHFqzuA

Would be quite fun to see you play either of them PvsP or PvsT.

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2017, 12:05:10 am »
thank you

I am always ready.

challenge plz

I can prove it.
no.1

idk.. I didn't do much.

You should attempt to get more koreans to play this league. Tell them there's price money. From my understanding is you guys currently don't have a fastest league yet.

Only problem is the map but I wonder if our side are willing to sacrifice the map for activity and I guess the other minor problem is N/A seems to prefer orig.

-Albert Einstein

PuMa

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2017, 12:26:00 am »

What exactly is the resume of these streamers? This guy is 88-5 in the only fmp league that exists and the rank 6 player in Starcraft. They look good on stream in pub games on fish?
Yeah, I highly doubt there are many korean streamers or korean sc players in general capable of placing in the top 10 of a ladder where half of the top 50 are actual pros. That is not "fairly common" lmao. And there is exactly 0 fmp players with no background in real sc that could come close to the top of that ladder within a year.

Like the guy above said, rabbit and everyone else in the history of these leagues either splits games with other top players or has a slight edge. Brain is like 40-1 against top current players.

They play against each other. That is why I said do your homework. Ive seen rabbit countless of times playing against those guys in their streams and get roasted, legit embarrassed. I ain't making shet up. Was rabbit not considered decent? Did he not rank top in this league at some point? And anyone with enough experience can distinguish a good player from a bad one. Even if you've never played them 1v1 yourself.

Koreans know who are top notch fastest players between each other just like we know who are the best here. They make comments on streams about previous 1v1's that went on between streamers, streamers who are considered some of the best fastest in their community.

I don't ask the streamer " are you the best fastest " cause come on.. how reliable would that be and everyone would love to believe they are the best. I ask the viewers which are often between 2-5k viewers at a time. They talk to me about this stuff cause i ask. If you're interested enough just go subscribe to their channels and watch the streams yourself. Personally im a hard core fan of starcraft which is why I do this.  Just because they play 3v3 doesn't mean they are noobs. I don't understand how you have came to that conclusion. Forget what they are playing and look at their gameplay, unit control, apm, specific timings at which they do things, their reactions.

-Albert Einstein

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2017, 12:37:12 am »
first bw now map change.. rip fastest community

Wankenstein

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2017, 12:48:56 am »
first bw now map change.. rip fastest community

I don't understand the obsession with original sc. Clearly BW is not keeping the top players from being the top players.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord