+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 476
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 15
Guests: 463
Total: 478

Author Topic: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.  (Read 56945 times)

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Kokanee[aV] playing kon's account.
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2018, 04:27:50 pm »
lol you were already muted on your other accounts for much more severe BM so I should have muted everything; I'm just choosing to give you another chance each time you stop by with another one of your cute accounts, until you force me change my mind again

johnwick

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2018, 04:32:56 pm »
lol you were already muted on your other accounts for much more severe BM so I should have muted everything; I'm just choosing to give you another chance each time you stop by with another one of your cute accounts, until you force me change my mind again

True, but I’ve seen many posts here calling buu a loser, etc that even relate to his rl life. Yet no penalty for That

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2018, 04:40:54 pm »
Don’t even bother hus. This kid live.sword proves time and time again how bias he is and that certain rules only apply to certain people. You can give 100 pieces of evidence and it still wouldn’t matter. Once you prove him wrong and show how fucking stupid he is he’ll just cop out and mute you and erase your posts hoping that others don’t catch on to what a bias imbecile he is. Kid can’t argue his way out of a paper bag. Pointless.

If sword didn't make any of this happen you would have shit so relax dude

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2018, 04:48:30 pm »
hes just mad he can't mind control when the vast majority of players favored the ban lol

Fartinthewind

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2018, 04:52:13 pm »
I am completely neutral and objective here and also think that "innocent until proven guilty" should be used, but i have one question to koN:

You have played already a Best of Seven against BungeeGum before to move on to face Buu and now you ask Buu suddenly if this was a "Bo5?". Why did you ask him that? In what tournament does the Best-of-X amount decrease when moving on? That was really suspicious and I would like to have an answer to that, because NO ONE would ask that when they already played a Bo7 set in this playoff tournament before.

I noticed this as well. That was a strange thing to ask.

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2018, 05:01:06 pm »
Had nothing to do with you lol, when I get home I'l attach to this thread the replay that made me decide to ban it.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2018, 05:19:13 pm »
U really are a nerd sith

Arakul

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2018, 05:20:11 pm »
even smurfs knows its bo7

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2018, 05:20:18 pm »
Plus u can't mass or micro in a ppvpp game.. pure trash

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2018, 05:49:02 pm »
Gotten a little off topic lol. Ban kon from the league/site if he cheated or don’t ban him and let everyone cheat whenever they want too. Pretty simple. 2 options. What’s it gonna be?

Yea exactly .*  IF * he cheated . So stfu until it's decided you SC disc fucking spazz

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2018, 06:02:24 pm »
No ones even talking to you newb. You’re nobody. Go try to make yourself relevant somewhere else dumb troll..

You're an idiot . Cry more about trolling . You're the biggest loser troll I've ever seen you hypocrite

Biggest pussy on bnet

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2018, 06:34:40 pm »
Lonely little troll posting about a game he’s trash in just to make himself seem relevant. You know what can make it all better kiddo? Fix the loneliness?!??? A high hanging beam and a bit of rope. Off you go now!!!!

youre one bad post away from having your last account muted

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2018, 06:36:56 pm »
Lonely little troll posting about a game he’s trash in just to make himself seem relevant. You know what can make it all better kiddo? Fix the loneliness?!??? A high hanging beam and a bit of rope. Off you go now!!!!

I'm trash cause I haven't spent my teens and all of my twenties flipping out on the internet for the past 20 years like you have you sad low life . 30+ years old go start a family you idiot. Actually don't because then I'd feel bad for all of them 

Shitlord the pussy retire please

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2018, 06:56:22 pm »
Hop too it now!!! It’ll all be better!

Be better ? Like SCW season 6 with no shitlord ? That was way better ! Very smooth. Your shitty BM online won't make me feel bad IRL, bud . Say whatever you want. You are a total POS

eL]ToRpEdo[

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2018, 07:14:04 pm »
Troll spends 24/7 on the site posting about ppl way better than him wishing he was good at the game he posts about. I’d say that’s pretty sad no? Dumb troll. Bet you can’t even afford the rope lol

I'm bored at work getting paid to post on the SCW site killing time amusing myself You're not.
Low life past 15 years of his life nothing but sc and freaking out on the internet like a little bitch go make something of yourself . I know you think protesting strategies and rules on online forums for a computer game is winning @ life you delusional fuck, but it's not.

And just saying , for someone so " biased " like you say sword is , he must be biased for you then . Because of your 1000000000th chances you get every time you fuck it up, he lets you back in and doesn't hold the past against you but you still manage to come in here and fuck it up again and disrespect the people who allow you to do this . This is how I know you're a complete joke of a person .

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord