+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] I couldn't report any games because the website was down by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:28:30 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:27:03 pm
[Support Center] repòrt loss removed by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:24:31 pm
[Support Center] Remove 1v1 game please - Match ID# 243 by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:15:39 pm
[Support Center] Remove Match I.D. #1350 Gangster]baby. reporting game he disc and admits it. by LivE.SworD September 30, 2026, 10:03:45 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 24163
Latest: spin-pymmego
New This Month: 539
New This Week: 1624
New Today: 332
Stats
Total Posts: 26296
Total Topics: 2747
Most Online Today: 3928
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 27
Guests: 3114
Total: 3141

Author Topic: The score is strange. Who should I tell?  (Read 35256 times)

ondal0205

  • Guest
The score is strange. Who should I tell?
« on: December 30, 2018, 02:24:39 pm »
여보세요. (+20)   Xp`BlasT  (-5)   링크 (0)   0:06:03           12/30/18   
여보세요. (+20)   Xp`BlasT  (-5)   링크 (0)   0시 7 분 39 초   12/30/18
여보세요. (+20)   Xp`BlasT  (-5)   링크 (0)   0:08:34           12/30/18
Why 20+ points? Who should I tell?
여보세요. (+0)   Xp`BlasT  (-0)   링크 (2)   0:06:55           12/29/18   
여보세요. (+55)   Xp`BlasT  (-35)   링크 (3)   0시 10 분 01 초   12/29/18
50+ points is normal.


BeatZ-

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 235
    • View Profile
Re: The score is strange. Who should I tell?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 02:32:01 pm »
Because he reset his account back to D rank

ondal0205

  • Guest
Re: The score is strange. Who should I tell?
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 03:12:04 pm »
no.

me vs Xp`BlasT b+ , 29/12

Xp`BlasT D , 30/12

Upload Replay 30/12

When the score was high.

===================

me vs b+ win
me vs d win , no
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 03:13:50 pm by ondal0205 »

BeatZ-

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 235
    • View Profile
Re: The score is strange. Who should I tell?
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 03:13:38 pm »
He reset midway through your series.

ondal0205

  • Guest
Re: The score is strange. Who should I tell?
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 03:17:39 pm »
I am sad because I can not speak English.
I can not speak English well.

I definitely had a game with a b + rank.
me vs b+ rank

BeatZ-

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 235
    • View Profile
Re: The score is strange. Who should I tell?
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 03:30:02 pm »
I am sad because I can not speak English.
I can not speak English well.

I definitely had a game with a b + rank.
me vs b+ rank

I understand, but if you see the list 4 games he reset before you guys played.

LivE.SworD

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 1375
    • View Profile
Re: The score is strange. Who should I tell?
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 04:53:46 pm »
This is why its important to upload your games as soon as you play them

BeatZ-

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 235
    • View Profile
Re: The score is strange. Who should I tell?
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 04:56:51 pm »
This is why its important to upload your games as soon as you play them

Gus also could’ve reset and just kept playing. Maybe he didn’t notice, either way it sucks.

GooN-of-SoV

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 71
    • View Profile
Re: The score is strange. Who should I tell?
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2018, 05:03:31 pm »
Give Hello. the points, He worked very hard to get them.. 

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-88-17
2 Don~130-59
3 MAFIA]`EviL-62-18
4 pacutec103-120
5 Pro]TossX2-89-48

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-71-6
2 Choi0071-17
3 Don~65-27
4 legend]six66-35
5 pacutec108-120

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal