+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[General Discussion ] Rollback Netcode in Brood War by xRidd1cK Today at 01:16:40 pm
[General Discussion ] SCW 63 begin when? Open Tournament hosted by Hero Clan by XelRus October 09, 2026, 01:28:11 am
[General Discussion ] Pie in the face to celebrate 50 subscribers! by xRidd1cK October 07, 2026, 11:36:13 am
[Clans] ●●● ~ ㆍiMpacTㆍ ~ ●●● by Patriotic.Newb October 05, 2026, 07:07:57 pm
[General Discussion ] Who won Brain vs gomdor by TealSilverSteal October 05, 2026, 05:57:27 am

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
 
 
 
Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 27636
Latest: legalnekasynointernet-Eme
New This Month: 4011
New This Week: 3052
New Today: 423
Stats
Total Posts: 26319
Total Topics: 2752
Most Online Today: 1817
Most Online Ever: 36250
(July 03, 2026, 02:56:49 pm)
Users Online
Members: 28
Guests: 1792
Total: 1820

Author Topic: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game  (Read 14106 times)

lovelive

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 26
    • View Profile
I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« on: February 23, 2022, 02:01:15 am »
BurgerSasu says "I dont play west map"

If Hydra want korean map I say again

Decaf

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 243
    • View Profile
Re: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 09:50:16 am »
How much $$$ would it take for him to play Western map?

I'll throw down if it's on our map.


JoesCastyCasts

  • Supporter
  • Tank
  • *
  • Posts: 234
    • View Profile
    • Joe's Fastest SC Casts
Re: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 02:20:14 pm »
Same

Decaf

  • Tank
  • *****
  • Posts: 243
    • View Profile
Re: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 08:30:02 am »
Alright I guess I'll hit him up on his stream hehehe

Edit: Offered $100 he says "West map is trash sorry" lmao damn.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 08:33:20 am by Decaf »

lovelive

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 26
    • View Profile
Re: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2022, 10:04:41 am »
He never play west map this is not problem of money

junkhead

  • Broodling
  • *
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
Re: I suggested BurgerSasu vs Hydra 30$ Game
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2022, 01:32:10 pm »
Brain plays on China's fast map which is shittier than ours. Sasu fear.

 

Season Info

SCW Season 63
Location: Op UGL@USWEST
Open: Oct 8 - Nov 23
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 Don~15-1
2 -Ank]Donkey8-4
3 -Ank]KoRoOsTeR11-9
4 -Ank]-kObe8-3
5 KingLeBron11-9

2v2
RankPlayerRecord
1 -Ank]Choi9-7
2 LgX[PerroCosmic5-0
3 GanGsTa876-3
4 [RO]Rapid6-3
5 Oni]X[AreS-5-2

Help keep the league active.
Powered by EzPortal