+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] momo stop dodging bo10 tmr by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 18, 2024, 11:20:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove Game by Lucas April 16, 2024, 10:07:07 am
[Support Center] REMOVE GAMES / TONTONATOS REPORT THATS by Lucas April 16, 2024, 09:57:39 am
[Support Center] How do I change my email address associated with my account? by LivE.SworD April 11, 2024, 01:33:41 am
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Kush_Ld[FuN] April 10, 2024, 01:33:49 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26157
Total Topics: 2399
Most Online Today: 420
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 357
Total: 368

Author Topic: HyDrA  (Read 17191 times)

Maars

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: HyDrA
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2020, 11:49:13 pm »
Sup matt. 😊😊😊😉😉sup tommm🙃🙃🙃🙃

OMG Whats up buddy!?!? You still playing?

Arakul

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2020, 09:54:42 am »
Nope i dont play anymore busy life

Azteca[ilusion]

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2020, 09:59:22 am »
TOM I REMEMBER YOU.. back from scd you were a monster!!!! and Hydra[VCk] was a name to fear!!! back then hope you doing well brother god bless

reeKo[gK]

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2020, 12:02:25 pm »
Nope i dont play anymore busy life

whats up vova

Arakul

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2020, 02:48:21 pm »
No idea who you are

MyeS

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2020, 03:47:44 pm »
Hacks or not Tom had some of the best Macro/Micro in FPM history.

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/slash.starcraft
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2020, 10:04:32 pm »
hacker labels currently were based on silly things and claims of the cocky on the server with the administrator, also with donors where their word was law. I have no doubt because even I was tagged at some point, without basis and foundation I was not even a good player, I had only created new plays and took advantage of a bug, about colors and races.
SlaSh StarCraft Games

St0mpMan

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2020, 06:05:54 am »
I am an old player and i discovered HyDrA in VGT back in the early days. I don't think he was hacking in his prime. Why ? Because i was someone that watched EVERYONE of his vgt games to teach the game and improve. It's been a lifetime... Maybe 10-15 years ago lol.

I remember HasH, Marine, HyDrA, those guys were almost unbeatable at their prime. I don't see anyone today that could beat them back in the days.

Im sad thing did not change after all of these years... Why are u guys agressiv ? We are a small community now, just enjoy this game and be nice together. Flame won't change anything at all...

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2020, 07:52:14 am »
Hunter raped Hash every time. Haha....

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2020, 09:46:09 am »
I am an old player and i discovered HyDrA in VGT back in the early days. I don't think he was hacking in his prime. Why ? Because i was someone that watched EVERYONE of his vgt games to teach the game and improve. It's been a lifetime... Maybe 10-15 years ago lol.

I remember HasH, Marine, HyDrA, those guys were almost unbeatable at their prime. I don't see anyone today that could beat them back in the days.

Im sad thing did not change after all of these years... Why are u guys agressiv ? We are a small community now, just enjoy this game and be nice together. Flame won't change anything at all...

First. Hydra was caught hacks using a hackdetector program. He even confessed to it.

You've obviously not seen the top players of the SCW or UGL eras if you came to the conclusion people now can't beat people of the past.

Tyga, Kokanee, Dinko, EviL, Omni, Defjam and Monte are or were respectively better than any VGT era player, if not at least on the same level. And that is excluding the korean players that've been winning most seasons they participated in.

Some ridicilously good koreans have played in SCW and UGL. Let me give you some examples.
Infinite Shin, one of the biggest broodwar streamers and a fastest map player

Braingod AKA Sea.KH, a PRO CARD and top 12 Afreeca Starleague finisher

LuckYBack who played for one season and didn't play much either, but would without a doubt have won had he bothered to play more matches

Rabbit/Toki who played in about 5 UGL seasons and 2 SCW seasons. He dominated in UGL and only had two competitors able to almost match him.

J.H/Voss who has won ALMOST every single season he played in and only had THREE people able to match him over all the seasons he played. Goldscv/1vs1gooooo/WhiteandBlack, Kokanee/Maximum/Fourdrones and Scan.

Goldscv/1vs1gooooo/WhiteandBlack who I lack a channel link for but has in some seasons destroyed EVERYONE excluding the other koreans and Kokanee.

And then there's koreans who haven't played SCW or UGL and are even better than some of the names above, like ttukkarandom/hamburgersasu, Inbusjaja/GangNamLife, Korean Pro Mong who plays fastest 90% of the time these days, 458!!! a monster of a player and Minchul/Gensei who is undoubtedly the second best fastest player.

If you had to rank the best fastest players, on both the korean map and the western map, it'd look something like this:
1. Brain
2. Minchul
3. Shin
4. Mong
5. LuckYBack + ttukkarandom + Flash(He played a lot of fastest in 2018) + Light(still plays fastest)
6. KIMKISSAN + Rabbit(no risking)
7. Goldscv + 458!!!
8. GangNamLife
9. J.H + Question + Scan + Rabbit(risking)
10. Ryanteacher
11. Kokanee
12. Tooo many people to list who are too close to each other in terms of skill.

Brain vs GoldSCV

Brain in ASL9 vs Light and Mind

Brain vs Soulkey and Action
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 10:06:57 am by preMier »

Kush_Ld[FuN]

• Supporter
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2020, 03:55:48 pm »

First. Hydra was caught hacks using a hackdetector program. He even confessed to it.

You've obviously not seen the top players of the SCW or UGL eras if you came to the conclusion people now can't beat people of the past.

Tyga, Kokanee, Dinko, EviL, Omni, Defjam and Monte are or were respectively better than any VGT era player, if not at least on the same level. And that is excluding the korean players that've been winning most seasons they participated in.

Some ridicilously good koreans have played in SCW and UGL. Let me give you some examples.
Infinite Shin, one of the biggest broodwar streamers and a fastest map player

Braingod AKA Sea.KH, a PRO CARD and top 12 Afreeca Starleague finisher

LuckYBack who played for one season and didn't play much either, but would without a doubt have won had he bothered to play more matches

Rabbit/Toki who played in about 5 UGL seasons and 2 SCW seasons. He dominated in UGL and only had two competitors able to almost match him.

J.H/Voss who has won ALMOST every single season he played in and only had THREE people able to match him over all the seasons he played. Goldscv/1vs1gooooo/WhiteandBlack, Kokanee/Maximum/Fourdrones and Scan.

Goldscv/1vs1gooooo/WhiteandBlack who I lack a channel link for but has in some seasons destroyed EVERYONE excluding the other koreans and Kokanee.

And then there's koreans who haven't played SCW or UGL and are even better than some of the names above, like ttukkarandom/hamburgersasu, Inbusjaja/GangNamLife, Korean Pro Mong who plays fastest 90% of the time these days, 458!!! a monster of a player and Minchul/Gensei who is undoubtedly the second best fastest player.

If you had to rank the best fastest players, on both the korean map and the western map, it'd look something like this:
1. Brain
2. Minchul
3. Shin
4. Mong
5. LuckYBack + ttukkarandom + Flash(He played a lot of fastest in 2018) + Light(still plays fastest)
6. KIMKISSAN + Rabbit(no risking)
7. Goldscv + 458!!!
8. GangNamLife
9. J.H + Question + Scan + Rabbit(risking)
10. Ryanteacher
11. Kokanee
12. Tooo many people to list who are too close to each other in terms of skill.

Brain vs GoldSCV

Brain in ASL9 vs Light and Mind

Brain vs Soulkey and Action

I also agree these koreans are truly on another level. I don't think they even play much FMP at all and are just mainly low money or that other weird Fastest map. Imagine if these Korean's actually cared to play FMP and figured out the build/timing/map inside and out. No one would be able to touch them.

La.h1pp13

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2020, 04:54:09 pm »
Tom was caught in SCD using auto-mine while I was admin on SCD. He was banned for it. His explanation was that he used the hack program to change the music on his program while he is playing, but swears he didn't use any of the hack features and forgot to turn off auto-mine on that 1 occasion. I then lobbied Kris to label him a hacker on VGT, which he ultimately did. Fun times.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2020, 09:50:31 pm »
I was caught on a different account during SCD. I explained this already. Was never on my HyDrA name.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2020, 09:26:47 am »
Tom please, you're not helping yourself here  ;D ;D

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2020, 02:04:01 pm »
Gus, haha...