+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] Manually add this game please. by IcyP September 29, 2026, 07:54:01 pm
[Support Center] remove games plz by xRidd1cK September 28, 2026, 05:51:09 pm
[Support Center] add game pls by DinGo07 September 26, 2026, 01:49:52 pm
[Support Center] Won't send email to make a account. by IcyP September 24, 2026, 12:17:38 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 September 20, 2026, 11:20:53 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 23532
Latest: slot-gropsy
New This Month: 16156
New This Week: 993
New Today: 318
Stats
Total Posts: 26281
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 4055
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 41
Guests: 3819
Total: 3860

Author Topic: Any old friends around?  (Read 52387 times)

Mnemonic[zT]

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Any old friends around?
« on: April 30, 2018, 07:49:45 am »
Hey everyone, I've popped into op UGL occasionally for awhile now but never really had the time to play. Akmah, Hero, Testosterran, Blade, GsXr and I all stopped playing to get into LoL like 5-6 years ago and it seems like quite a lot of other people quit since then too.

Anyone we used to play with still around? Some AKAs you may or may not remember are: Death[FuN], Solo.Love, xA.Flexy-, x9.Flexy-, Bunke(R)love and probably quite a few more I can't remember at the moment. Nice to see that the FMP leagues are still going!

Puppy

  • Zealot
  • ****
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Re: Any old friends around?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 08:52:19 pm »
aka eFx[zT] I remember you.

GhOsT-ScRuB

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Any old friends around?
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 10:37:50 am »
i remember you aka r)ape losingis[fun]ky-

eL]ToRpEdo[

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
    • View Profile
Re: Any old friends around?
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 12:32:44 pm »
Hey everyone, I've popped into op UGL occasionally for awhile now but never really had the time to play. Akmah, Hero, Testosterran, Blade, GsXr and I all stopped playing to get into LoL like 5-6 years ago and it seems like quite a lot of other people quit since then too.

Anyone we used to play with still around? Some AKAs you may or may not remember are: Death[FuN], Solo.Love, xA.Flexy-, x9.Flexy-, Bunke(R)love and probably quite a few more I can't remember at the moment. Nice to see that the FMP leagues are still going!

i remember r)ape thats it

GhOsT-ScRuB

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Any old friends around?
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 07:21:29 pm »
Hey everyone, I've popped into op UGL occasionally for awhile now but never really had the time to play. Akmah, Hero, Testosterran, Blade, GsXr and I all stopped playing to get into LoL like 5-6 years ago and it seems like quite a lot of other people quit since then too.

Anyone we used to play with still around? Some AKAs you may or may not remember are: Death[FuN], Solo.Love, xA.Flexy-, x9.Flexy-, Bunke(R)love and probably quite a few more I can't remember at the moment. Nice to see that the FMP leagues are still going!

i remember r)ape thats it

who are you and your akas?

eL]ToRpEdo[

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
    • View Profile
Re: Any old friends around?
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 07:26:54 pm »
Hey everyone, I've popped into op UGL occasionally for awhile now but never really had the time to play. Akmah, Hero, Testosterran, Blade, GsXr and I all stopped playing to get into LoL like 5-6 years ago and it seems like quite a lot of other people quit since then too.

Anyone we used to play with still around? Some AKAs you may or may not remember are: Death[FuN], Solo.Love, xA.Flexy-, x9.Flexy-, Bunke(R)love and probably quite a few more I can't remember at the moment. Nice to see that the FMP leagues are still going!

i remember r)ape thats it

who are you and your akas?

Me?

eL]ToRpEdo[

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
    • View Profile
Re: Any old friends around?
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 04:33:31 pm »
Hey everyone, I've popped into op UGL occasionally for awhile now but never really had the time to play. Akmah, Hero, Testosterran, Blade, GsXr and I all stopped playing to get into LoL like 5-6 years ago and it seems like quite a lot of other people quit since then too.

Anyone we used to play with still around? Some AKAs you may or may not remember are: Death[FuN], Solo.Love, xA.Flexy-, x9.Flexy-, Bunke(R)love and probably quite a few more I can't remember at the moment. Nice to see that the FMP leagues are still going!

i remember r)ape thats it

who are you and your akas?

i am a random pub from east from like 2010 you fucking asshole and id fucking kill you if you wanted to 1v1 me dont ever ask me for my aka again you fucking douchebag

Rabbitslayer

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 130
    • View Profile
Re: Any old friends around?
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 04:45:52 pm »
LMAO Riley

GhOsT-ScRuB

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Any old friends around?
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 01:21:25 pm »
Hey everyone, I've popped into op UGL occasionally for awhile now but never really had the time to play. Akmah, Hero, Testosterran, Blade, GsXr and I all stopped playing to get into LoL like 5-6 years ago and it seems like quite a lot of other people quit since then too.

Anyone we used to play with still around? Some AKAs you may or may not remember are: Death[FuN], Solo.Love, xA.Flexy-, x9.Flexy-, Bunke(R)love and probably quite a few more I can't remember at the moment. Nice to see that the FMP leagues are still going!

i remember r)ape thats it

who are you and your akas?

Me?

no not you the other one being a douche bag towards me

[SCD]RainMan

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 30
    • View Profile
Re: Any old friends around?
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2019, 03:41:43 am »
Aka SoLo.RAiN, sup Flex!

Sail

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Any old friends around?
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2019, 11:25:19 pm »
FLYSKYHIGH

2good_

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Any old friends around?
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2019, 11:04:56 pm »
2good_
5good_
1good_
0good_
9good_

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-16
2 Don~123-58
3 MAFIA]`EviL-54-17
4 pacutec95-112
5 Pro]TossX2-80-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-61-5
2 Don~60-25
3 Choi0056-14
4 legend]six65-33
5 pacutec99-106

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal