+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 314
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 4
Guests: 279
Total: 283

Author Topic: Xtre 2v2 Tourny report thread and bracket  (Read 17238 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Xtre 2v2 Tourny report thread and bracket
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2018, 11:49:02 am »
Seriously, these 2 play nonstop now and wanna act like top dogs. Goodjob you guys are good, but they were nowhere to be seen when 2s were active. Season 1 when I had a part I 6-4 evil that’s including a 2-0 on him/Peter with pzvspt being one game. All the great 2ser are inactive so I guess it’s there time to shine.

Do note you did that with Alex. And do note that while you won a PZvPT you also lost two VSPZ in a row that same season.

Don't forget you also did this once:

and before you mention it, this also happened:
https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?action=league&season=37&mode=profile&id=4

The games I lost with robotoss I had to leave the 2nd one cause my son wasn’t a month old and was going crazy. 6-4 still premier, I know that hurts your feelings.

Why would someone else losing games against you hurt my feelings? I am not even ashamed to show I once had an extremely terrible set of games vs you and SkiLL together with Buu. Least we didn't give up and kept going. Least I'm not delusional about such things.

Mamba

• Season Winner
  • Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2018, 11:53:15 am »
Premier please stop posting on a report thread. Thanks

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2018, 11:54:44 am »
Premier please stop posting on a report thread. Thanks

Ah, sorry for that. I'll stop.

beaTz-

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2018, 11:55:18 am »
Seriously, these 2 play nonstop now and wanna act like top dogs. Goodjob you guys are good, but they were nowhere to be seen when 2s were active. Season 1 when I had a part I 6-4 evil that’s including a 2-0 on him/Peter with pzvspt being one game. All the great 2ser are inactive so I guess it’s there time to shine.

Do note you did that with Alex. And do note that while you won a PZvPT you also lost two VSPZ in a row that same season.

https://www.starcraftworld.net/index.php?action=league&season=37&mode=profile&id=4

The games I lost with robotoss I had to leave the 2nd one cause my son wasn’t a month old and was going crazy. 6-4 still premier, I know that hurts your feelings.

Why would someone else losing games against you hurt my feelings? I am not even ashamed to show I once had an extremely terrible set of games vs you and SkiLL together with Buu. Least we didn't give up and kept going. Least I'm not delusional about such things.

The thing is you call me bm, but your boy evil came here trolling and All I did was stick up for my clan. Then you come In backing him up. I don’t even talk to you no more, you have like this grudge against me lmao.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2018, 12:02:24 pm »

The thing is you call me bm, but your boy evil came here trolling and All I did was stick up for my clan. Then you come In backing him up. I don’t even talk to you no more, you have like this grudge against me lmao.

I am not backing him. I even went through the effort of linking images showing the 6-4. I just thought it was fair to also provide some context. What I do take issue with however is that tou're mostly making shit up about "reasons why" he does things. EviL has a 1vs1 history that's probably among the least "dodgy" in the UGL and you're here making up a story of him being a "scared dodger". That's just no true and you know that.

beaTz-

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2018, 12:07:55 pm »
Premier drop the shit, lets go 1vs1 bo9. Loser gotta donate 100 towards next season pool?

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2018, 12:11:41 pm »
Premier drop the shit, lets go 1vs1 bo9. Loser gotta donate 100 towards next season pool?
Why is this about me now? Wasn't this about you and EviL?
Why would I Bo9 over doing something I am already doing? Just go and donate like I and other people are already doing.

beaTz-

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2018, 12:12:58 pm »
Why would I Bo9 over doing something I am already doing? Just go and donate like I and other people are already doing.

Because you felt entitled to be evils night in shining armor. So is that a noooo?

beaTz-

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2018, 12:14:20 pm »
So basically you just said it was because evil and I correct? So why in the fuck did you comment???

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2018, 12:16:47 pm »

Because you felt entitled to be evils night in shining armor. So is that a noooo?
So basically you just said it was because evil and I correct? So why in the fuck did you comment???

As I've already mentioned before I only came here to disprove your claim that, 1) EviL- is not a dodger and 2) you lose PT/PPvsPZ too. There was no such thing as being a "night", which is actually spelled "knight", in shining armor. And sure, if it means having a chance to increase the prize pool by a 100 dollars I'll do it. I am already donating 100 anyway.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2018, 12:18:53 pm »
evil is a dodger.. always has been

beaTz-

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2018, 12:19:22 pm »
evil is a dodger.. always has been

This

beaTz-