+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 385
Total: 390

Author Topic: It's the new trend? Or not?  (Read 6796 times)

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
It's the new trend? Or not?
« on: May 15, 2018, 09:04:22 pm »
Hello its me again! There is something on my mind right now and i been wanting to bring this up quite some time now. It was a problem at first but now I think I got use to it. I just want to know if this is what the fastest community do when it comes to getting games. 

First of all when I ask for games I know some or a lot of people whisper me for games. Something like '1Vs1????' and if I don't say anything they keep whispering me and say dodge more or say that I'm newb all the time. Yes I am a newbie and u don't have to keep whispering me and say I am a newb. I get it already.

Second, why do people whisper to u for games? I get always like 3to8 whisper on average asking for 1v1 games. Is this a new trend d for fastest community? There is a channel for a reason and I don't get why people whisper me for game s. If u want to play me, just ask in channel.i will be happy to play u.

Third is players talk bad about me whispers saying I'm newb or I. Lucky that I beat them, or they just get mad and talk bad about me. I got use to the bm so I don't say anything back. Yes I win my games by luck and no skill. Those to those haters, I hope u read this and stop trying to bad mouth me, I am a newb and I get lucky all the times. So read this and hope u don't have to keep repeating it to me because I get it already. Don't have to keep repeating.

That's all I have to say. I just want to let everyone what I think that's all. No im not acting like a baby, I just want to say what's on my mind and I won't be a snitch and type the names of the haters(u  know who u r). Fin words, I'm a newb, I'm bad, and I will by luck,.  No problem, I'll take it as a advise or compliment

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: It's the new trend? Or not?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 09:11:01 pm »
My advice is to not take anything serious that people say on sc. THe game is from 1998 and people love to troll. Secondly, you should not dodge better players if you want to improve. But above all just ignore people who bm. use /squelch and move on with ur life. rest assured they probably dodge FiRe.Buu anyway.

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 09:17:13 pm »
Um OK. Just little annoying that is all. But they whisper for games. Can ask me in channel

sM.Zik

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
    • Zik Gaming
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 11:31:53 pm »
Yeah this was a thing 10+ years ago on SCD from what I remember. Don't take people too seriously, and almost everyone dodges by the way lol. Funny how I can spam 2s any2 scw? for 15+ minutes in channel without any reply, but then when I finally get a game, suddenly 6 people join to obs. Every single times. What were you guys doing for the past 15 minutes ahah?

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 01:09:31 am »
Savemenow, you seem like a dramaqueen... making small problems into big ones. Whats the matter with you

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 03:37:02 am »
Savemenow, you seem like a dramaqueen... making small problems into big ones. Whats the matter with you
He's kind of asking why people aren't trying to better the community for growth but actively working against it with their actions.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 05:22:11 am »
Well thats a odd question dont you think, its like telling a child htat theyre only allowed to eat candy on saturdays.

Pudzianowski

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 03:20:55 pm »
People just noob bashing on you... relax and stop crying... annoying noob :/ you are the free win of scw

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 10:12:28 am »
People just noob bashing on you... relax and stop crying... annoying noob :/ you are the free win of scw

Just wondering: is your goal to spend time waiting in an empty US server channel with no friends?

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 01:15:19 pm »
123123, What's your goal? Are you scared to come out on your real account ? Had to make a 123123 account to bm some1? Lol what a little pussy

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2018, 02:02:36 pm »
123123, What's your goal? Are you scared to come out on your real account ? Had to make a 123123 account to bm some1? Lol what a little pussy

I have no goals here, and no account. I enjoy watching good players play from time to time and no need to waste my time trying to play myself against trolls like you. Hope you enjoy being "good" at a game few people care about.

By the way, being "scared" to play against more experienced players is a really dumb concept. I hope that testosterone overload doesn't affect your everyday relationships and I REALLY hope that you're not a teacher of any sort.

Pudzianowski

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2018, 02:18:06 pm »

Just wondering: is your goal to spend time waiting in an empty US server channel with no friends?
yeah thats it my goal whats urs? Crying over here ? Stupid ass clown go quit same as the owner of this thread

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2018, 02:38:30 pm »

yeah thats it my goal whats urs? Crying over here ? Stupid ass clown go quit same as the owner of this thread

Sounds good, I'll quit coming by. For reference, this is exactly why  this community sucks and you can't attract more players. Have fun playing with yourselves!

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2018, 02:51:06 pm »

Stop trying to ruin our efforts to keep this game alive and to attract new player. Please. You're breaking your own foot by being a dick.

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2018, 03:56:53 pm »

People noob bash me? Is because I am easy? It is okay, no problem. But I will try my hardest every game so people have longer time to win me even if I know I wil llose.

You are free win of scw? I'll try not to be a free win player.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord