+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 474
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 392
Total: 399

Poll

Who do you see winning the end of season tournament?

Scan
21 (43.8%)
j.h
12 (25%)
FaTheR.ManDinGo
4 (8.3%)
1vs1goooooooo
3 (6.3%)
GanGstEr]JoSe.
1 (2.1%)
Zoo[Rillo]
2 (4.2%)
LeGenD]NaSuS
0 (0%)
lllllllllllllll
0 (0%)
GanGstEr]D.U.P
4 (8.3%)
-Os]SkyHigh[-
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: SCW 17 Top Five End of Season Tournament  (Read 49491 times)

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
Re: SCW 17 Top Five End of Season Tournament
« Reply #120 on: April 24, 2020, 11:53:39 am »
And premier you forget i can see website ips to see ur accounts that vote. And also I can see how many replays you download of mine. Closet fan?

I voted only with this account. I have downloaded some of your replays to cast them, or to watch how you lose or beat specific people. As I've said many times before, you're a pretty good player but a shit person. 99% of the replays I watch are non scw replays.

And don’t say it stops Koreans from coming . Cuz I will quote priemer 100 times saying it’s not the map or league . It’s the turn rate

It is Map, turnrate, and timezone and language related. I've heard different reasons from many. A few of them also left because of the toxic behaviour.

@Kon.
Mandingo and Jose([zoo]rillo) have consistently ended in the top 5. Scan is going to end in the top 5. So while you're right that not all of them will end up in the top 5, it is likely 4 of the 5 currently in the top 5 will end up in the top 5.

And Kon, the issue Newbport has is that you're repeatedly resorting to fallacies that are uncalled for and don't add anything to the discussion except fuel duality and adversity.
Here's a list. Read through it and then read your own posts again. You'll find you're pretty much using these in every single reply you've written.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2020, 12:07:33 pm »
Ok premier let’s be civil

Explain to me how zErg gains an advantage when the opponent knows he is vs a pre determined Zerg

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2020, 12:15:01 pm »
@ Kon

By the length of your responses I can see how distressed this whole situation is making you.

I'm choosing to take the high road in hopes that this whole thing will cool down.
May evil drown in its source.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2020, 12:25:13 pm »
Newport ur not even addressing the facts he or myself are presenting . Ur just replying Calm down.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2020, 12:26:38 pm »
It’s ur forum topic ur idea . U should be able to defend ur side. But I don’t think you can 🤔

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2020, 12:26:43 pm »
Ok premier let’s be civil

Explain to me how zErg gains an advantage when the opponent knows he is vs a pre determined Zerg

Depends on the MU.
Can low ball their choke, can afford to scout side spot over middle(no midbuild toss if enemy is terran), can neglect 3 larva(in the case there's no bbs). Can go for one of the early game builds Scan sometimes does where he goes speedling burrow into lurker without a choke, which only works vs terran and not vs protoss. Etc. There's a lot of build orders that are specifically catered towards ZvT moreso than ZvP. The fact a lot of people lack the skill to pull of a lot of early ZvT builds is moreso a fault in the players, and less so in the predetermined MU pick.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2020, 12:37:19 pm »
The Zerg has to make lings and a sunk at there choke reguardless to stop a unit slipping in.

a 2 rack bunk rush is one of the most op strats vs a Zerg if scouted fast which they will cuz the Terran will only be scouting chokes
The only risk in this strat was if the opponent was Protoss

The Terran will also go right into fact and starpor tech a lot faster cuz no thread of zealot Harass

Zvp the Zerg will stil have to sunk choke and ling incase of zealot run by, where the p can go into fast drop or triple nex with no wasting on a choke or cannons . Cuz the threat of a few lings wouldn’t do almost no damage to the toss

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 24, 2020, 12:38:35 pm »
The biggest advantage for z is the opponent not knowing there Zerg until they are scouted

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 24, 2020, 12:42:19 pm »
I have presented my points in a civil and mature manner and stand by them.

I've decided not to further engage in this BM fest/childish debate.

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 24, 2020, 12:46:16 pm »
But you came out saying picked matchups is the solution for balance . We argued and stated facts how it isn’t. It’s more the map . And you replied calm down

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 24, 2020, 12:57:14 pm »
Most of the above mentioned things almost never happen in an environment with a higher skill level, aka the Korean scene. They have far less issues with all of the things you mentioned despite prepicking. If you want I can send you my entire database so you can see for yourself.

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 24, 2020, 01:02:29 pm »
I was engaging and stating my case until you an Kon started BM'ing me.

After that the debate was over and still is.

It's' funny how someone who cares to claim about league activity will BM someone who has donated multiple times.

Real mature.

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 24, 2020, 01:04:14 pm »
Also, picking mu and being allowed a mu once is purely intended to avoid unfair match up distribution, much less about rushes and cheeses.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 01:06:10 pm by TeresMajor »

Meraki

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 24, 2020, 01:15:33 pm »
This whole idea that you need to play the league or rank top 5 to give some input on balance is a bit ridiculous. I can understand if it were random noobs who have been playing Starcraft for a week but lets be honest here, most of us have been playing this game for unhealthy amounts of time, enough to point out the obvious flaws of a map.

Most balance teams out there are below average, some don't even play their own game. Name 1 game where the game developers are progamers, there isn't one. It doesn't take a genius to realize how horrible this map is.

Match up, meh it's whatever, honestly I can deal with a protoss relatively well. Match ups still mostly come down to gameplay. But positioning plays such a huge role. That's the one thing I would love to see this league change. The god damn map... it's aids... seriously. I don't play it but im just saying, there is better maps out there.

I have a question for the people who so badly refuse to accept a more well rounded map. What is the real reasoning? What bums you guys out so much about the korean map?

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2020, 01:26:15 pm »
What map would be the fairest for the tournament?

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]91-59
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2