+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 474
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 2
Guests: 416
Total: 418

Author Topic: xs.day  (Read 15849 times)

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: xs.day
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2020, 02:26:49 pm »
too many people in scw say a lot of racist things all the time and excuse it with "just banter", "just a little bm", "didn't really mean it". I've seen people say so much sincerely racist stuff in lobbies, in channels, in observer and everywhere. You can't defend that shit. Ignoring it is the least we can do. Punishing it is something WE SHOULD DO, but SCW would die if he start banning half the people here.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2020, 02:33:02 pm »
Alright, then half the people from this website should also be banned for making fun of me for being gay. Is that tolerated too?

Joining the channel hey "xS.gay" "at least I don't like it up the ass like you"

To zero out someone, myself, and not look at the broader issues of this community, is not really fair..

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2020, 02:38:33 pm »
Lmfao Alex, 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2020, 02:45:16 pm »
Alright, then half the people from this website should also be banned for making fun of me for being gay. Is that tolerated too?

To zero out someone, myself, and not look at the broader issues of this community, is not really fair..

Change starts with you. You should apologize to Scan for all of the stuff that you said. Humble yourself. Put people on blast when they call you gay. MODERATORS you should be banning people for this behavior. So what if you lose some people. I garuntee this will thrive if you start putting an end to BM and start promoting GM. You will see better players, attitude will improve, morale will improve etc.

too many people in scw say a lot of racist things all the time and excuse it with "just banter", "just a little bm", "didn't really mean it". I've seen people say so much sincerely racist stuff in lobbies, in channels, in observer and everywhere. You can't defend that shit. Ignoring it is the least we can do. Punishing it is something WE SHOULD DO, but SCW would die if he start banning half the people here.

The LEAST we can do is point out when people are doing it. I've seen it before, heck i've engaged in it before when i was younger. But it would be very easy to put an end to this stuff.

DAY I am not attacking you. I just think your attitude and behavior is absolute garbage. Apologize to him.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2020, 02:51:08 pm »
you're right.

La.h1pp13

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2020, 05:01:10 pm »
Be the change you want to be in the world *la la la laaaaa la la*

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2020, 05:40:19 pm »

Change starts with you. You should apologize to Scan for all of the stuff that you said. Humble yourself. Put people on blast when they call you gay. MODERATORS you should be banning people for this behavior. So what if you lose some people. I garuntee this will thrive if you start putting an end to BM and start promoting GM. You will see better players, attitude will improve, morale will improve etc.

The LEAST we can do is point out when people are doing it. I've seen it before, heck i've engaged in it before when i was younger. But it would be very easy to put an end to this stuff.

DAY I am not attacking you. I just think your attitude and behavior is absolute garbage. Apologize to him.

Nightmare-

I did not read your essay that started this post nor will I. I was not going to reply to you, but then my eyes caught the last sentence you said about not attacking me.

You do realise this whole post is about you attacking me? You do realise someone in op ugl asked how you've been and you said trying to change an asshole's view. That said asshole being me.

You are attacking me, and I'm not opening or reading this thread anymore. You can think whatever you want about me, but if you really think I'm the only "bm" person in the community, you are delusional.

I am not going to change, as you're trying to do. Leave me alone, and go focus on other important stuff than cause drama on here. Maybe focus on yourself, and why other's words bug you so much. Especially those of whom you do not even really know.

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2020, 06:39:10 pm »
Be the change you want to be in the world *la la la laaaaa la la*

Hey that's what I live by!
Glad to see someone is familiar with this!

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2020, 06:44:32 pm »

Nightmare-

I did not read your essay that started this post nor will I. I was not going to reply to you, but then my eyes caught the last sentence you said about not attacking me.

You do realise this whole post is about you attacking me? You do realise someone in op ugl asked how you've been and you said trying to change an asshole's view. That said asshole being me.

You are attacking me, and I'm not opening or reading this thread anymore. You can think whatever you want about me, but if you really think I'm the only "bm" person in the community, you are delusional.

I am not going to change, as you're trying to do. Leave me alone, and go focus on other important stuff than cause drama on here. Maybe focus on yourself, and why other's words bug you so much. Especially those of whom you do not even really know.

You read my post. Why lie?
I have stated that I am NOT attacking you (you even pointed this out yourself???) I am pointing out your racist view, because I believe people like you should be banned at least in this setting.
I am not trying to get you to change, I just want you banned. I wish this was punishable by LAW because racism is a very serious issue. Not only racism, but an attack on another country. Sure, it's only starcraft. We're only some nerds online. But it's principle my friend, something you may know nothing of.
Lastly, before I too step away from YOU, you did read my post. Quit lying to yourself, it's hurting others around you.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2020, 07:12:04 pm »
Being called out for acting LIKE AN ASSHOLE =/= being attacked. If you didn't even READ what he wrote you don't even have a ground to build an argument or a defense on. You're straight up a walking fallacy machine if this is your modus operandi. Straight up delusional with your head buried in the sand.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2020, 10:03:31 pm »
Being called out for acting LIKE AN ASSHOLE =/= being attacked. If you didn't even READ what he wrote you don't even have a ground to build an argument or a defense on. You're straight up a walking fallacy machine if this is your modus operandi. Straight up delusional with your head buried in the sand.

I have no reason to give you an excuse for my behaviour, and to be even more frank, I do not know who you are. You’re disregarding the fact that I get called a fag and made fun of constantly in this community. By no means is that a reason to justify my actions against Scan. I will gladly apologize to Scan because yes, I was an asshole.

But being a dick is immoral in your eyes. Yet no one is defending me when people ridicule me for being gay. Does sexuality not matter? And yes, I’m brining this up because when I first came back 5 months ago, I was made fun of. No one stood up for me—not saying I needed it.

But it’s not mentioned that Scan whispered me when I made a game calling me a noob and not being able to micro because I wouldn’t change the turn rate to his preference. He also called me an ignorant westerner before I began to be a dick.

In short, who are you to judge me? We’re all dicks sometimes, and I’m pretty confident that you can be too.

Look at the vocabulary you use. You think by using more sophisticated words makes you look intelligent and superior to others because that’s how it comes off.

In short, you are by no means allowed to judge me if you were not present during the altercation. Furthermore, get a life.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2020, 10:05:08 pm »
Also, if you want to see me be an asshole, you have not seen nothing yet. You’re arrogant man, just as I am a dick.

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2020, 10:14:27 pm »
I will defend you from now on when people are being dicks to you about your sexual orientation. But don't be surprised people ridicule you for being gay when you yourself so often ridicule your own sexual orientation with some of the things you say in lobbies and channels.

If you want to be treated with respect, make sure you treat yourself with respect in the public eye. If you don't you LOWER the bar for others to treat you badly lower and lower until they feel anything goes.

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2020, 10:23:56 pm »

I have no reason to give you an excuse for my behaviour, and to be even more frank, I do not know who you are. You’re disregarding the fact that I get called a fag and made fun of constantly in this community. By no means is that a reason to justify my actions against Scan. I will gladly apologize to Scan because yes, I was an asshole.

But being a dick is immoral in your eyes. Yet no one is defending me when people ridicule me for being gay. Does sexuality not matter? And yes, I’m brining this up because when I first came back 5 months ago, I was made fun of. No one stood up for me—not saying I needed it.

But it’s not mentioned that Scan whispered me when I made a game calling me a noob and not being able to micro because I wouldn’t change the turn rate to his preference. He also called me an ignorant westerner before I began to be a dick.

In short, who are you to judge me? We’re all dicks sometimes, and I’m pretty confident that you can be too.

Look at the vocabulary you use. You think by using more sophisticated words makes you look intelligent and superior to others because that’s how it comes off.

In short, you are by no means allowed to judge me if you were not present during the altercation. Furthermore, get a life.

I wasn't going to post anymore til I just read this. I appreciate you apologizing to Scan in advanced. I hope that in your future endeavors people will respect your sexual preferences! Thanks for being cool about this for the most part. It takes a pair to admit when wrong. Hopefully this ignorance between you and premier goes away too, and this community can actually have some respect as its foundation.
Hope the best for you! My "beef' is over here. Thanks again.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2020, 10:34:02 pm »

I wasn't going to post anymore til I just read this. I appreciate you apologizing to Scan in advanced. I hope that in your future endeavors people will respect your sexual preferences! Thanks for being cool about this for the most part. It takes a pair to admit when wrong. Hopefully this ignorance between you and premier goes away too, and this community can actually have some respect as its foundation.
Hope the best for you! My "beef' is over here. Thanks again.

thank you. Sometimes we need people to point out our own flaws. I was stubborn to admit I was a dick. I’m one of the nicest people you could ever meet, and people can vouch for that. I guess I have pent up anger towards this community.

I am always open to criticism because if some thinks they live in an idyllic life, without flaws, is more ignorant and arrogant than I was. 

However, with premier, I have no angst. I’ve never said anything offensive to him, not will I ever. It’s on his own terms if he is capable of acknowledging that he can be quite harsh with his words.

Can we drop this already? There are more crucial issues in our lives than to focus on someone else’s errors.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 10:37:25 pm by hihihello »

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]93-61
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2