+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 474
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 446
Total: 450

Author Topic: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.  (Read 56962 times)

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
Re: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2018, 01:53:51 pm »
A) Cole asked me to play my account before season of which I denied him.
B) Cole begged sword to let him play in tournament, also of which sword denied him to.
C) Kon comes on suddenly not rusty at all and playing exactly like Cole, then logs off for 5 minutes after games (presumably switching account to cole) and comes back on. YOu fucking blame me for asking questions? FUCK you all NOOBS

Not rusty at all? In the tvp you see how sloppy my base was lol? I had idol units and scv every where. In the tvz I was floating money like crazy. The ZvT I was floating money like crazy just like I did vs Pedro. The PvZ was my best game as we all know Protoss is easier to play.

You know I don't stay on SC for long anymore. I came back on to watch the games we just played and logged back off. You know I watch a lot of reps lol

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2018, 02:00:24 pm »
Remember the good ol days when Gus would get ass raped and just say gg

johnwick

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2018, 02:06:24 pm »
Cole too scared to play on his rl name, we all know thats true

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2018, 02:09:30 pm »
Remember the good ol days when Gus would get ass raped and just say gg
I'm done being GM to Bmers

Nomas

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2018, 02:26:10 pm »
thats not kon...

LuckY_GuY

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2018, 02:33:44 pm »
Hi guys,

I think this is enough to make fun of Gus for starting this thread.

I wish Gus talked with Sword/Premier first and waited for the proof before he posted this; like Sword did on Pablo's case.

Let's stop accusing Kon/Cole as a cheater or calling Gus as a loser.

We just need to wait for Sword to get the proof (like results from IP tracker).

GL HF

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2018, 02:41:36 pm »
Hi guys,

I think this is enough to make fun of Gus for starting this thread.

I wish Gus talked with Sword/Premier first and waited for the proof before he posted this; like Sword did on Pablo's case.

Let's stop accusing Kon/Cole as a cheater or calling Gus as a loser.

We just need to wait for Sword to get the proof (like results from IP tracker).

GL HF
YEA!!!!!!!!

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2018, 03:14:06 pm »
Even when it gets proven what a cheater kon has been all these years I bet sword STILL won’t ban him from ugl seasons... watch guys. He STILL won’t be banned. Talk about bias...

I'd say he would probably get banned . Sword seems to be pretty fair and level headed . Bu all this is is speculation , same thing goes for the post you just posted

johnwick

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2018, 04:07:30 pm »
You fine people deserve better than having to play cheaters.

You speak the truth sir. This community needs you. The hero we need but don’t deserve

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2018, 04:15:19 pm »
See guys?? Premier and live.sword just muted me because they don’t plan and banning this cheater (kon) and they also erased my posts. I’m sure they’ll erase this post too. Guess you’re allowed to cheat in ugl now if kon isn’t banned from the league. Hope the right decision is made and it’s shown that this pimple faced dweeb kons cheating will not be tolerated and cheaters are not allowed to play.     GUS has spent his whole LIFE being mediocre only to have someone have to cheat to beat him. It’s not fair.      ZOOM ZOOM jace you bias piece of shit.

Premier can't mute anyone; I muted you because of your excessive RL-related bm, which has been stated many times to not be tolerated. The other posts were cleared because the report thread is for replays only

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2018, 04:19:41 pm »
I am here for you hus. And all the other fine, upstanding citizens of ugl. There is simply 2 option and TWO OPTIONS ONLY!!!!! Option 1: don’t ban kon from ugl and allow cheating and hacking for everyone!!!!!! Option 2: Ban kon showing that you are not allowed to cheat and hack.           I sure do hope they pick option 2!   #imwithmatt #UGLcleanleague #cheatersnotallowed #someherosdontwearcapes #MATT

Save your cyber protesting until the facts are revealed you psychotic mentally challenged mutant

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2018, 04:20:22 pm »
I am completely neutral and objective here and also think that "innocent until proven guilty" should be used, but i have one question to koN:

You have played already a Best of Seven against BungeeGum before to move on to face Buu and now you ask Buu suddenly if this was a "Bo5?". Why did you ask him that? In what tournament does the Best-of-X amount decrease when moving on? That was really suspicious and I would like to have an answer to that, because NO ONE would ask that when they already played a Bo7 set in this playoff tournament before.
aka Red.SeeD

johnwick

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2018, 04:20:41 pm »
I am here for you hus. And all the other fine, upstanding citizens of ugl. There is simply 2 option and TWO OPTIONS ONLY!!!!! Option 1: don’t ban kon from ugl and allow cheating and hacking for everyone!!!!!! Option 2: Ban kon showing that you are not allowed to cheat and hack.           I sure do hope they pick option 2!   #imwithmatt #UGLcleanleague #cheatersnotallowed #someherosdontwearcapes #MATT

LOL

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2018, 04:26:56 pm »
Ok sword. I get it now. You won’t tolerate RL Bm anymore. Even if it’s true.      Let’s see if you tolerate cheating. I hope you don’t you sexy man!!      It would be pretty FUCKED UP that you’re not allowed to Bm but you’re allowed to cheat!! Don’t you agree?? That you would be allowed to cheat and hack in a league based around the entire game but not allowed to bring up someone’s acne. Let’s hope this isn’t the case!!!

Dude shut the fuuuuck up . When things have been proven out then a course of action will take place depending on if it's true or not . Right now all rumours , give the guy a fucking break he provides you with this entire platform so stfu

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2018, 04:27:21 pm »
I guess el]torp is about to get muted now right? That’s some Bm right there!! Or do certain rules you JUST stated only apply to certain people you pick and choose?? He getting muted now or not?? 😂😂

It was worth it if it happens

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-60
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2