+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 495
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 428
Total: 442

Poll

Who do you see winning the end of season tournament?

Scan
21 (43.8%)
j.h
12 (25%)
FaTheR.ManDinGo
4 (8.3%)
1vs1goooooooo
3 (6.3%)
GanGstEr]JoSe.
1 (2.1%)
Zoo[Rillo]
2 (4.2%)
LeGenD]NaSuS
0 (0%)
lllllllllllllll
0 (0%)
GanGstEr]D.U.P
4 (8.3%)
-Os]SkyHigh[-
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: SCW 17 Top Five End of Season Tournament  (Read 49473 times)

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: SCW 17 Top Five End of Season Tournament
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2020, 08:34:35 am »
this is a biased decision on ur part when there is clearly more complaints about changing this to set matchups in one day then there was complaints in the last 20 years about rvr.

you and premier both need to hop on the koreans dick, they havent kept the fmp scene alive. The OGs that have participated in league from day 1 have. They are just playing for money, otherwise they wouldnt be here.

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2020, 09:08:10 am »
If it is Newbport's money, Sword has in the past already decided that whoever puts up the prize(if they're the only one), gets to decide if there's a tournament or not and how the tournament is hosted and with which rules. Least that's what he's told me in the past.

Without (whoever donated the prize) there'd be no prize.

A certain someone is hitting rock bottom in public relations.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 09:42:12 am by TeresMajor »

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2020, 10:07:46 am »
Just cuz u don’t play in the league , you do understand that 100% of the games this season are RvR . And every other other season ever
This is the way it’s been on fmp community. If you want to pick go play noob ladder

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2020, 10:11:14 am »
You need to be able to play all matchups and races . Just cuz AI is crying cuz he can’t play Zerg .

Again premier ur input is irrelevant . You don’t even participate

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2020, 10:26:17 am »
@ DryFly

There is absolutely no reason for you to get as upset as you have over a simple format change suggestion. I know you place a lot of importance on this game but there is no reason to act the way you have.

For some reason it seems only you and Kon just can't stand any change, even if it's' just a suggestion. This simple suggestion has completely flipped your guys' world's upside down. My premise behind this all was for a more fair tournament. The league is not owned by you two, if you want any say in the rules and format of the tournament; donate your own money.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 10:33:19 am by Newbport »
May evil drown in its source.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2020, 10:52:27 am »
Like I said before . Your only job is to organize who plays who and set times. Not to enforce pre determined matchups. (Which u still think creates balance) rvr is a factor of balance for this map

But trying to explain to u and premier about sc is almost impossible. You both lack knowledge on the topic.

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2020, 10:59:34 am »
having RNG determine who gets favorable match up on top of favorable spawns is not really balance. There is a sense of balance in that either of the two participants can get lucky on the draw, but whoever gets the short end of it has a lower chance to win. Random = not Balance. Balance is equal footing.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2020, 11:01:48 am »
@ DryFly

There is absolutely no reason for you to get as upset as you have over a simple format change suggestion. I know you place a lot of importance on this game but there is no reason to act the way you have.

For some reason it seems only you and Kon just can't stand any change, even if it's' just a suggestion. This simple suggestion has completely flipped your guys' world's upside down. My premise behind this all was for a more fair tournament. The league is not owned by you two, if you want any say in the rules and format of the tournament; donate your own money.

New day same stupidity continues to flow.

How can you say I don’t want change when I’m advocating for a god damn map change? That’s the biggest change possible. It’s like you can only process certain words or you read what you want to. And for the love of god stop saying your moronic ideas have the capability of flipping anyone’s world around. You know what’s flipping peoples worlds around? COVID-19. Not your pathetic attempt to make things “fair” as you clearly haven’t got a clue.

If all it takes to have power here, I’ll gladly donate to sword and run my own tournament without you Korean pleasing noobs.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2020, 11:03:49 am »
And premier you forget i can see website ips to see ur accounts that vote. And also I can see how many replays you download of mine. Closet fan?

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2020, 11:04:21 am »
I have enforced nothing. There is a reason I made this thread, a poll, and messaged the top 5; to see what the community thinks of this idea.

If you and Kon were to have responded in a more mature and positive fashion and not resorted to childish behavior I feel none of this would have happened.

If your end game goal is to increase league activity you should reconsider how you treat and talk to those who donate money and are actively trying to keep it alive.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2020, 11:06:35 am »
At this point serious changes don’t attract new players , it deters players that have always played fmp. Look how many people quit when it went bw. The only way the league survives is to keep the same players who have always played fmp happy .

There is no argument around this

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2020, 11:07:39 am »
And don’t say it stops Koreans from coming . Cuz I will quote priemer 100 times saying it’s not the map or league . It’s the turn rate

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2020, 11:30:36 am »
I have enforced nothing. There is a reason I made this thread, a poll, and messaged the top 5; to see what the community thinks of this idea.

If you and Kon were to have responded in a more mature and positive fashion and not resorted to childish behavior I feel none of this would have happened.

If your end game goal is to increase league activity you should reconsider how you treat and talk to those who donate money and are actively trying to keep it alive.

If you fully read my first response, there’s zero disrespect or childish fashions. It started when you continued to make false claims and literally stupid comments. I’m sorry you can’t handle the truth and some facts and having your idea be shut down. Grow up.

We’re also clearly not the only ones who think things should stay the way they are. According to your poll and posts in this thread by Mandingo, 911, Medic, and Steal. The only people I see advocating for this change is two Koreans, Scan and Thanks who have been here about a cup of coffee and Skyhigh. Plus you two Korean lovers. Skyhigh is a low player as well so again of course he’s going to side with rules that favour low players.

Also as Cole mentioned if you think this top five is what finishes the season is wrong. This time last season Advocate and Grouch were in it. So you’re potentially taking the advice of how a tournament should be played by the people who won’t even be in it. You’re not in a position to give this advice or make these changes never mind.

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2020, 11:45:28 am »
@ KoN

Again you need to calm down.

There is no reason to get so upset.

koN

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2020, 11:52:43 am »
@ KoN

Again you need to calm down.

There is no reason to get so upset.

Again another useless post by you. I assume just conceding you’re wrong by responding by this.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord