+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 18, 2024, 11:20:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26157
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 446
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 392
Total: 401

Author Topic: SCW 5 Play-OFFS THREAD - Information & Discussion  (Read 26307 times)

beaTz-

Re: SCW 5 Play-OFFS THREAD - Information & Discussion
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2018, 09:18:38 am »
Makes a lot more sense to have it on the weekend rather than start it on a Monday lmao

Momo85

• Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2018, 09:29:25 am »
What time this season finishing ??

I'm about to go 600 km from my home to work in central during 9 weeks so i will be able to play only week ends.
23:59 website time today is the ending. Play-Offs will start immediately after that. Players have to post here that they are online and able to play. Players have two days to play their matches or be disqualified. So do your best to make appointments with your opponents when you can both be online.

Reminder:
Round 1 Bo5.
Round 2 Bo5.
Round 3 Bo5.
Round 4 Bo7.

As things are looking now, the seeds are:
1. Gangster]Jose.
2. Fire.Spirits
3. Fire.Buu
4. Gangster]Zerg-

Sail still has a shot as getting seed number 4 if he can get 220 Points before the season ends.

ITS JUSt 3 ROUNDs

4vs 3 >>>> winner vs 2 >>>> winner vs 1

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2018, 10:19:15 am »
Makes a lot more sense to have it on the weekend rather than start it on a Monday lmao
It does but on the other hand I didn't want to risk having to spend too much time running the tourney. At times people have deliberately wasted time or pushed the boundaries just to avoid playing. What could be played in one weekend ends up being dragged out over almost two weeks. A good example is Tyga's tourney from a while ago.

ali

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2018, 10:44:47 am »

Why not just organize with players date of matches ?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2018, 10:53:15 am »

Why not just organize with players date of matches ?

I've done that in the past and people still find a way to not play their games. But lets try that again.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 11:28:00 am by preMier »

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2018, 06:21:34 pm »
Premier I know you’re trying to do a good thing, but you need to get off your power trip here. Without the players none of this is possible. You need to do what works best for them, not what is best for you. You’re not the one playing, they are. It’s literally two series that need to get played. They’ll get played. The three people playing are clearly very active with the amount of games they’ve played this season.

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2018, 07:27:42 pm »
Lmao very true KoN, but be careful Premier is going to post his life story on here.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2018, 07:49:40 pm »
Premier I know you’re trying to do a good thing, but you need to get off your power trip here. Without the players none of this is possible. You need to do what works best for them, not what is best for you. You’re not the one playing, they are. It’s literally two series that need to get played. They’ll get played. The three people playing are clearly very active with the amount of games they’ve played this season.

I think you somewhat misinterpreted. None of this was about what's easiest for me to manage. It's all been about what's, in this case, possible for Spirits to ensure he can play.  There are other players who have to play too, and dragging it out too much would be unfair to them. However, not giving Spirits at least the chance to participate would in turn be unfair to him. I showed him the options and let him decide which to pursue. How players go about setting up their matches is mostly up to them. Deadlines are purely there to ensure things don't drag on and on.     

In my last tournament people would tell me they'd be able to play at X time only to end up saying "oops I am at a party" or "I am at the club right now sorry". That actually happened. At the expense of others they decided to do something else instead of committing to an obligation they took upon themselves. Spirit's situation is different. He actually can't play until the weekend.

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are moving the tournament to the weekend (June 8-10). Tournament starts when both Jose./Zerg- and Spirits can be online at the same time. Please post in this thread at what time you can be online. Please use website time.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 07:58:04 pm by preMier »

beaTz-

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2018, 08:00:59 pm »
Not fair to other players that he has a life? Lmao the dude works and has a family. Sorry we all can’t be like Jose and play 24/7.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2018, 08:07:53 pm »
Not fair to other players that he has a life? Lmao the dude works and has a family. Sorry we all can’t be like Jose and play 24/7.

"Dragging it out too much". "However, not giving Spirits at least the chance to participate would in turn be unfair to him." "Let him decide which to pursue". "Spirit's situation is different. He actually can't play until the weekend." "We are moving the tournament to the weekend." Why? So that Spirits can play. Was I not clear enough?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 08:11:31 pm by preMier »

L-Mx]JoSe~

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
  • ☠ CLaN GanGstEr'S ☠
    • View Profile
    • Clan GanGstEr'S
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2018, 08:10:20 pm »

I think you somewhat misinterpreted. None of this was about what's easiest for me to manage. It's all been about what's, in this case, possible for Spirits to ensure he can play.  There are other players who have to play too, and dragging it out too much would be unfair to them. However, not giving Spirits at least the chance to participate would in turn be unfair to him. I showed him the options and let him decide which to pursue. How players go about setting up their matches is mostly up to them. Deadlines are purely there to ensure things don't drag on and on.     

In my last tournament people would tell me they'd be able to play at X time only to end up saying "oops I am at a party" or "I am at the club right now sorry". That actually happened. At the expense of others they decided to do something else instead of committing to an obligation they took upon themselves. Spirit's situation is different. He actually can't play until the weekend.

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are moving the tournament to the weekend (June 8-10). Tournament starts when both Jose./Zerg- and Spirits can be online at the same time. Please post in this thread at what time you can be online. Please use website time.

you are stupid or what? ur "TOURNAMENT" SUCKS like you im 1# and i have to wait to June 8 ? you suck. i won this season  it does matter .
☠  CLaN GanGstEr'S  ☠

Website Team
http://clangangster.com

☬ Más que un clan, una familia ☬

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2018, 08:13:34 pm »

you are stupid or what? ur "TOURNAMENT" SUCKS like you im 1# and i have to wait to June 8 ? you suck. i won this season  it does matter .

You will most likely win the tournament anyway going by your peformance this season. Please be patient and understanding.

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2018, 08:29:07 pm »
Give Jose the money, he won fair and square just like all the other winners in the other  seasons . This tournament you made is stupid as fuck and waste of time. Lol

Rabbitslayer

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2018, 08:32:01 pm »
You've lost so many good players because of it. Where Brain Where Rabbit??  etc

L-Mx]JoSe~

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
  • ☠ CLaN GanGstEr'S ☠
    • View Profile
    • Clan GanGstEr'S
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2018, 08:51:09 pm »

i know i can win this , but what the fuck i have to wait 8 days more???????? i told u man ur tourney sucks sorry but it its

You will most likely win the tournament anyway going by your peformance this season. Please be patient and understanding.
☠  CLaN GanGstEr'S  ☠

Website Team
http://clangangster.com

☬ Más que un clan, una familia ☬

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]85-53
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7