+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 01:49:04 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26187
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 578
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 15
Guests: 439
Total: 454

Poll

Who do you see winning the end of season tournament?

Scan
21 (43.8%)
j.h
12 (25%)
FaTheR.ManDinGo
4 (8.3%)
1vs1goooooooo
3 (6.3%)
GanGstEr]JoSe.
1 (2.1%)
Zoo[Rillo]
2 (4.2%)
LeGenD]NaSuS
0 (0%)
lllllllllllllll
0 (0%)
GanGstEr]D.U.P
4 (8.3%)
-Os]SkyHigh[-
1 (2.1%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: SCW 17 Top Five End of Season Tournament  (Read 49418 times)

direwolf

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: SCW 17 Top Five End of Season Tournament
« Reply #150 on: April 25, 2020, 08:26:20 pm »
How about editing a Korean fastest map blocked high ground abuse, 12 and 6 OC small stacked of all vespene geysers to have extra spaces for the base?

OR

How about editing a foreign western map more narrowed choke for 12 and 6 and fix 12, 3, 6, 9 spawning locations from getting eco harassed easily? the bases are kinda too near to the side of the base and can be easily harassed IMO. Also, minerals should be at the bottom side of the base to make it balanced eco in the beginning.

there are many maps like that but people dont play them

scan, you have to understand that these dumb players have played only one map for 20 years so dont expect them to play on another map even if it is 99% the same

most, if not all, fastest map players think they are gods of starcraft and it hasnt changed since 2004ish

it took fastest map players 20 years to learn how not to suck on a simple plain map and now you want them to play on a different map? come back in 2040

Insider info: direwolf (aka heavymachinegun) had a girlfriend who cheated on him with a FMP player, so now he dedicates his life to trolling the SCW forums and telling everyone how bad fastest is

what do you mean by insider info? i forgot my password so i made a new account but i never knew i had fanboys
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 09:05:32 pm by direwolf »

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2020, 09:10:01 pm »
How about editing a Korean fastest map blocked high ground abuse, 12 and 6 OC small stacked of all vespene geysers to have extra spaces for the base?

OR

How about editing a foreign western map more narrowed choke for 12 and 6 and fix 12, 3, 6, 9 spawning locations from getting eco harassed easily? the bases are kinda too near to the side of the base and can be easily harassed IMO. Also, minerals should be at the bottom side of the base to make it balanced eco in the beginning.

or we can continue playing like we always have and you can come over here to win your months rent, or fuck off? that seems pretty appropriate to me.

I honestly don't care either of the sides. Im putting down my opinion in this thread and all of the sudden you trash talking to me? I dont get your shit and i dont need to be treated like the way you think, dog.

shut your little broke korean ass up. fuck outta here.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2020, 11:17:49 pm »
Just fucking stop trying to change stuff, fuck sake. If you guys wanna fucking play a korean map fucking go to Asia server.

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2020, 11:39:37 pm »
Just fucking stop trying to change stuff, fuck sake. If you guys wanna fucking play a korean map fucking go to Asia server.

preachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. go play in premiers asia tournys if you dont like the current format.

direwolf

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2020, 01:18:56 am »

give this man a medal

the map is bad, the players are dumb (some maphack lovers) but it is what it is

play or leave

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2020, 06:52:18 am »
will there ever be a discussion on scw forums where people behave like normal human beings and not like lizard brain cavemen?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 06:54:51 am by TeresMajor »

Meraki

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2020, 08:47:50 am »
will there ever be a discussion on scw forums where people behave like normal human beings and not like lizard brain cavemen?

Nope. Full of grown men with the mind set of a 13 year old. Hate to resort to insults but it's shocking to know most of you guys are over 30.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2020, 09:20:18 am »
<--

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2020, 01:17:44 pm »

the majority of people came in here saying this is a stupid idea and you and your little fan boy newbport wouldnt listen. go host your shitty little korean tourneys and take these kids with you. the league will live on with or without you and the two korean kids who come over to win their months rent.

also direwolf who the fuck are you? random ass kid go away.

MagicFingers

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2020, 01:48:01 pm »

the majority of people came in here saying this is a stupid idea and you and your little fan boy newbport wouldnt listen. go host your shitty little korean tourneys and take these kids with you. the league will live on with or without you and the two korean kids who come over to win their months rent.

Actually if you look at the vote, 1/3 of the people found the idea interesting. (I voted for rvr) I have to agree that it's unfair to change rules in the middle of a seasons, specially for final tournament.

Still I think it's hard to judge this idea without testing it, maybe people will come to enjoy it (or not).

Also Newbport was keen to listen but you guys after stating your point just kept trolling and bm'ing him. Kinda ruin the discussion

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2020, 01:50:25 pm »

Actually if you look at the vote, 1/3 of the people found the idea interesting. (I voted for rvr) I have to agree that it's unfair to change rules in the middle of a seasons, specially for final tournament.

Still I think it's hard to judge this idea without testing it, maybe people will come to enjoy it (or not).

Also Newbport was keen to listen but you guys after stating your point just kept trolling and bm'ing him. Kinda ruin the discussion

dude donates $200 and wants to change the entire dynamic of the league. it doesn't make any sense and it would have been easier for him to just keep his little pennies and fuck off with stupid ideas.

LivE.SworD

• Administrator
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2020, 02:31:04 pm »
Guys settle down. Whatever happens this tournament is not in any way the future of SCW, its just an experiment to try something different and see how it plays out. We should be able to have people shake things up a bit once in a while without causing widespread panic

DryFly

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2020, 06:27:49 pm »

premier voted 9 times for set matchups. the votes arent realistic

Medic

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2020, 06:31:12 pm »

premier voted 9 times for set matchups. the votes arent realistic

Premier ur pathetic if u made 9 accounts to vote.

premierrrrr

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2020, 08:37:58 pm »
As I've already said before, I voted once. I am not as petty as a certain few individuals here. Also not nearly as invested in this as you might think. I am not playing. I only have issue with the narrow minded crusade against change and the racist toxcity.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 08:43:52 pm by TeresMajor »

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2