+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Starcraft "PC" If you want to Become Gosu by Dreadlord Proletius March 26, 2024, 05:27:16 pm
[General Discussion ] upload game by gG]EaZy- March 24, 2024, 10:00:51 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete game Match ID 1627 by Lucas March 24, 2024, 03:38:14 pm
[Clans] Clan gK by RoNin March 23, 2024, 07:48:49 pm
[General Discussion ] Delete SCW Season 44 1v1 - Match ID# 1513 by Lucas March 22, 2024, 07:37:43 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3388
Latest: Reeko~[gK]
New This Month: 4
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 25989
Total Topics: 2390
Most Online Today: 435
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 372
Total: 377

Poll

Who do you think will win the scw 28 tournament?

taeng`k
76 (60.8%)
L-Mx]DinGo
6 (4.8%)
LeGenD]HyDrA
14 (11.2%)
L-Mx]JoSe.
7 (5.6%)
L-Mx]Scan
1 (0.8%)
L-Mx]jh
6 (4.8%)
Resoud
6 (4.8%)
LovelyRabbit
7 (5.6%)
Fujibayashi
2 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: $1000. Information about Prize pool and Tournament for Season SCW 28  (Read 69807 times)

Zero Toxicity

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
Jose was more active this season. If scan had taken the time for play vs jose on your schedule they would have played. Last season  they coincided in that schedule. Unless they coincided and one of the players did not want to play.

Scan the time you chose is dawning and more difficult for west user. Last season you were able to play earlier. I'm also surprised that hydra hasn't played vs scan since he likes to play at dawn. but hydra could only 2 days.

So the fault is of the 3 for not putting more than his part and forcing them to play you.

Scan is your decision and they no longer have to coordinate, Friday and Saturday 9pm if their rivals do not show up they are eliminated and you pass the grand final. I'll be at that time to confirm who's coming. I had to coordinate the duels last weekend.

Fujibashi would be more eliminated for disappearing but it would still be good if he played vs rabbit as a last chance.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 12:04:25 am by Zero Toxicity »

scan1014

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Jose was more active this season. If scan had taken the time for play vs jose on your schedule they would have played. Last season  they coincided in that schedule. Unless they coincided and one of the players did not want to play.

Scan the time you chose is dawning and more difficult for west user. Last season you were able to play earlier. I'm also surprised that hydra hasn't played vs scan since he likes to play at dawn. but hydra could only 2 days.

So the fault is of the 3 for not putting more than his part and forcing them to play you.

Scan is your decision and they no longer have to coordinate, Friday and Saturday 9pm if their rivals do not show up they are eliminated and you pass the grand final. I'll be at that time to confirm who's coming. I had to coordinate the duels last weekend.

Fujibashi would be more eliminated for disappearing but it would still be good if he played vs rabbit as a last chance.
I made a comment in page 15 before you made this comment. I spent 2 weeks to arrange time with this west users, but they don't want to coordinate and they want to play on their time zone when Korean people are sleeping.
I have my stream schedules, ASL qualifiers, ASL live commentary pre-arrange meetings, and StarCastTV video.
Saying something like I played on their timezone in the past doesn't mean I can do it now or even in the future.
I wish you the best luck hosting the tournament, hoping to see a better tournament rule in the future.

Decaf

• Tank
    • View Profile
Good luck in the qualifiers!

LetsPlaySC-

• Supporter
  • Marine
  • We are the universe experiencing itself ~
    • View Profile
It's a damn shame Scan is dropping out, considering his situation it's understandable..  Good luck in ASL playing with the big boys ~

leostorm444

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile

today 7 - 11 pm horario est

Zero Toxicity

• Supporter
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
I gave them 2 weeks trusting that they would play each other. But everyone put different hours that did not coincide. Now So the point is scheduling the dates

I repeat again at least you would have sacrificed only one day to play at dawn when Jose was online. You know it's a west league, do the Koreans must adapt to the est schedule.

Just tell me if those dates and times clash with another activity you have? If you tell me that you have the qualifiers this weekend, I'll make a space during the week but try to make it early, maybe 10pm est. Let me know if you still want to participate by offering this opportunity.

There is already a past of hydra and jose who does not like to play with each other, I hope they play today or tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 11:14:59 am by Zero Toxicity »

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
I have work.... can I schedule a time for this Monday or thursday...?  I tried playing my games on my other days off but jose would just ignore me then end up replying 3hours later.
Nearly got to play vs scan but he didn't see my msgs until later on

SlaSh

• Zealot
  • SlaSh
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/slash.starcraft
a lot of kindness, the prize is not enough for the players to be committed?, where are the organizers who designate the dates and the players adapt to what is established, is the prize not enough?, now it has to wait for when someone can or would you like to play?
SlaSh StarCraft Games

FaINeR

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
01.22 pm8  (this website time)
resoud go?

Perfect  saturday 9pm go

Hey Fainer_30  What do you think about group C
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 04:36:00 pm by FaINeR »

Vulture

• Zealot
    • View Profile
Honestly, the only people that seem committed to this tournament are the Koreans.  This Will give us a bad rep to host anything further down the line and attract more Koreans. GJ to all the dodgers, absolutely 0 commitment. Better to just not participate than to pull this off

Flyff

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Honestly, the only people that seem committed to this tournament are the Koreans.  This Will give us a bad rep to host anything further down the line and attract more Koreans. GJ to all the dodgers, absolutely 0 commitment. Better to just not participate than to pull this off

very true lol

leostorm444

• Season Winner
  • Broodling
    • View Profile
Re: $1000. SCAN, JOSE, HYDRA, RABBIT, FUJIBASHI PLAY THIS WEEKEND OR ELIMINATED
« Reply #236 on: January 21, 2022, 07:53:10 pm »
All players must show up tomorrow Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9pm EST hour to play their duels. Must be punctual and will be given 30 minutes. After 9:30 pm EST hour if you don't appear in the channel op ugl you will be eliminated or for not posting in the forum.

They have 2 chances if they do not appear Friday and Saturday they will be eliminated and they will not have a prize
If you want to say something you can send me a private message and send me you email for paypal payment  the 9 players.

Casters can be present at that time and stream with a 5 minute delay. I will be present.
Start posting now and on the date set

Resoud vs L-Mx]jh

Fujibayashi vs LovelyRabbit

LeGenD]HyDrA vs L-Mx]JoSe. vs L-Mx]Scan

ok i agree, today i will stay 9:30 - 11:30 EST hour

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
I'll be on in 30min. Omw home now

JoesCastyCasts