+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 10:55:24 am
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm
[General Discussion ] Help I’m a newb now by G)A-anyone? April 20, 2024, 03:06:34 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26176
Total Topics: 2404
Most Online Today: 354
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 322
Total: 332

Author Topic: HyDrA  (Read 17199 times)

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
HyDrA
« on: April 12, 2020, 01:14:42 am »
So... I was the most watched player back in vgt/scd days. I ran penguin plug and all the other stuff needed to prove that I wasn't hacking.

People were thoroughly studying my replays in BWChart to see my clicks to try and prove that I was hacking. Everyone else was getting caught hacking this way... But me? NOPE. I wonder why..... *Take a second to think about this one... Really, do it.

Only reason why I got tagged in SCD was because 'Nova' wanted to see how i'd do with hacks on, and had me smurf as 'PvP'.. while he posted the replays for me. I went 15-0 on that while hacking before I got caught hacking and banned.

jon-sayz ratted me out when I told him that I was in fact, 'PvP' ..fucking asshole was supposed to be my friend. So because of that, I got tagged on my 'HyDrA' name. EVEN THOUGH  I never hacked on my 'HyDrA' name.

I won 2 All-Star tournaments without hacking.
I won VGT seasons 9-17 without hacking. I remember VGT15 was my best one. SC 50-4; BW 50-2
I was up on everyone that I played during my prime time.
I won some other leagues such like HGL, and SCW3? Can't remember others.

Then I quit for a couple years and would come on every once in a while to mess around. That's when I didn't care anymore and started to hack for the fuck of it.

My mouse speed/accuracy is no where what it used to be back in the day. I like to use this game to calculate that.
http://www.arcadecabin.com/play/disc_dash.html

Try it out for yourself. It's fun.

I used to be able to get over 1,000,000. NOW I can barely reach 70k-100k.

So all this talk about how I lose all credibility because I apparently hacked ALL MY LIFE? nahhh... Ya'll are dumb ;)  Just bitter because I was better when I really played this game religiously.

I had my prime time when I thoroughly cared about this game. I would have never hacked during that time to risk getting caught when everyone was on my ass watching me. I cared too much about the game during that time.

...Cheers  ;)

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: HyDrA
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 04:06:03 am »
Tom, its Dano. Dont think about what losers have to say..... ppl that know you, know the truth, period.

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 04:10:28 am »
Tom, its Dano. Dont think about what losers have to say..... ppl that know you, know the truth, period.

dano how come u dont suck on my dick like that??????????? im ur daddy

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 05:13:34 am »
Medic, you are a fucking Noob -_-  shut up, The only ppl i actually look up to skillswise are: Tom, Jon, Ryoji, Dung, Quang, Cheese, Defjam, Tyga.  And no Kon, you didnt impress me at all at ppvpp  -_- So dont even Think about it.

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 05:56:03 am »
the past is gone. The future is now old man. can you beat the big bois of 2020?

Models

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 08:51:11 am »
So... I was the most watched player back in vgt/scd days. I ran penguin plug and all the other stuff needed to prove that I wasn't hacking.

People were thoroughly studying my replays in BWChart to see my clicks to try and prove that I was hacking. Everyone else was getting caught hacking this way... But me? NOPE. I wonder why..... *Take a second to think about this one... Really, do it.

Only reason why I got tagged in SCD was because 'Nova' wanted to see how i'd do with hacks on, and had me smurf as 'PvP'.. while he posted the replays for me. I went 15-0 on that while hacking before I got caught hacking and banned.

jon-sayz ratted me out when I told him that I was in fact, 'PvP' ..fucking asshole was supposed to be my friend. So because of that, I got tagged on my 'HyDrA' name. EVEN THOUGH  I never hacked on my 'HyDrA' name.

I won 2 All-Star tournaments without hacking.
I won VGT seasons 9-17 without hacking. I remember VGT15 was my best one. SC 50-4; BW 50-2
I was up on everyone that I played during my prime time.
I won some other leagues such like HGL, and SCW3? Can't remember others.

Then I quit for a couple years and would come on every once in a while to mess around. That's when I didn't care anymore and started to hack for the fuck of it.

My mouse speed/accuracy is no where what it used to be back in the day. I like to use this game to calculate that.
http://www.arcadecabin.com/play/disc_dash.html

Try it out for yourself. It's fun.

I used to be able to get over 1,000,000. NOW I can barely reach 70k-100k.

So all this talk about how I lose all credibility because I apparently hacked ALL MY LIFE? nahhh... Ya'll are dumb ;)  Just bitter because I was better when I really played this game religiously.

I had my prime time when I thoroughly cared about this game. I would have never hacked during that time to risk getting caught when everyone was on my ass watching me. I cared too much about the game during that time.

...Cheers  ;)

why don't you just stream and prove it? ^-^

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2020, 09:11:15 am »
You hacked during a cash season in ugl when you told people you were back to prove you were still the best

There’s a reason you suck so bad post remastered

Caught in Vgt caught in scd caught in ugl. Don’t doubt you hacked your whole life

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2020, 09:16:00 am »
You also denied hacking but then would continue to get caught. So anything you say is not really credible

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2020, 10:44:05 am »
HydrA doesn't suck. You have to acknowledge he's still pretty good. Top Level? He'll have to prove it he's still got it. The Past is gone. The future is now.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2020, 03:18:28 pm »
<3

why don't you just stream and prove it? ^-^

Right, so I'll go back in time and stream it for ya.

You hacked during a cash season in ugl when you told people you were back to prove you were still the best

There’s a reason you suck so bad post remastered

Caught in Vgt caught in scd caught in ugl. Don’t doubt you hacked your whole life

When was I caught in VGT?  I was briefly tagged in VGT, BECAUSE they tagged me on SCD. But then that tag got removed.

And did you know people lose a certain skill when they don't touch that particular something for a long period of time? Not sure if that's common sense for some or not. Surprisingly there's a lot of stupid people in this world.

HydrA doesn't suck. You have to acknowledge he's still pretty good. Top Level? He'll have to prove it he's still got it. The Past is gone. The future is now.
I don't care about the game like I used to. I don't play ANYWHERE as close as I used to play. Everyone is talking about the past. So I was talking about the past.

You also denied hacking but then would continue to get caught. So anything you say is not really credible

Yes I'd always deny about hacking during my prime time. Because I never did. Read my post again, and you'll see that I admittedly said that I hacked when I didn't care anymore and came back to this game years later.

I'm sure MANY MANY others have hacked on this game just to try it out, mess around and have fun with it. But they probably did it on other accounts perhaps? Ya never going to know. Those who read this will just agree in their head and not say anything.

On top of that, some of those same people are the type of people will that will BASH on people that hack. It's too funny.

It's like many homophobics that are actually homosexual.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 03:27:47 pm by HyDrA »

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2020, 03:54:32 pm »
Once you get caught cheating once, your entire history is in jeopardy. It is your word against the evidence of having cheated once. Your word doesn't hold much credit, given you've cheated once. While there is nothing proving you've done it more than once, there's also nothing disproving you haven't done it more than once. Up until evidence is provided to prove your point, you will carry that mark and be doubted.

If you are truthful, why did you decide to throw away your "legacy" by cheating?

Now if it happened twice, and you've after the first time claimed you weren't doing it anymore but then gotten caught again, well you've ruined it forever.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 03:57:16 pm by TeresMajor »

Think-Fast

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2020, 04:38:34 pm »
Give him a break. Regardless of him cheating once in the past, he is still better than the majority of the fastest map community. There are several gamers that still play that have hacked or cheated. What makes his case so different? He obviously doesn't hack anymore. Dodging him based off of the excuse that he hacks seems invalid.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2020, 04:41:21 pm »
why say once?  hes been tagged in all 3 leagues. all 3 different times. vgt/scd/ugl

Models

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2020, 04:42:37 pm »
its ok man basically all fastest ppl hack, truly nothing to be ashamed of in scw

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2020, 04:42:53 pm »
never said he hacks now. but all his known accomplishments pre remastered are tainted

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh92-44
2 Momo[gK]89-55
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 L-Mx]White65-21
5 gG]EaZy-93-50

2v2
RankPlayerRecord