+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 01:49:04 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26187
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 578
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 18
Guests: 435
Total: 453

Author Topic: A true noob? newb? nub? nob???  (Read 5758 times)

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
A true noob? newb? nub? nob???
« on: May 17, 2018, 04:02:24 pm »
Okay so I play this game for kind of long time. For lowmoney I play a lot and fastest I have some good number of games. And so far a lot people use the word "noob, newb, or nub or nob in a lot of ways. So I want to know what is your meaning of newbie?

For me a newbie is someone who is bad at something, bad at starcraft like me. Someone who don't know the ways to win or don't know how or what to build is a newb. But a lot of people use the word many many ways. Some say your noob because you lose one game, some day you noob because you don't play another person. So what is your meaning of newb, noob, nub, or nob? Why do you say it what kind of person  "deserve it more" on fastest community.

I just want to know everyones opinion that is all. interesting to know from everyone point of view. speak your mind.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 05:27:07 pm by SaveMeNow »

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: A true noob? newb? nub? nob???
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 04:13:13 pm »
People toss around the word noob just feel superior to others here.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 05:18:43 pm »
SaveMeNow, i honestly think that you got some issues in real life. Not trying to be mean. But yea... by the look of ur name and how u express urself i really think you need to talk to som1....

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 06:04:28 pm »
SaveMeNow, i honestly think that you got some issues in real life. Not trying to be mean. But yea... by the look of ur name and how u express urself i really think you need to talk to som1....

The fastest commuity is somewhat toxic compared to other communities. To people unfamiliar with communities that lean towards toxicity it may come as quite a culture shock. For those in such a community toxicity has been normalized and they are incapable of comprehending the scope of it. This is either a wake up call for us to reflect on or an over-exaggeration.

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 06:15:54 pm »

Reallife problems? Let me think.. finish school, I work part-time. hm... everything is fine so far and don't think right now I have any problems in realife. for my name, reason I name myself SaveMeNow is because one of my favorite song and musician is Save Me Now From Billy Idol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65RkFL_yGpo

hope this one answer the question from you.

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 06:27:25 pm »

The fastest commuity is somewhat toxic compared to other communities. To people unfamiliar with communities that lean towards toxicity it may come as quite a culture shock. For those in such a community toxicity has been normalized and they are incapable of comprehending the scope of it. This is either a wake up call for us to reflect on or an over-exaggeration.

Agree, if anything SaveMeNow sounds more civilized in this thread than you did Dano  :-\

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 12:27:19 am »
.....ok, i still think he needs a bit of help.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord