+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Top 8 finals by Ridd1cK[DFWM] Today at 05:01:02 am
[General Discussion ] Sniper.scope by Ridd1cK[DFWM] April 24, 2024, 12:10:14 pm
[General Discussion ] Remove game Match ID# 2927 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:48:02 pm
[Support Center] Add game please by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:46:44 pm
[Support Center] Re: GANGSTER]CHILE DISCONNECTED. REMOVE GAME ID#2917 by Lucas April 22, 2024, 04:45:46 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3391
Latest: Gang]BlackDuck
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26189
Total Topics: 2405
Most Online Today: 450
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 3
Guests: 410
Total: 413

Author Topic: Top Players Tourney To Win The Season  (Read 4933 times)

LaMota[xXx]

• Broodling
    • View Profile
Top Players Tourney To Win The Season
« on: September 24, 2017, 01:17:20 pm »
Top 7 Should have a tourney at the end of the season so they can not avoid to play each others instead of playing the same people or low ranked easy players also this will enrich the league with highquality games making the league more atractive... What do you think?

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
Re: Top Players Tourney To Win The Season
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 04:37:12 pm »
To bad everyone dodges. Let me guess. Tourney needs to be rvr right? Not no rules. Correct? Sick of noobs making threads about anything at all when they'll never be an important part of the league or any good to reach top 5 ever. Why do you even care?? Try getting 5x better then make a few suggestions. You and that mafi kid are literally nothing.

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 04:46:46 pm »
This reminds me of one vgt where they did EVERYTHING in there power to stop me from winning. Made a thread saying I was going on vacation for 10 days so they started the decay system. Came back with a few days left of the season and got my first back only to have threads made "top 4 should all bo3 rvr" and the mods actually did it haha. Everything in their power short of banning me. Kiah won the rvr tourney.

LaMota[xXx]

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 05:06:07 pm »
To bad everyone dodges. Let me guess. Tourney needs to be rvr right? Not no rules. Correct? Sick of noobs making threads about anything at all when they'll never be an important part of the league or any good to reach top 5 ever. Why do you even care?? Try getting 5x better then make a few suggestions. You and that mafi kid are literally nothing.

you say it yourself "everyone dodges" a tourney would avoid the dodges... im triying to get in the tops, i never dodges nobody I'm in a learning stage...this is a suggestion to enrich the league i dont know why do you take it so personal... i dont care about you picking protoss, but i would like more games of top players crossing each others and not playing 15 times the same guy...

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 05:07:50 pm »
We all know Robotoss would lose if it was rvr. Lol Cole is already up in Robotoss in rvr,  :)

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 05:11:38 pm »
Another one that will never do anything with any league aka Chang.bing. Go fuck off and watch friends ya fucking woman.

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 05:14:13 pm »
And so far the guys that have been playing each other the most are ALL in the top 7 so wtf is your deal? Your're welcome?? 

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 05:15:55 pm »
I would play more if you didn't pick toss all the time. You're boring any1 in the top 10 can best you in a rvr .  You're 1-15 rvr . Lol I'd rather see some1 else win the cash prize that actually plays all races. 

A

• Hydralisk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2017, 05:20:29 pm »
Guys like you ruins the league by picking protoss on unbalanced map. That's why so many people stopped playing it's boring seeing you win it.

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 05:25:26 pm »
Ok, I see that you aren't talking about anyone in particular just suggesting something, I don't think its necessary this season tho
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 05:30:40 pm by sNipEr.ScopE »

Pro]turbo-

• Muted
  • Marine
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2017, 05:26:26 pm »
No one cares if you play or not. You could completely quit and not make another post and no one would even say your name once or remember who the fuck you are. So no worries if you don't play "because of me". I've always said my rvr sucks but it's better than yours. That's forsure.... I was actually gonna give all the prize money I'm probably going to win back to try to further the league/site any little bit I could but there's 0 chance of that now. Not one cent from me because of little noobs like you. Half the community are just jealous losers who will never win. Always the noobs with the most to say so fuck giving anything back. I'll play next season and win money to. And the next. And next... nothing anyone can do about it short from a bogus banning. You're best bet is to quit actually because you're gonna c the same thing every fucking season I choose to play. And that my little noob is me winning money.

Season Info

SCW Season 44
Open: Mar 1 - Apr 29
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]jh93-45
2 Momo[gK]90-58
3 L-Mx]GoM54-7
4 gG]EaZy-93-50
5 L-Mx]Don~48-7

2v2
RankPlayerRecord