+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by Manarelly Today at 07:54:48 am
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal Today at 05:57:27 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 04, 2026, 10:13:16 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:31:48 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 October 03, 2026, 05:26:06 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 25137
Latest: spino-optono
New This Month: 1513
New This Week: 554
New Today: 428
Stats
Total Posts: 26306
Total Topics: 2751
Most Online Today: 3115
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 17
Guests: 2194
Total: 2211

Author Topic: Hey  (Read 45252 times)

xS.ZeLL

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Hey
« on: January 28, 2018, 09:25:22 am »
What’s up? Came across this site as I was feeling nostalgic about my SC days. How many familiar faces still play and how is the scene these days on SC: Remastered?

beaTz-

  • Guest
Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 11:38:54 am »
Ryan!! Waddup man! It’s pro]tekniq/gearz[stfu]

xS.ZeLL

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 12:47:05 pm »
Hey Mark :) how you been?

beaTz-

  • Guest
Re: Hey
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 12:56:18 pm »
Hey Mark :) how you been?

I’m doing good man, you? Not thinking about making a comeback are you?

xS.ZeLL

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 06:12:11 am »
Hey Mark :) how you been?

I’m doing good man, you? Not thinking about making a comeback are you?

I would if it was like the old days. But the activity and level of competition doesn’t seem to be enough to be worth coming back. I do miss SC though.

RJBTV

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 1247
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 06:51:25 am »
Hey Mark :) how you been?

I’m doing good man, you? Not thinking about making a comeback are you?

I would if it was like the old days. But the activity and level of competition doesn’t seem to be enough to be worth coming back. I do miss SC though.

The top end of the competition is higher than it has ever been, mostly because Brain is the best player ever. Other top players are also very good. But as you said the activity is pretty lackluster. Only way to fix activity is to be active.

xS.ZeLL

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 07:10:03 am »
Hey Mark :) how you been?

I’m doing good man, you? Not thinking about making a comeback are you?

I would if it was like the old days. But the activity and level of competition doesn’t seem to be enough to be worth coming back. I do miss SC though.

The top end of the competition is higher than it has ever been, mostly because Brain is the best player ever. Other top players are also very good. But as you said the activity is pretty lackluster. Only way to fix activity is to be active.

I watched some videos of what people consider to be “good” nowadays and they’re all extremely average. I think the fact that you think this guy brain is the best ever says more about the competition level these days than anything.

sNipEr.ScopE

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 1701
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2018, 08:00:41 am »
Zell please tell me who was better than brain so I can laugh. Let me guess pro]marine? Lol

sNipEr.ScopE

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 1701
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2018, 08:02:06 am »
If you say there's no competition then we can go 1s and I guarantee you won't win 1 game out of 25 or more.

sNipEr.ScopE

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 1701
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2018, 08:09:22 am »
Zell that is a pretty bad excuse for not signing up. These Korean guys are no joke.  Actually you don't have a damn clue about the lvl of today's players I suggest you sign up and play about 50 games and we'll see if you're so above today's players.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 08:12:10 am by sNipEr.ScopE »

TealSilverSteal

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 817
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2018, 08:51:56 am »
Thats not really the real Zell. Dont be fooled so easy ppl.

sNipEr.ScopE

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 1701
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2018, 09:46:21 am »
I never knew zell personally don't think I gamed with him ever but still look at his post what a bunch of Bs.

TealSilverSteal

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 817
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2018, 10:41:24 am »
This is the same kid as Doomsday or w/e his name was.... Some smurfing faggot cunt.

RJBTV

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 1247
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2018, 11:13:21 am »
Hey Mark :) how you been?

I’m doing good man, you? Not thinking about making a comeback are you?

I would if it was like the old days. But the activity and level of competition doesn’t seem to be enough to be worth coming back. I do miss SC though.

The top end of the competition is higher than it has ever been, mostly because Brain is the best player ever. Other top players are also very good. But as you said the activity is pretty lackluster. Only way to fix activity is to be active.

I watched some videos of what people consider to be “good” nowadays and they’re all extremely average. I think the fact that you think this guy brain is the best ever says more about the competition level these days than anything.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqlcSsDNMYxEsem7bWY-66Q

http://liquipedia.net/starcraft/Sea.KH

That's Brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ElHabOJMkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WrCgZfFJH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQJPU9N12tA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1OyMHFJKrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Rhw15V2jU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fb3TIVE6rQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Pz68a-lsA

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:17:56 am by preMier- »

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-100-20
2 Don~147-72
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 Resoud82-47
5 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR103-85

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-6
2 Choi0084-17
3 Don~84-40
4 pacutec131-138
5 pGf]Wild3r-65-102

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal