+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 253
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 19
Guests: 241
Total: 260

Author Topic: please add game  (Read 9636 times)

BigPappa

• Broodling
    • View Profile
please add game
« on: June 20, 2019, 06:55:55 pm »
This was the most obnoxious game ive ever played... 5.5 hour game and this idiot, fainer, sits in base w corner Z and refuses to do anything all game. Even says during the game that he doesnt even want to try and win. Finally i left cause of the bs. He sits in with lurk swarm while i have map control and he has no main.. Complete bs way to play.. Please report this.

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
Re: please add game
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 07:18:29 pm »
lol that's p funny

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 07:45:51 pm »
We all know fainer is a massive turtle, but there's no rule against it. The game chat also indicates that he offered an AV

BigPappa

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2019, 08:49:30 pm »
Really? This dude can turtle and not do anything but waste time and he get rewarded for it? If I do not get the win for this game, and ended up wasting half my day because of this moron, ill be done w scw.. Give me a reason to quit this game. Ppl like fainer are what ruin it. Some bum who thinks he's something special.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 08:55:15 pm by BigPappa »

BigPappa

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 08:56:29 pm »
He offered an AV cause he had no chance of winning lol... The game chat also mentioned that he didnt even want to try to win, he literally just sat there... Stupidest shit i've ever been apart of.. Dude is a bum and should not get rewarded for it.. It's clearly a win for me.. Like i said, rule however you want, but I'll be done if it's his favor.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 08:58:02 pm by BigPappa »

Chronicsavage

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 09:13:26 pm »
you're not looking at this objectively. Trying to blackmail sword isn't helping your case either

BigPappa

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 09:26:15 pm »
Not trying to blackmail sword at all, lol, wtf are you saying??

All i'm saying is i'll be done. Has nothing to do w sword. Fainer sat and wasted 5 hours of my time, not doing anything and just wanting to be a dumbass.. Sword can clearly see I won and that fainer isn't doing anything to try and win the game.. He literally wanted to be a jackass, and he's gonna get rewarded for that?

If i wasted 5.5 hours on a game that has absolutely no meaning, i'll be done with this game. Not a big deal, I'm just more pissed at fainer and how much of a bum he is..

junkhead

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2019, 09:47:12 pm »
Does this mean the game should be reported in Fainer's favor?

tonyG

• Reaver
    • View Profile
    • Tony G Starcraft
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2019, 09:50:20 pm »
that is close to the longest game ive ever seen.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2019, 11:12:33 pm »
Bigpapa shut up, so desperate in have a single game. I do not understand how stupid, he must be he does not accept 3 times AV,  zvsz corner vs corner. Everyone knows that playing zvsz, tvst, pvsp lends itself to long games if it gets longer. I hate that. For fault of bigpapa I lost the desire to play sc, most likely to return within a week.

The fault is of bigpapa, Starting the game 12 minutes I have 0 sporas and he has about 40 sporas playing defensively from the start and then he cries because I did the same in the following hours and he can not defeat me. I hate this game so I not wanted to add it.

bigpapa stop cry and be threatening, the other week go bo9
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 11:14:11 pm by FaINeR »

BigPappa

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2019, 11:18:42 pm »
You're an idiot fainer, you didn't even try to do anything in the game besides turtle. You even said in the game you didn't want to win. Sat there like a bum and wasted our time. Hope you never play again after that. You're trash noob.

BigPappa

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 11:20:33 pm »
I'm not desperate for the win at all, I'm desperate for Fainer to get the loss. Dude had no shot and sat there not doing shit. Didn't want the win and waste 5.5 hours of our time. You were the desperate one. Man up and take the loss bum, you're no good.

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2019, 11:30:03 pm »
I sayed bigpapa av on minute 39. For fault  of this imbecile  was not pleasant the sc.

and I will not continue answering that crybaby, gl
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 11:43:40 pm by FaINeR »

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2019, 11:52:59 pm »
Really? This dude can turtle and not do anything but waste time and he get rewarded for it? If I do not get the win for this game, and ended up wasting half my day because of this moron, ill be done w scw.. Give me a reason to quit this game. Ppl like fainer are what ruin it. Some bum who thinks he's something special.

If you really do quit, that will be sad and people would miss you. But that doesn't change the rules and their need to be applied fairly in all cases regardless of what emotions you or I may have regarding a particular case. The fact is, in order to be credited with points, you need to eliminate the other player, or have them concede. Neither of the two happened in this game. The fact that you had map control and took his main will not award you points if you can not use those things to end the game. Otherwise, people would play to get the other person's main and forget about the actual game. Now that would be strange wouldn't it?

An AV is an acceptable result in a game like this. You are not entitled the win just because he can't beat you. Some games are just going to end up a draw. You had the option to AV throughout the entire game, but you decided to keep playing. It's not just because of drawn out games where people turtle like this. You can have a case where neither player can possibly kill the other because both have lost their base and income... consider a case where a protoss only has zealots and pylons left, vs a Terran with floating buildings. Nobody is entitled for the win here either. This is not an imaginary case, we have actually seen this exact case in a tournament before (GanGsTeR]JoSe. vs Xtre-Mamba). The game was decided a draw and both players moved on.

This is an ugly situation, and I understand your frustration with not getting any points out of it. But if you really are spending time on this game and website in order to increase a numerical value in a database, then you are playing for the wrong reasons. I play to have fun and to get better with every game I play. A 5.5 hour long game will get you a lot of valuable experience that will stay with you forever. Its not just a cliche, every game you play, the practice will make you stronger and faster next time, even if you don't recognize it. Next time you are in a similar situation I'm betting you will do much better. That's not expected to make the shitty situation go away completely, but its a better way of looking at it.

BigPappa

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2019, 01:51:46 am »
Yeah, I understand. Just pissed I wasted my whole day cause fainer is a bum. Anyone else, I AV, but this kid is a moron. He didn't even try to leave his base and during the game he says he doesn't even want the win, just wants to be annoying. Appreciate the feedback though, sword. I'm not as upset as I was earlier.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GoM50-7
2 L-Mx]jh67-34
3 L-Mx]White46-14
4 Momo[gK]57-38
5 gG]EaZy-62-35

2v2
RankPlayerRecord