+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 01:49:04 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26187
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 578
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 15
Guests: 527
Total: 542

Author Topic: Hydra is Despicable  (Read 4775 times)

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
Hydra is Despicable
« on: February 11, 2021, 03:49:55 am »
At first I didn't want to share this to make a scene. People may think I am bm because people constantly make fun of me, but Tom (hydra), aka most watched player, took it to a whole new level. I never thought he would say this to me, but I just wanted to share with the community the real person he is.

It's one thing to be BM, but to tell me my dad is lucky to be dead, that's just fucking low. FUck you Tom, I hope everyone sees the piece of shit you are.

FYI, I only called him ugly because in the channel 123 he kept calling me a hobbit and man child because I'm short.

Looks like you couldn't even make it in the top 5 because u dodge all season, and tried to get games 2 days before it ends. Sad.

He actually sent me a 3rd message about my dad, but I didn't bother saving it because these 2 prove my point alone.

ALSO, sorry for the bad quality, but u can still read it
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 04:50:54 am by hihihello »

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
Re: Hydra is Despicable
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 03:57:52 am »
Second image he sent me a SS of what he texted me because I blocked him, so that's what he wrote to me

heavymachinegun

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 04:01:22 am »
you never get good things from noobs with maphack

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 05:31:49 am »
Is this a joke or what....  Alex, how fucking old are you. Disgusting dwarf-faggot.  Look kid, we all know your a wreck in need of help. If you are going to post something. Post everything, not just your story faggot...  Now fuck off and go cry some more. Clearly Tom made you another asshole since you need to come on scw to cry about it.

insaNe

• Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 07:35:51 am »
Yo Alex, I feel like I see some truth that's worth sharing. Please take it with a huge truckload of salt, but here's my perspective:

Making light of or using the death of a loved one to hurt someone isn't very cool (although, fuck I might do it if it's gonna help me win a game or if I really don't like the person). Starting off those convos bm isn't cool either (although I'd probably do that too, especially if I thought messing with the other ego involved would get me a game).

The thing that's the most concerning though is how this is even on your radar as a way to spend your time. It's a self worth issue.

You'll probably never meet Hydra, and he'll probably never have a profound personal impact on any of your future successes. It's literally not worth caring at all about what he (or anyone you'll meet on here) thinks about you as a person if they're not being constructive (and perhaps even then). You seem to have a want/need for validation that must be filled (I think we all do), but it seems from the outside that you might be trying to fill it with people from this community. There are probably less than 10 people on here worth letting have that kind of responsibility, and even less would be compassionate about the opportunity when it comes--especially when you BM them consistently (first? not important).

I think if you wake up every day with a clear head and focus on what you want to make out of life (especially hard for a lot of people) and are actively making progress--even if it's just baby steps--you'll realize that you have the trust and authority to validate your own self. It doesn't need to come from competitors on a war game. It doesn't need to even come from people you know IRL. It's a personal thing. At some point, we all must own this personal responsibility. At least it seems so to me. It seems to be the only viable path to sustainably increasing self worth.

Congrats on #1 K rank btw. Clearly putting in that work.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 08:12:28 am »
Yo Alex, I feel like I see some truth that's worth sharing. Please take it with a huge truckload of salt, but here's my perspective:

Making light of or using the death of a loved one to hurt someone isn't very cool (although, fuck I might do it if it's gonna help me win a game or if I really don't like the person). Starting off those convos bm isn't cool either (although I'd probably do that too, especially if I thought messing with the other ego involved would get me a game).

The thing that's the most concerning though is how this is even on your radar as a way to spend your time. It's a self worth issue.

You'll probably never meet Hydra, and he'll probably never have a profound personal impact on any of your future successes. It's literally not worth caring at all about what he (or anyone you'll meet on here) thinks about you as a person if they're not being constructive (and perhaps even then). You seem to have a want/need for validation that must be filled (I think we all do), but it seems from the outside that you might be trying to fill it with people from this community. There are probably less than 10 people on here worth letting have that kind of responsibility, and even less would be compassionate about the opportunity when it comes--especially when you BM them consistently (first? not important).

I think if you wake up every day with a clear head and focus on what you want to make out of life (especially hard for a lot of people) and are actively making progress--even if it's just baby steps--you'll realize that you have the trust and authority to validate your own self. It doesn't need to come from competitors on a war game. It doesn't need to even come from people you know IRL. It's a personal thing. At some point, we all must own this personal responsibility. At least it seems so to me. It seems to be the only viable path to sustainably increasing self worth.

Well said <3. Agreed 100%

coolbun2003

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 10:13:45 am »
i want to say something... but i dunno what to say ... :(

Savior

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 11:58:09 am »

there's clearly previous history between the two of you but i agree with al. don't let it get to you and focus on more important shit since you don't know each other irl. this is a 20+ year old game after all..

damn, you ruthless..
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 11:59:55 am by Savior »

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 09:43:34 pm »
Dano, YOU are a disgusting human being. Shut the fuck up you mongoloid fucking towel head. I'd slap the shit out of you. Don't talk shit about alex you fucking pussy everyone on scw would murk you
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 10:51:00 pm by RoNin »

Ppicka

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2021, 05:06:07 am »
Wow. I would never talk like this about someone. EVER. How rude..

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2021, 02:34:25 pm »
Alex why do u care what hydra thinks? Ur #1 now fuck him and his opinion.

TealSilverSteal

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 04:38:29 pm »
Ronin, when you actually get a real job from a seriouse contract-agency msg me. Lmfao... to actually think that you take photos of ”models” which clearly look like my ledt nut. Your jew-nose, feminine clothes dressing wont get you anywhere. Your the last one to talk, fucking loser hahaha

Night]v[are

• Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2021, 09:40:39 am »

Perfectly written. Thanks for caring.

there's clearly previous history between the two of you but i agree with al. don't let it get to you and focus on more important shit since you don't know each other irl. this is a 20+ year old game after all..

damn, you ruthless..

RJBTV

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2021, 12:48:59 pm »
The comments in this thread:

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2021, 01:02:49 pm »
Ronin, when you actually get a real job from a seriouse contract-agency msg me. Lmfao... to actually think that you take photos of ”models” which clearly look like my ledt nut. Your jew-nose, feminine clothes dressing wont get you anywhere. Your the last one to talk, fucking loser hahaha

Rofl I’m a loser? Says the guy who stays talking shit on a scw forum 24/7 and Doesent even play sc.  btw have you seen my photos? Don’t be jelly of my good looks and my talents ahaha

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord