+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by KuSh[VcK] Today at 12:03:59 am
[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 23, 2024, 10:55:24 am
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26177
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 322
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 277
Total: 284

Author Topic: BattleCheese- // MafiaCheese-  (Read 18127 times)

gryM.

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: BattleCheese- // MafiaCheese-
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2020, 01:07:17 pm »
Are you Camaro from HydrA ?

Sup, yeah its me...

Oi7iuM[gK]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2020, 03:42:51 pm »

Sup, yeah its me...
:) add me @us west bro im k(o)m(b)a(t) you and Dan( s(u)p(r)a ) were sopose to help me get better.Im currently using Shoopi @uswest would be nice to get some games going,sorry for mispell some keys on my laptop are melted.

gryM.

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2021, 12:47:07 am »
Sup baby...It's ya boy CaM...2010 MLG Anaheim ring any bells? haha <3...I'm almost disappointed you didn't mention my name but I understand :P

Would love to do 2's with you again someday...maybe 1s?  I think we're still friends on FB and BNET?
[/quote]

yes.

QcCOrado

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2021, 08:23:13 am »
Daym my legend right here haha ! I use to watch your terran replays 24/7
Still have some of your greatest matches ;) 5$ a copy haha.

Welcome back man i hope youll get back your skills !

YFD-NewB

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2021, 01:43:10 am »
I was there when U started Strife for fun lOl. I remember PimpX-Gangsta / mike and Andre. The whole Slayers clan back then too lol I remember N1 and Kele Nd Albert where they @. Cheese was best on VGT imo

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2022, 02:51:16 pm »
It's been a really long time since I've played. I recently reinstalled and have been playing a few pub games for nostalgias sake, and learned of this community. Been hanging around in op ugl- here and there and encountered a few players from back in the day.

A few of my Akas, the first 2 were before the creation of SCD and VGT.

U.S.M.C.Cheese
Cheese]Strife[
BattleCheese-
MafiaCheese-

I started playing shortly after broodwar was released, and got hooked on fmp pretty quick. Before there were leagues, there were clans with bots that kept records of clan battles in their channels (somehow everyone had a winning record vs everyone else xD). Some of my fondest memories were large scale clan battles vs Dr.andre's crew and the infamous west vs east tournament. I was one of the first players to random in 1v1s, as everyone just picked protoss back then. I was able to take games off of the top players with terran after a while, which was unheard of back then. Squall and Andre were the people i remember most from back then, I would be curious to see if they are still around or have popped in recently.

After scd was established, i reluctantly decided to play in season 2 despite it being on vanilla, which to me is a very boring way to play without the addition of bw units. I went something like 165-12 and won that season, and then played more actively in VGT, winning a few leagues there. I quit shortly after, came back for a couple months again before sc2 was released, and then quit for good when i started getting into Dota.

Im curious to see who stuck around all this time, who came back from the dead when remastered or covid-19 hit, who has popped in and out for nostalgias sake, and what everyone has been up to. Without social media and the battle.net launcher, i lost contact with almost everyone i used to play with.

I would love to hear about everything that's happened in the fmp world since the release of sc2, which was what 10 years ago?

Battlecheese is Hydra, Hydra is BattleCheese, but not exactly. Hydra is a group of players, multi player hacking, along side various other hacks. Glad you remember me asshole. I bankrupted your entire family. Amen to that :D.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2022, 06:00:47 pm »
Woh... I want to laugh but this is just saddening 😬🥴

BLuE[KaOz]

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2022, 07:25:26 pm »
i always used to hear stories about dr.andre he quit sc before i knew of any good players but i used to hear how gosu he was.. plz tell me this isnt the real andre.. this guys a complete fucking pub and retard..

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2022, 09:02:37 pm »
i always used to hear stories about dr.andre he quit sc before i knew of any good players but i used to hear how gosu he was.. plz tell me this isnt the real andre.. this guys a complete fucking pub and retard..

It is me and i dont try anymore buddy. The "how do I not lose" algoroithm no longer resides. That and people hack at another level but I just smoked smoke lol thats was fun

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2022, 10:35:49 am »

It is me and i dont try anymore buddy. The "how do I not lose" algoroithm no longer resides. That and people hack at another level but I just smoked smoke lol thats was fun

This is him, this is how he's always been. He was never THAT great, there were just fewer good players during that time, so him and a few others were always regarded as top players. Dre has always seemed...not all there? The hacking accusations have always existed though (coming from him I mean).

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2022, 12:31:52 pm »

Watch my most recent game was Jose, then add a few more layers to it and you will realize how great I was. Understood? The playres back then were better. The team play was substantially better. You have no clue what your talking about. You have alll turned the game into a hack fest. Templars storming fucking 50%-100% out of range. Warping in zealots and temps and then editing the replays afterwards. You are a disgrace to the game.

This is him, this is how he's always been. He was never THAT great, there were just fewer good players during that time, so him and a few others were always regarded as top players. Dre has always seemed...not all there? The hacking accusations have always existed though (coming from him I mean).

KinG-MeMz

• Broodling
  • No introduction needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2022, 03:37:53 am »
the east vs west tournaments with the 8 man smurf those were legendary haha.

King-memz lmao i forgot about that dude. Probably credits himself with inventing trolling. I only ever played him once, which was really suspect since he had always flamed and dodged until that point. He picked toss, did like a really poor 7 minute storm drop, crashed the game with a hack and claimed victory. 8/8

That "poor 7 minute drop" ass raped all your miners and got you down to like 105 psi versus my 200. You then proceeded to drop hack me as I was about to come run you the fuck over. I also recall you not being able to drop me a single time.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 03:39:59 am by KinG-MeMz »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2022, 06:00:23 am »
memz is absolute trash

KinG-MeMz

• Broodling
  • No introduction needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2022, 03:10:18 am »
memz is absolute trash

I saw you tried to follow me on Instagram. I don't like faggots following my shit so I blocked you. Not before I checked out your "photography" first though. Speaking of absolute trash.

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2022, 11:15:59 pm »
Follow me @perpetualmomentsnyc you love my shit haterrrrrr

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord