+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 392
Total: 399

Author Topic: remove game.  (Read 12888 times)

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
remove game.
« on: April 11, 2019, 01:23:28 pm »
Hi,

Masterroshii reported a loss. Can you please remove his game? My rep is in there and he also commented on his report asking it to be removed.

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
Re: remove game.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 01:46:06 pm »
Now that this mf has a job, he be formatting his posts like business letters lmao.

Thanks,
Big Dick Rick

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 07:53:13 am »
Insane, stfu you fucking pimple-faced-faggot.

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 09:45:37 am »
Insane, stfu you fucking pimple-faced-faggot.

I got all these pimples from burying my face in your mom's stank ass pussy and not washing off fast enough.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 05:50:11 pm »
Here we go again with the mother jokes. Getting so old, pimple-face.......

Chronicsavage

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 06:58:36 pm »
insane most toxic kid on bnet

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 07:06:57 pm »
removed

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 10:35:57 am »

Na, Vulture. There are two people that catch the sauce. It's Dano and you. Dano because he's a delusional halfwit that always is instigating (and very poorly) and you because you are a low integrity player that cheats the game while everyone looks away. And even then, when most people see me talking shit, they recognize it's a joke. The reason it's so hard for you and Dano to understand that I'm joking is because you base your self-worth off of this game and this community. Most players don't. We just get on here to have fun.

Just because I'm significantly better at talking shit than Dano, Momo, you, or any of these other high-functioning retards doesn't mean that I take it seriously like you all clearly do. Good thing you weren't playing during SCD or VGT, or you might have cried yourself into dehydration because a bunch of 14-year-olds were talking about fucking your mom. You're just weak, man. Life is bigger than this game, I promise.

It is pretty telling how thin-skinned you are that I get called a pimple-faced faggot and when I respond in a clearly self-deprecating manner indicative of how it didn't affect me at all (because I rightfully interpret the whole exchange as a joke), I am the toxic one. You are Charmin soft, kid. Stay off Tumblr.

Chronicsavage

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 11:17:34 am »
toxic kid is mad

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2019, 01:46:17 pm »

Na, Vulture. There are two people that catch the sauce. It's Dano and you. Dano because he's a delusional halfwit that always is instigating (and very poorly) and you because you are a low integrity player that cheats the game while everyone looks away. And even then, when most people see me talking shit, they recognize it's a joke. The reason it's so hard for you and Dano to understand that I'm joking is because you base your self-worth off of this game and this community. Most players don't. We just get on here to have fun.

Just because I'm significantly better at talking shit than Dano, Momo, you, or any of these other high-functioning retards doesn't mean that I take it seriously like you all clearly do. Good thing you weren't playing during SCD or VGT, or you might have cried yourself into dehydration because a bunch of 14-year-olds were talking about fucking your mom. You're just weak, man. Life is bigger than this game, I promise.

It is pretty telling how thin-skinned you are that I get called a pimple-faced faggot and when I respond in a clearly self-deprecating manner indicative of how it didn't affect me at all (because I rightfully interpret the whole exchange as a joke), I am the toxic one. You are Charmin soft, kid. Stay off Tumblr.

"Life is bigger than this game, I promise you."
> Reads your posts again.
> Confused.

In your conquest to demonize whom you perceive as despicable, you too became despicable. Truly in awe of your admirable display of character. Reminds of the Watchmen's The Comedian. So bent on it being a joke you use it as a means to justify the flaws in your personality and world view. You just need an excuse to be an asshole. "It's just a joke. LuL"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 01:48:33 pm by preMier »

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2019, 02:14:19 pm »

> Confused.

In your conquest to demonize whom you perceive as despicable, you too became despicable. Truly in awe of your admirable display of character. Reminds of the Watchmen's The Comedian. So bent on it being a joke you use it as a means to justify the flaws in your personality and world view. You just need an excuse to be an asshole. "It's just a joke. LuL"

Shut your dumb ass up, Premier. Some people like to talk shit for fun. Not all of us are candy-ass crybabies. And I didn't demonize anyone for being despicable, nor do I think I'm better than any of these people just because I like to fuck with them. You and Vulture need to start a support group for you and the rest of the pussies on here that are gonna write me a fucking thesis about how mean I am. Besides you literally rage on your own teammates for losing out of actual anger. I'm on here fake raging because I think it's hilarious to watch you get bent, and you do not disappoint. Feed me you fuckin idiot. Everyone knows this is your whole life, and you chiming in is probably the most predictable thing since Dano fucking his sister.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2019, 02:41:35 pm »

> Confused.

Shut your dumb ass up, Premier. Some people like to talk shit for fun. Not all of us are candy-ass crybabies. And I didn't demonize anyone for being despicable, nor do I think I'm better than any of these people just because I like to fuck with them. You and Vulture need to start a support group for you and the rest of the pussies on here that are gonna write me a fucking thesis about how mean I am. Besides you literally rage on your own teammates for losing out of actual anger. I'm on here fake raging because I think it's hilarious to watch you get bent, and you do not disappoint. Feed me you fuckin idiot. Everyone knows this is your whole life, and you chiming in is probably the most predictable thing since Dano fucking his sister.

I did voice what I didn't like about what they did in a game, given the condition I believe they did something wrong. I've had zero issues with people doing that to me because my ego isn't preventing me from seeing my performance as it is. I stopped mentioning team mates their performances because I don't like the hassle that results from it. If I do something wrong I will look at it and improve it. I am in no way offended or "bent" over what you're saying. You're an asshole. And that is from an as objective point of view as I can look at you. Got no personal stake in this thread or discussion at all, other than killing boredom.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 02:47:11 pm by preMier »

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 12:12:21 am »
Insane, stop being a loser already  :o

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2019, 03:26:31 pm »

> Confused.

Not all of us are candy-ass crybabies.

LOOOOOL

you are one of the biggest crybabies out there insane. I just wanna mention that. you ragequiteed and unfriended me after i told you to attack twice in not even a rude manner in a pub 3v3 ppp vs pzz, but you d rather block instead of attack xDD and then u cursed at me after the game, just because i told you to attack LMAO

and dont even think about lying here, i can look up the VOD since I streamed and it will backfire even more, you crybaby lol

never thought i will ever agree with dano on something as he is equally retarded as you are, but still lol. calling out someone as crybaby when u r one of the biggest crybabies out there. made me laugh in real life.
aka Red.SeeD

Chronicsavage

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2019, 03:47:06 pm »
  he likes to rage

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord