+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] Manually add this game please. by IcyP September 29, 2026, 07:54:01 pm
[Support Center] remove games plz by xRidd1cK September 28, 2026, 05:51:09 pm
[Support Center] add game pls by DinGo07 September 26, 2026, 01:49:52 pm
[Support Center] Won't send email to make a account. by IcyP September 24, 2026, 12:17:38 pm
[General Discussion ] add game pls by DinGo07 September 20, 2026, 11:20:53 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Author Topic: Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.  (Read 50570 times)

Mrkz20-

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.
« on: March 17, 2019, 10:38:36 am »
Due to your network configuration, your connection to other players must be routed via a proxy server,
which may add latency.       


when  i make 1 game .     .     




         I speak spanish .   . Help  !!! : :S 

insaNe

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 227
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 10:03:24 pm »
You want us to start a GoFundMe so you can move out of Peru?

tO_cReAtiVee

  • Marine
  • **
  • Posts: 98
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 02:24:54 am »
https://portforward.com/router.htm

Find your router, forward your port 6112 - 6119 and you are good to go
aka Red.SeeD

Mrkz20-

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 09:17:53 pm »
I cant join games   , i Cant make games :( . 
 


 help :,( .

LivE.SworD

  • Administrator
  • Reaver
  • ******
  • Posts: 1360
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 09:58:41 pm »
Did you try clicking the OK button to start the game?

TealSilverSteal

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 816
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 06:19:38 am »
Why is it always this problem with mrk20, haha.... i feel bad for him

Alex

  • Season Winner
  • Zealot
  • *
  • Posts: 185
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 10:48:37 am »
www.cualesmiip.com
After you get ur ip number copy it.
Open cmd and enter this command "tracert (ip)" and enter
if you see more than 1 ip
You have to call to your company because you are in nat3.
Thats why u cant open ur ports in ur modem.

Mrkz20-

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 09:28:09 pm »
 :,( ......

DryFly

  • Season Winner
  • Reaver
  • *
  • Posts: 477
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2019, 12:18:05 am »
suck my balls

TealSilverSteal

  • Reaver
  • *******
  • Posts: 816
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2019, 01:17:41 am »
Lmfao, theres the nerd weve all been looking for, stop smurfing vs Hydra.

Alex

  • Season Winner
  • Zealot
  • *
  • Posts: 185
    • View Profile
Re: Help me please :( . I cant play :,(.
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2019, 12:59:59 pm »
:,( ......

well enter to ur  modem Settings
192.168.1.1
after that ----- FIREWALL
CHECK
UPNP
DMZ(USE UR PRIVATE IP FOR EXAMEN UR PC COULD HAVE 192.168.1.33)

 

Season Info

SCW Season 62
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Aug 14 - Oct 4
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-83-16
2 Don~123-58
3 MAFIA]`EviL-53-16
4 pacutec94-111
5 Pro]TossX2-80-43

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Henessy-61-5
2 Don~60-25
3 Choi0056-14
4 legend]six65-33
5 pacutec99-106

Prize Pool (SCW62)
RankModePrize
11v1$100
RankModePrize
12v2$200
22v2$170
32v2$130
42v2$100
52v2$70

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal