+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by SlaSh April 15, 2024, 09:00:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Ban Reeko by reeKo[gK] April 15, 2024, 08:38:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by LJT~ April 15, 2024, 06:44:03 pm
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26130
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 223
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 13
Guests: 185
Total: 198

Author Topic: remove game.  (Read 12993 times)

ZacanThai

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: remove game.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 04:06:56 pm »
I am a crybaby, he's a crybaby, you're a crybaby, they are crybabies. We're all crybabies. We all win.

Purifier

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2019, 04:10:37 pm »
Insane stop embarrassing yourself man

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2019, 05:12:12 pm »
I am a crybaby, he's a crybaby, you're a crybaby, they are crybabies. We're all crybabies. We all win.

your name stretches the page. will need to implement a maximum username length; not sure why there isn't one already

ZacanThai

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 06:00:43 pm »

your name stretches the page. will need to implement a maximum username length; not sure why there isn't one already

Glad I could be of help.

Sonido

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2019, 06:57:53 pm »
WHATT I cant believe yall don't love insane. He is fucking hilarious and awesome to talk too. :) :) :)

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2019, 10:16:09 am »
LOOOOOL

you are one of the biggest crybabies out there insane. I just wanna mention that. you ragequiteed and unfriended me after i told you to attack twice in not even a rude manner in a pub 3v3 ppp vs pzz, but you d rather block instead of attack xDD and then u cursed at me after the game, just because i told you to attack LMAO

and dont even think about lying here, i can look up the VOD since I streamed and it will backfire even more, you crybaby lol

never thought i will ever agree with dano on something as he is equally retarded as you are, but still lol. calling out someone as crybaby when u r one of the biggest crybabies out there. made me laugh in real life.

Please find that VOD to expose that you don't know shit about FMP meta. You're a mediocre-at-best low$ player and none of that knowledge transferred over. You unfriended me because I called you a retard for going wraiths in a 2v3 instead of asserting map control like T is supposed to do even on low$. Not my fault that you're trash and struck a nerve when I called you out on it. It only got heated when you tried to convince me that you knew what you were doing. Besides you f r'd me lmao. Please find that VOD. At the very least, I'll get to laugh at your dumbass casting voice again. I'd rather listen to TonyG casting while being waterboarded than listen to your thick German accent babble on about nothing substantial. MF sounds like the fat kid from Willy Wonka whenever an attack happens.

Insane stop embarrassing yourself man

This hardly counts as embarrassment lmao.

WHATT I cant believe yall don't love insane. He is fucking hilarious and awesome to talk too. :) :) :)

It's just Dano because I wouldn't let him join Xp, Premier because I called him out for being a fake smart guy (which everyone knows he is), Hus because I made fun of him for cheating the league and being a crybaby to Sword about losing TvZ to a mid-spot Z D rank player (me) during the final game of SCW and falling out of the top 5, Crisoslow for trying to beat pubs with 2 starports and wraiths, and Purifier trying to earn internet points to be validated by these losers.

The outcasts, if you will. Not a single coherent, substantive opinion amongst them.

Now watch:
  • no VODs get posted.
  • Premier comes in here without his helmet fastened properly with some pseudo-intellectual babble about how I have cognitive dissonance.
  • Dano calls me a faggot again.
  • Hus tells me I'm raging even though every time I join the channel he PMing me or hitting me with that spite in the chat, completely oblivious to how it illustrates how emotionally invested he is into this strife lmao
  • Purifier tries again and fails to be relevant.

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2019, 10:48:27 am »
Meanwhile, this nerd continues to act like people care about his blabber

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2019, 11:02:54 am »
I wrote a post but something went wrong and It did not appear. I am too heart broken to continue.

So you say I dislike you because you called me fake smart? Didn't you call me fake smart after I clearly stated I disliked you(and after all of my posts)? Exactly how can you calling me fake smart be the reason I dislike you if I already disliked you before that? How does this work? Are you a logical fallacy?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 11:29:32 am by preMier »

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2019, 11:48:54 am »
LOOOOOL

you are one of the biggest crybabies out there insane. I just wanna mention that. you ragequiteed and unfriended me after i told you to attack twice in not even a rude manner in a pub 3v3 ppp vs pzz, but you d rather block instead of attack xDD and then u cursed at me after the game, just because i told you to attack LMAO

and dont even think about lying here, i can look up the VOD since I streamed and it will backfire even more, you crybaby lol

never thought i will ever agree with dano on something as he is equally retarded as you are, but still lol. calling out someone as crybaby when u r one of the biggest crybabies out there. made me laugh in real life.

Please find that VOD to expose that you don't know shit about FMP meta. You're a mediocre-at-best low$ player and none of that knowledge transferred over. You unfriended me because I called you a retard for going wraiths in a 2v3 instead of asserting map control like T is supposed to do even on low$. Not my fault that you're trash and struck a nerve when I called you out on it. It only got heated when you tried to convince me that you knew what you were doing. Besides you f r'd me lmao. Please find that VOD. At the very least, I'll get to laugh at your dumbass casting voice again. I'd rather listen to TonyG casting while being waterboarded than listen to your thick German accent babble on about nothing substantial. MF sounds like the fat kid from Willy Wonka whenever an attack happens.

Are u fucking retarded? I mean yes you are, but do you realize it? xD You really wanna lie about a streamed thing? U r as mentally challenged as Pain lmao.

I did Wraith in the game you mentioned, because I was blocked anyway and I even killed a guy with those wraiths, while staying alive. You on the otherhand died 1v1 to a pub and then blamed me and Einen for the game, because you couldnt handle a single pub player LMAO (here is the VOD for everyone to judge themselves, with a timestamp: https://youtu.be/_NUPTGbWtQ8?list=UUkIee_vt7aqtxLB1vi5dPJw&t=5596). BTW I am trolling most of the time when playing 3on3 and you take it serious xD Even if I lose due to Wraith shit or so, I usually dont care, but you act like its the end of the world. And still even with trolling and going wraith, I played better than you ever will play, u worthless trash noob.

Lucky for you the other VOD where ppl could see that you are a shitty crybaby noob was blocked due to copyright (if you still lie, i will upload it again without sound, so think carefully you stupid fuck): https://i.imgur.com/wVFepRp.png (I can take screenshots, since I can still watch the VOD, but other ppl cant, just before you try to be a smartass about it...)

I gotta admit that I was the one to unfriend though, didnt remember that part correctly, but ye who would want to be friends with such a crybaby like the piece of shit that you are? Quitting the game cuz I said "You dont attack enough" xDDD fucking crybaby

And ohhh I have an accent? So what? Do you speak any other language to the level that I speak three languages? And if you do, dont you have a thick accent yourself? Every time an american learns german, people can barely understand you guys, since you have an even bigger accent than the other way around. Also why dont you present your stupid shitty voice yourself? You can criticize other ppl for their voices. But you dont have the balls to actually expose yourself to stupid cunts like you are, because you are afraid of shitty retards opinion. I couldnt care less about a fucking faggot like you and your shitty opinion lol.

and now go be with your boyfriend puma that is as retarded and mentally unstable as you are. or go play versus pain, so you can actually try to get wins, because anyone else just simply destroys you, dumb fuck.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 11:52:05 am by tO_cReAtiVee »
aka Red.SeeD

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2019, 11:57:34 am »
Hadn't even been an hour and two of the prophecies had manifested. You guys are too easy.

And yeah Premier, I've been calling you a intellectually-deficient tryhard since before you begged Cody to have me let you re-join Xp after we booted you the first time for bming teammates and taking it deadass seriously. We all bm each other, but we're always joking about it. I know you suffered a brain injury during your unfortunate accident, and that's not your fault, so I don't expect you to remember all of the small details about our previous engagements or be able to process any of these emotions your feeling at a competent level.

Sadly you just didn't qualify for Xp` despite hanging around and joining with and without express permission several times. It's not a skill thing. It's very exclusively a personality thing. You just don't have a good one man. I know you'll say I don't, but I got a posse that loves me and vice versa. You beg to join friend groups and they all shit on you behind your back. This weakness of self-worth is what makes you so easy to fuck with. You have so little dignity that you would immediately respond to my trivial banter lmao. Keep it coming.

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2019, 12:00:05 pm »
u blind? I posted the wraith vod and said i can upload the other one without sound if need be, but the screenshot should be enough to show your cowardness
aka Red.SeeD

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2019, 12:01:53 pm »
The only thing that VOD shows is that you have no concept of teamwork since you didn't enlighten anyone to your switch of plan from going mech and that you have no concept of fmp team game meta since you would make wraiths and think you're doing anything at all to help the team in that situation lol.

The only reason to post the VOD was to prove that I raged on you and unfriended. When in reality I just left a game when I lost, told you why the team lost, and then you cried and unfriended me.

We can play any time man, just hit me up. Get Vulture to play on your account if you feel you must. I'll play you + 6 comps while getting head from Dano's sister and still win.

EDIT:
By the way dude way to get triggered as fuck lmao. You are so mad right now you're gonna short circuit your keyboard by sweating into it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 12:05:49 pm by insaNe »

tO_cReAtiVee

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2019, 12:13:29 pm »
ur the one who is mad. stupid cunt xD i am just constantly laughing about how pathetic you are.

it wasnt a lost game we had the upper hand, you left because you were triggered by "go attack" "and you dont attack enough".

but you are probably too stupid to comprehend even easiest things.

So ill explain it as if you were five years old:

"I only play fastest for the lulz, and like to troll. I do not care about winning or losing, even if I lose due to trolling. but you very much care about it"

And I understand more about fastest team game play than you ever will undertsan anything in life, stupid shit xD

btw I hosted, you never joined the game. so you are the dodger ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 12:22:52 pm by tO_cReAtiVee »
aka Red.SeeD

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2019, 12:23:47 pm »
ehhh, I wrote another post but that one disappeared too when I hit "post".

I am now legitimately too heart broken to go on :'(

To summarize it.
First time I left Xp` for FiRe. because time zones mismatched online time.
Second time I rejoined because Cody asked me, and I said sure. You said no unless I follow two conditions: don't bm clan, don't hop clan. I agreed to said conditions. Xp` then joined La. and I didn't want to, because again mismatched online times because of time zones. And I couldn't have joined If i wanted because La. wanted old members only(?).

I honestly can not recall you calling me mentally deficient but you have probably said it. It's just the lack of merit and credibility in the things you say that so often makes me forget about them. Most of what you have said is either made up, comprised of half truths to fit your narrative, or just ad hominem. None of these carry any merit sufficient to warrant remembering.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 12:33:32 pm by preMier »

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2019, 12:48:38 pm »
Most of what you have said is either made up, comprised of half truths to fit your narrative, or just ad hominem.

That's how shit talking on the internet works, dumbass.

ur the one who is mad. stupid cunt xD i am just constantly laughing about how pathetic you are.

it wasnt a lost game we had the upper hand, you left because you were triggered by "go attack" "and you dont attack enough".

but you are probably too stupid to comprehend even easiest things.

So ill explain it as if you were five years old:

"I only play fastest for the lulz, and like to troll. I do not care about winning or losing, even if I lose due to trolling. but you very much care about it"

And I understand more about fastest team game play than you ever will undertsan anything in life, stupid shit xD

btw I hosted, you never joined the game. so you are the dodger ;)

Dude, Momo talks better and more coherent shit than you. Also, you made Fighting Spirit not FMP. We're in Op UGL, have some common sense. You know you're a bitch and that's all that matters. Doesn't matter that any of these other retards come to the same conclusion.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh88-43
2 Momo[gK]83-49
3 L-Mx]GoM53-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-87-45

2v2
RankPlayerRecord