+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: Delete this game please  (Read 5445 times)

raizer-00

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Delete this game please
« on: June 26, 2026, 08:54:19 pm »
I started a game a moment ago, and less than a minute had passed when I received a work call, so I paused it. After that, seeing that it would take a while, I left the game, at which point my opponent reported it. Please invalidate this game. SCW Season 61 1v1 - Match ID# 547 please remove his abusiveness. This is plain fraud.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2026, 08:58:12 pm by raizer-00 »

Lucas

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 316
    • View Profile
Re: Delete this game please
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2026, 02:32:13 pm »
The game stands. You asked your opponent to wait 15 minutes after pausing the match?

Allow your opponent 3 minutes of time for a pause break if requested.
After 3 minutes, you are allowed to unpause and keep playing.
In either situation, in case of dispute, you will need proof. Consider toggling windowed mode and screenshotting the system clock.

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-88-17
2 Don~130-59
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 pacutec103-120
5 Pro]TossX2-89-48

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-71-6
2 Choi0071-17
3 Don~65-27
4 pacutec108-118
5 legend]six66-35

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal