+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: Guess who's back, back again  (Read 53560 times)

Stripper

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Guess who's back, back again
« on: July 06, 2018, 03:53:54 pm »
Robs back, tell a friend.

Just dropping by to say what up. Hope life is good and all. I know a few buddies of mine still play this game, well hello to you.

My akas were:
biip
biip[zt]
xile.memoria
solo.armada
pro]stripper-
pro]stalker-
silent.stalker

Don't remember me still? I was the asshole that would basically constantly say "do you even lift?" or "there are two types of people, lifters and non-lifters" lol. Good old times.

RJBTV

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 1247
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back, back again
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 04:04:49 pm »
Robs back, tell a friend.

Just dropping by to say what up. Hope life is good and all. I know a few buddies of mine still play this game, well hello to you.

My akas were:
biip
biip[zt]
xile.memoria
solo.armada
pro]stripper-
pro]stalker-
silent.stalker

Don't remember me still? I was the asshole that would basically constantly say "do you even lift?" or "there are two types of people, lifters and non-lifters" lol. Good old times.
Do you still lift? welcome back btw.

koN

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 236
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back, back again
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 04:12:05 pm »
Robs back, tell a friend.

Just dropping by to say what up. Hope life is good and all. I know a few buddies of mine still play this game, well hello to you.

My akas were:
biip
biip[zt]
xile.memoria
solo.armada
pro]stripper-
pro]stalker-
silent.stalker

Don't remember me still? I was the asshole that would basically constantly say "do you even lift?" or "there are two types of people, lifters and non-lifters" lol. Good old times.

Robbb <3

beaTz-

  • Guest
Re: Guess who's back, back again
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 04:12:53 pm »
Go back to being a firefighter whore 😂

eL]ToRpEdo[

  • Hydralisk
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back, back again
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 04:45:29 pm »
Robs back, tell a friend.

Just dropping by to say what up. Hope life is good and all. I know a few buddies of mine still play this game, well hello to you.

My akas were:
biip
biip[zt]
xile.memoria
solo.armada
pro]stripper-
pro]stalker-
silent.stalker

Don't remember me still? I was the asshole that would basically constantly say "do you even lift?" or "there are two types of people, lifters and non-lifters" lol. Good old times.

wow! i was / am a good friend of siip's , he constantly mentioned you but i never saw you before. cool to see your name , he will be happy >.< . welcome back

Mamba

  • Guest
Re: Guess who's back, back again
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 05:03:50 pm »
Yooo biip. <<< pro]dawnz-/itzbryce[vck]

insaNe

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 227
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back, back again
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 06:02:32 pm »
Roberto, mi amor! J'taime.  8) :-*

Grrrr...

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 39
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back, back again
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 06:22:27 pm »
reste que tes noob :)  ­­<---- Muve

Stripper

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back, back again
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 04:05:52 pm »

Do you still lift? welcome back btw.

Never stopped lifting. Thinking about maybe competing down the road, but it's a long way to go still.

Robbb <3

Glad to see you good and well Stevo! <3

Go back to being a firefighter whore 😂

Never stopping hahahha.

reste que tes noob :)  ­­<---- Muve

Salut Marco, ça va bien? :)

Roberto, mi amor! J'taime.  8) :-*
Hola papi! Yo tambien te amo de todo mi corazon!

wow! i was / am a good friend of siip's , he constantly mentioned you but i never saw you before. cool to see your name , he will be happy >.< . welcome back

Yeah, he's one of the reasons why I made myself an account on SCW hahahah. He wants me to play again, but it's time consuming and well... I've got shit to do lmao. Nice to meet you brother.

Yooo biip. <<< pro]dawnz-/itzbryce[vck]

Hey Bryce, what up. Yeah, I remember you bro hahhaha

RJBTV

  • Supporter
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 1247
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back, back again
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 05:37:42 pm »
do you lift sufficiently to warrant stripping?

Stripper

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who's back, back again
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2018, 04:25:31 pm »
Absolutely, I'm proud of what I've got lol.

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-85-17
2 Don~124-58
3 MAFIA]`EviL-60-18
4 pacutec96-114
5 Resoud75-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-63-5
2 Choi0062-14
3 Don~62-25
4 legend]six65-33
5 ViperClass27-16

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal