+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Alex Today at 12:26:22 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26192
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 465
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 354
Total: 368

Author Topic: BattleCheese- // MafiaCheese-  (Read 18133 times)

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
Re: BattleCheese- // MafiaCheese-
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2022, 11:53:20 pm »
Follow me @perpetualmomentsnyc you love my shit haterrrrrr

Are all these so called "models overweight elves?" Also, why do you look so scrawny and feminine Ronin?

Don't share horrible pictures....learn photography gg bye.

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2022, 12:56:38 am »
hater #2, grandmaster photographer here get @ me for hire buddy boyyyy

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2022, 08:48:43 am »
Yeah, dude's actually a good photographer.

This dude could be hired as a photographer by any almost any marketing agency in the country, and he probably is.

KuShDaddy

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2022, 02:15:52 am »
It's goes to show you, not every legend can come back and be the same player... Andre clearly won't ever be the legend people remembered him as today. All those people you mentioned though. I slaughter in pp v pp. And left and came back. And still slaughtered all of yall.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2022, 05:00:18 am »
It's goes to show you, not every legend can come back and be the same player... Andre clearly won't ever be the legend people remembered him as today. All those people you mentioned though. I slaughter in pp v pp. And left and came back. And still slaughtered all of yall.

Lol hi Gus. Can you just stop? It's getting ridiculous.

U.s.m.c.l)ark

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2023, 02:27:49 am »
It's been a really long time since I've played. I recently reinstalled and have been playing a few pub games for nostalgias sake, and learned of this community. Been hanging around in op ugl- here and there and encountered a few players from back in the day.

A few of my Akas, the first 2 were before the creation of SCD and VGT.

U.S.M.C.Cheese
Cheese]Strife[
BattleCheese-
MafiaCheese-

I started playing shortly after broodwar was released, and got hooked on fmp pretty quick. Before there were leagues, there were clans with bots that kept records of clan battles in their channels (somehow everyone had a winning record vs everyone else xD). Some of my fondest memories were large scale clan battles vs Dr.andre's crew and the infamous west vs east tournament. I was one of the first players to random in 1v1s, as everyone just picked protoss back then. I was able to take games off of the top players with terran after a while, which was unheard of back then. Squall and Andre were the people i remember most from back then, I would be curious to see if they are still around or have popped in recently.

After scd was established, i reluctantly decided to play in season 2 despite it being on vanilla, which to me is a very boring way to play without the addition of bw units. I went something like 165-12 and won that season, and then played more actively in VGT, winning a few leagues there. I quit shortly after, came back for a couple months again before sc2 was released, and then quit for good when i started getting into Dota.

Im curious to see who stuck around all this time, who came back from the dead when remastered or covid-19 hit, who has popped in and out for nostalgias sake, and what everyone has been up to. Without social media and the battle.net launcher, i lost contact with almost everyone i used to play with.

I would love to hear about everything that's happened in the fmp world since the release of sc2, which was what 10 years ago?

Hey dude, not sure if you remember me, i played U.S.M.C.l)ark and (you&I)..hasu back in the day. I played with you a bunch early-mid 2000s and remembered you as super gosu. You're the only person I ever saw win 1v3 as terran back then haha. I played a bunch of FMP a year or two ago and haven't much lately but would be great to play again with you sometime for old times! Anyway email me gjk888@gmail.com

DE-Yris

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2023, 04:46:59 am »
Is any of you oldies able to list the Winners of every SCD and VGT season for both 1s and 2s?

The List is very sorted after for the game of FMP! 😂
Eastside : )
Q

DE- Leader

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2023, 04:02:24 pm »
I won. They claim I got 2nd but I didn't they just changed the scoring at the end of the season. And SCD was on Regular StarCraft not Broodwar which makes a big difference.

What you need to realize is this. The boys in the military use Starcraft to gauge someones intelligence. The problem is their are guys in the military also playing.

But it didn't matter what they did, I still beat the game. The SCW currently is a lot easier then what we had back then.

Is any of you oldies able to list the Winners of every SCD and VGT season for both 1s and 2s?

drandre

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2023, 05:18:20 pm »
https://web.archive.org/web/20050527213100/http://www.starcraftdream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5463

Notice my name mentioned in the chat and a lot of votes too. Those other names are no name players that the retard ISFJ's made up lol

Also notice the site looks exactly the same as Starcraftworld.net. It's the same exact military folks who built both sites.

What you don't realize is. They made it a StarCraft site not a Broodwar site because they got annihilated to the point where they thought their must be a simulation or something controlling their actions. In other words, I beat them so bad, the lost their mind. Hence STAR CRAFT DREAM. To this day, these retards can't let go of what they lost during those years both in Chess and in StarCraft.

That is the true story. These people are insane and are hell bent on making sure if they don't win, that nobody wins.

I won. They claim I got 2nd but I didn't they just changed the scoring at the end of the season. And SCD was on Regular StarCraft not Broodwar which makes a big difference.

What you need to realize is this. The boys in the military use Starcraft to gauge someones intelligence. The problem is their are guys in the military also playing.

But it didn't matter what they did, I still beat the game. The SCW currently is a lot easier then what we had back then.

DE-Yris

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2023, 06:47:42 pm »

I already knew Military men in the US love this game because Blizzard was such a Huge company back in the day for PC games, everything with a competitive edge in this World they have a huge stake in.

This sounds cocky but I keep taking down Brooklyn and New York’s military Alpha gamer lol ez

Unfortunately I scored a 3 on my ASVAB and can’t come in to challenge all the Military players : (
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 07:09:21 pm by Yris »
Q

DE- Leader

N-Sea-V

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2023, 12:49:49 am »
Are you Camaro from HydrA ?

Sup, yeah its me...

Cam? what up curttttt its zach i dont remember my hydra name lol

Dreadlord Proletius

• Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2023, 01:18:05 am »

I already knew Military men in the US love this game because Blizzard was such a Huge company back in the day for PC games, everything with a competitive edge in this World they have a huge stake in.

This sounds cocky but I keep taking down Brooklyn and New York’s military Alpha gamer lol ez

Unfortunately I scored a 3 on my ASVAB and can’t come in to challenge all the Military players : (

your tongue is shaped like a heart

DE-Yris

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2023, 02:40:49 am »

your tongue is shaped like a heart

Yea, that’s because I’m not from the North.
Q

DE- Leader

Battlelegit-

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2023, 06:10:01 pm »
i carried Cheese in 2s. AKA Xile.Spider xS.0y Battlelegit- and the REAL oGs called me Cid

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord