+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] Manually add this game please. by IcyP September 29, 2026, 07:54:01 pm
[Support Center] remove games plz by xRidd1cK September 28, 2026, 05:51:09 pm
[Support Center] add game pls by DinGo07 September 26, 2026, 01:49:52 pm
[Support Center] Won't send email to make a account. by IcyP September 24, 2026, 12:17:38 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 September 20, 2026, 11:20:53 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Poll

Should sNipEr.ScopE Just Give Up?

Yes
9 (47.4%)
No
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: January 20, 2019, 10:23:06 pm

Author Topic: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that  (Read 158187 times)

123123

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2018, 11:53:05 am »
You can be embarrassed for me, or have all the doubt in who I say I am,  it doesn't make anything I say any less true, nor does it remotely bother me. yes I'm far beyond the age of 14 and while I'm on here posting this, I'm getting paid most likely 5x what you make in an hour. Multiple people in the community know me in real life, feel free to speak to La.Revelations or NIN if you care that much to second guess what I say.

What a loser.

A

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm AoW-LiQuId - Most of you hate me...and I'm cool with that
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2019, 10:20:59 pm »
s
[/

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-16
2 Don~122-58
3 MAFIA]`EviL-52-16
4 pacutec94-109
5 Pro]TossX2-80-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-61-5
2 Don~60-25
3 Choi0056-14
4 legend]six65-33
5 pacutec99-106

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal