+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by HyDrA April 24, 2024, 11:04:37 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26186
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 485
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 397
Total: 398

Author Topic: HyDrA  (Read 17202 times)

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: HyDrA
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2020, 06:32:49 pm »

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2020, 06:47:21 pm »
Marine didnt hack....

marine 100% hacked and i am almost positive he quit once we got caught. hop off his dick you little euro bitch.

La.h1pp13

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2020, 04:34:17 am »
I did read, you're telling it wrong. You're trying to preserve your image? Again, you were caught in SCD using auto-mine. I got to put the pretty hacker tag on your SCD account 

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2020, 06:05:04 am »
you got the reps already scan them after hacks, you wont find anything at all. Marine didnt hack, Cole. You are mad cuz he ran over your idols.... its okey. Medic, show the proof that he hacked. You dont got any at all.... I belive Kris tried so hard to get him he didnt get nothing at all.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2020, 11:53:35 am »
whos my idols?

Meraki

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2020, 05:22:03 pm »
I'm actually surprised people believe this guy lol.

You were caught multiple times from what I remember. At least twice guaranteed. This is an extreme case but how crazy would it be if someone who murdered 2 people on different occasions said what you said. "i killed 2 guys but i promise I would never kill a 3rd"

This happens all the time, people who commit crimes go into this deep denial trip, repeat it to themselves enough that they start to believe it. It's not even that they are lying at this point, it's that they have justified it so much they even start to believe it themselves.

If you got caught once and then showed some actual acts to repent THEN I would be more flexible to the idea that you have changed. The problem is you got caught again and if dryfly's memory serves him well, again.... Fakkkk me lol. Sorry but I can't pretend to believe you or gullibly sit here and accept your story.

Also, how are we going to accuse other people of being hackers(hope you all are trolling) if they never officially got tagged/caught. That shit is wack lol. Why don't we just accuse everyone at the top of the list of hacking too, fak it. Shit let me start it off, brain clearly hacked and so did rabbit.

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2020, 05:31:04 pm »
conclusion: Either prove your worth here in the present and the future or shut up about the past.

gryM.

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2020, 07:48:55 pm »
I never had enough experience playing directly with you, Tom to have an opinion...although I have had a lot of accusations come my way not only in starcraft but in my competition COD world. So, I get it.  There's always a bunch of nubs who can't fathom being beat legitimately so the only thing they can think of is that you've cheated.

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2020, 08:22:34 pm »
I never had enough experience playing directly with you, Tom to have an opinion...although I have had a lot of accusations come my way not only in starcraft but in my competition COD world. So, I get it.  There's always a bunch of nubs who can't fathom being beat legitimately so the only thing they can think of is that you've cheated.

live.sword made an anti hack in ugl and it caught hydra using maphack.

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2020, 08:49:38 pm »
you got the reps already scan them after hacks, you wont find anything at all. Marine didnt hack, Cole. You are mad cuz he ran over your idols.... its okey. Medic, show the proof that he hacked. You dont got any at all.... I belive Kris tried so hard to get him he didnt get nothing at all.

bro that lil vietcong ass mother fucker was hacking. you can go ahead and hop off his dick now.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2020, 09:36:17 pm »

live.sword made an anti hack in ugl and it caught hydra using maphack.

he got caught pre anti hack. i caught him using auto scarab in a league game vs invaderzim. sword banned him shortly after reviewing the same thing in most of his other games that season

direwolf

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2020, 10:53:04 pm »
so basically you are a common maphack user

Taffy

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2020, 05:11:03 am »
Welcome back Hydra, you were fun to watch/play with back in the day.  I find the game so much more enjoyable when just playing it casually.  I used to rank top 10 VGT/SCD but that was too stressful.  I am not necessarily worse now (just came back less than a month ago), but people are honestly a lot more better than 13 years ago, so I am not even gonna attempt to rank anymore =)

Anyone remember battle cheese btw?

Maars

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2020, 11:08:11 pm »
Welcome back Hydra, you were fun to watch/play with back in the day.  I find the game so much more enjoyable when just playing it casually.  I used to rank top 10 VGT/SCD but that was too stressful.  I am not necessarily worse now (just came back less than a month ago), but people are honestly a lot more better than 13 years ago, so I am not even gonna attempt to rank anymore =)

Anyone remember battle cheese btw?

Sure do! I just stared playing again too (Not fastest competitively though). I was La.Pr0sPeCt / xS / SiFu]Newb. Not sure if you remember me.

And hey Tom. Welcome back.

Arakul

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2020, 11:13:09 pm »
Sup matt. 😊😊😊😉😉sup tommm🙃🙃🙃🙃

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord