+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by HyDrA April 24, 2024, 11:04:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26186
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 485
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 16
Guests: 407
Total: 423

Author Topic: UFC  (Read 10120 times)

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
UFC
« on: May 17, 2018, 07:38:04 pm »
Lets talk about UFC. UFC is like starcraft, it's  1 on 1 and you can use different kinds of strategy to kill your enemy. You can counter or defend but it depend on your style. For me, I love watching UFC because I think it is a sport that is closest to real fighting than boxing. For boxing, you can only use your hands while ufc, you can use all sorts of things like striking, grappling, wrestling, jujitsu etc.. So admin maybe you can sticky this topic. Kind of tired talking about starcraft all the time so this is something new and different.

So right now, everyone know's there are many divisions for men and woman but for me, I mostly stay on the Lightweight division and the fighters because that is the most interesting division and the most toughest one out of all division. I'll start off..

Which division you focus on?
Who is your favorite fighter?
Who is your least favorite fighter?
How often do you watch UFC?

My answers are
Lightweight Division
Connor Mcgreggor
Colby Covington
I watch ufc on the big screen on pay-per-view inside my house. I watch it Bi-weekly with my father and sibings and sometimes my friends.

Chick3n

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: UFC
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 07:49:33 pm »
good meme A+ i approve

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 08:14:29 pm »
Lets talk about UFC. UFC is like starcraft, it's  1 on 1 and you can use different kinds of strategy to kill your enemy. You can counter or defend but it depend on your style. For me, I love watching UFC because I think it is a sport that is closest to real fighting than boxing. For boxing, you can only use your hands while ufc, you can use all sorts of things like striking, grappling, wrestling, jujitsu etc.. So admin maybe you can sticky this topic. Kind of tired talking about starcraft all the time so this is something new and different.

So right now, everyone know's there are many divisions for men and woman but for me, I mostly stay on the Lightweight division and the fighters because that is the most interesting division and the most toughest one out of all division. I'll start off..

My answers are
Lightweight Division
Connor Mcgreggor
Colby Covington
I watch ufc on the big screen on pay-per-view inside my house. I watch it Bi-weekly with my father and sibings and sometimes my friends.

U r my favourite person

I am not a big UFC guy, I've watched maybe two matches in my life . I work night shift and record the NHL hockey games to watch and analyze when I get home . I'm very intrigued , my favourite part of hockey is when you are getting lined up to get hit you have to either drop your shoulder and hit him harder than he is going to hit you , or you're getting smoked. There are no boundaries , no out of bounds to run to if you're going to get hit . And they are flying on skates . When games go back and forth and there are a lot of goals scored lots of suspense and energy and excitement kind of like SC RIGHT ?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 08:20:35 pm by eL]ToRpEdo[ »

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 08:24:43 pm »
And let's take a minute to talk about that subway survey on twitter that lasted 24 hours and got zero votes on it. No one wants Greek food from subway . That is hilarious

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 08:41:50 pm »
Connor still your favorite after he assaulted other fighters outside of the ring and caused an entire event to be canceled?

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 08:48:37 pm »
Connor still your favorite after he assaulted other fighters outside of the ring and caused an entire event to be canceled?

Like a Zealot with no hold position button. If you
Don't have a hold position button it doesn't know when to stop it just keeps attacking

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 09:02:26 pm »
Connor is weak, He got suck into the fame. He became a shitty person.

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 09:04:08 pm »
Bruce lee 4 life!

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 09:22:29 pm »

I believe people deserve second chance. I know what he did was wrong but he did learn his lesson. No one is perfect and if he did repeat a same big mistake than I won't be his fan no more. I like Connor because he is a good fighter and also a good trash talker. It's funny..

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 09:29:25 pm »
Lets talk about UFC. UFC is like starcraft, it's  1 on 1 and you can use different kinds of strategy to kill your enemy. You can counter or defend but it depend on your style. For me, I love watching UFC because I think it is a sport that is closest to real fighting than boxing. For boxing, you can only use your hands while ufc, you can use all sorts of things like striking, grappling, wrestling, jujitsu etc.. So admin maybe you can sticky this topic. Kind of tired talking about starcraft all the time so this is something new and different

My answers are
Lightweight Division
Connor Mcgreggor
Colby Covington

U r my favourite person

I am not a big UFC guy, I've watched maybe two matches in my life . I work night shift and record the NHL hockey games to watch and analyze when I get home . I'm very intrigued , my favourite part of hockey is when you are getting lined up to get hit you have to either drop your shoulder and hit him harder than he is going to hit you , or you're getting smoked. There are no boundaries , no out of bounds to run to if you're going to get hit . And they are flying on skates . When games go back and forth and there are a lot of goals scored lots of suspense and energy and excitement kind of like SC RIGHT ?

Yes I understand, night shift is hard work. I use to b security guard working overnight. And hockey fun to watch too. And the flighting is always fun to watch too

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2018, 09:46:46 pm »

I believe people deserve second chance. I know what he did was wrong but he did learn his lesson. No one is perfect and if he did repeat a same big mistake than I won't be his fan no more. I like Connor because he is a good fighter and also a good trash talker. It's funny..

It happened a month and a half ago. It's a bit early to say he's learned his lesson. Plus the chain of events make it all seem pre-meditated.

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2018, 10:35:37 pm »

It happened a month and a half ago. It's a bit early to say he's learned his lesson. Plus the chain of events make it all seem pre-meditated.

Any publicity is good publicity

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2018, 05:04:53 am »

Any publicity is good publicity

getting kicked out of ufc isn't good publicity.

SaveMeNow

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2018, 08:09:21 am »
Ufc is not kick him out. He is the money fight guy. He bring a lot of money for the ufc

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2018, 08:26:35 am »
Ufc is not kick him out. He is the money fight guy. He bring a lot of money for the ufc

They did kick him out. He assaulted other UFC fighters. UFC even pressed harges against him.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord