+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 26, 2024, 05:33:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26199
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 474
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 7
Guests: 402
Total: 409

Poll

Should Jose be banned and replaced from the tournament for stalling?

Yes
39 (76.5%)
No
12 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: SCW24 End of Season Report Thread  (Read 20917 times)

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
Re: SCW24 End of Season Report Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2021, 08:50:44 pm »
Jose and why can you not play before Saturday?

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2021, 08:51:44 pm »
I also think Saturday is a little ridiculous.. you could play tonight if you wanted, but to say in 5 days is annoying. I think you should play tomorrow, and if you do not show up then you lose. we cannot be waiting for you

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2021, 08:54:55 pm »
Dude day... Don't try to reason with him. He won't play vs gold ever

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2021, 08:58:18 pm »
Well, then I will give him until tomorrow to play. Sorry Gus maybe next season, but if I don't have a say in what happens with my money, then there's no reason for me to donate anymore.

And to be honest, I didn't even ask for a tournament. I wanted one last season but I wasn't allowed to, and for sword to call the shots with my money without consulting me is kind of ridiculous.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2021, 09:08:09 pm »
Jose should use manners and this thing wouldn't happen. Anyway... I'm coming for you Tom !!!! >:)

do i smell another 5-0?  8)

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2021, 09:08:50 pm »
@ hihihello

I'm calling no shots and had no idea who's money it was.

I simply took hosting the end of season tournament into my own hands out of courtesy and passion for the game also considering I've done it before successfully.

I've stated my views about Jose and the situation, from here I will assume you host of the end of season tourney.

And just for the record, look at the poll ratio lmao.

gg's!
May evil drown in its source.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2021, 09:09:26 pm »
What I won't is hydra to have my money and to start the new season now. If not I will not be so willing to donate again in the future. No one should have a say what they do with my money.

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2021, 09:11:25 pm »
@ hihihello

I simply took hosting the end of season tournament into my own hands out of courtesy and passion for the game also considering I've done it before successfully.

I've stated my views about Jose and the situation, from here I will assume you host of the end of season tourney.

gg's!

I do not want this tournament to happen that may take a week or more to finish because every top player, other than white is a dodger. Tom doesn't even really deserve my money because he did hide from a lot of people, and massed games vs his clan mate only. So, in the future if I donate and tom or any player that finishes in 1st place but dodged players to not tarnish their record, I will award the money to the player that played the most vs good people..

So yes, I want Tom to have the money. I do not want a tournament.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 09:15:02 pm by hihihello »

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2021, 09:12:56 pm »
Alternatively, Sword could just start the new season and these four play out the tournament when they have time..

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2021, 09:15:22 pm »
@ hihihello

gg's!

I do not want this tournament to happen that may take a week or more to finish because every top player, other than white isn't a dodger. Tom doesn't even really deserve my money because he did hide from a lot of people, and massed games vs his clan mate only. So, in the future if I donate and tom or any player that finishes in 1st place but dodged players to not tarnish their record, I will award the money to the player that played the most vs good people..

So yes, I want Tom to have the money. I do not want a tournament.

You're so confusing. Saying I don't deserve the money but then saying u want me to have it? 🥴

hihihello

• Supporter
  • Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2021, 09:18:00 pm »
Well it's true Tom. but for the sake of starting the new season I'd like to just move on from this...So you get my money, and if Sword says otherwise I will not donate anymore. outrageous someone else deciding what they do with my money

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2021, 09:26:56 pm »
Well it's true Tom. but for the sake of starting the new season I'd like to just move on from this...So you get my money, and if Sword says otherwise I will not donate anymore. outrageous someone else deciding what they do with my money

if i had cared so much about my record i wouldve dodged gold to begin with

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2021, 09:45:56 pm »
Organizing a tournament is so easy, why are you complicated is just eliminate the player who does not appear.

For example, the tournament will last 1 week starting on Monday, the host decides the ultimatum date in case both never coincide then the host decides that the range is Wednesday 6pm to 8pm (the time is chosen favoring the west player a little more trying to be neutral are 13 hours difference is more complicated but the Korean has to comply since he is in a western league)

It is the last chance the one who does not appear is eliminated but can be eliminated earlier if that player did not appear on the date that he said, example Monday night 6-9pm EST and then the Korean put Mars 7 am-10am EST and he did appear in both by putting bnet screenshot tests and posting in the forum, in that case the Peruvian will be eliminated without having to arrive on Wednesday.

Already if there are greater forces and they can only the weekend, should have a good excuse  and the host is flexible, it will be given on Saturday as the last chance always choosing the time from 7-9pm.

Both players must be active in the forum putting the dates and the range of hours that they can and post when they are at that time.

If both do not appear on any date, both are eliminated, and they pass with the direct final and the same thing is done in each confrontation. The host should be on the ultimatum date he proposed to see who arrived and who qualifies.

Another rule would be if the Peruvian does not post anything on the forum and the Korean posts his date Tuesday 7-10am and presents and arrives on Wednesday 12 am, the Peruvian will be eliminated for not being active in the forum, so the ultimatum date not necesay Wednesday 6-8pm
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 09:58:57 pm by FaINeR »

Newbport

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2021, 09:52:58 pm »
@ Fainer

Have fun with that bruh LOL
May evil drown in its source.

FaINeR

• Season Winner