+- +-

+-Recent Topics

[Support Center] Add game by RoNin June 05, 2024, 09:44:55 pm
[Support Center] Report game plz by Annunaki June 05, 2024, 09:17:44 am
[General Discussion ] Delete games by Robotic- May 31, 2024, 05:16:32 pm
[Introduce Yourself] I'm back! MaFia.Azazel / PoPe[or]DoPe by Fishy May 30, 2024, 05:56:04 pm
[Support Center] LGX Extacys by Dreadlord Proletius May 28, 2024, 01:05:18 pm

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 3394
Latest: Bisuconan
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 26343
Total Topics: 2416
Most Online Today: 453
Most Online Ever: 3142
(January 23, 2020, 05:58:40 am)
Users Online
Members: 5
Guests: 344
Total: 349

Poll

Carvusis has gotten a big mouth seems he knows about my personal life but won't show his presumably ugly face. Leave your vote below! Enjoy carvusis!

Yes
2 (18.2%)
No
0 (0%)
Who cares about this mentally challenged moron?
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Is Carvusis a dodger noob and a fail troll?  (Read 6173 times)

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
Re: Is Carvusis a dodger noob and a fail troll?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2022, 06:31:44 pm »
He still won't say his aka or give me a clue who he is. The poor coward is afraid of getting humiliated. Defending the dodger Cole when he knows damn well they're both afraid. I'm a real man I fight my battles not run away.

You're a real coward running away from rabbit noob. In a tournament fake accs. Haha
I played rabbit over 100 times motherfucker. The games are even on YouTube I almost beat him rabbit won by the skin of his teeth god you are fucking dumb or what? Im online now just bought a Razer mouse go 1s jackass? Etc is ur aka

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2022, 06:42:15 pm »
He still won't say his aka or give me a clue who he is. The poor coward is afraid of getting humiliated. Defending the dodger Cole when he knows damn well they're both afraid. I'm a real man I fight my battles not run away.

You're a real coward running away from rabbit noob. In a tournament fake accs. Haha
I played rabbit over 100 times motherfucker. The games are even on YouTube I almost beat him rabbit won by the skin of his teeth god you are fucking dumb or what? Im online now just bought a Razer mouse go 1s jackass? Etc is ur aka

Dude you're always dodging.. You have someone create a fake account to play in the tournament for you anf you ghost in the tournament fake fass fujibashi whatever newb ass name you created. Sounds stupid like your English. Go to school join Tom pretends to know about stock living in poor San Jose and can't afford a good education.

Stop dodging people and stop ghosting. You're worse than Cole.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2022, 07:41:23 pm »

Dude you're always dodging.. You have someone create a fake account to play in the tournament for you anf you ghost in the tournament fake fass fujibashi whatever newb ass name you created. Sounds stupid like your English. Go to school join Tom pretends to know about stock living in poor San Jose and can't afford a good education.

I'm sorry but at least I don't have to pose in front of a rental car pretending it's my first brand new car.

Idk what San jose has to do with anything? It's actually one of the most expensive cities to live in.. "poor San jose"

So easy to talk mad shit when you're hiding behind an alias right? Are you too afraid of what others might think of you if you were to respond on your real account ?

Lol.

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2022, 08:31:04 pm »

I'm sorry but at least I don't have to pose in front of a rental car pretending it's my first brand new car.

Idk what San jose has to do with anything? It's actually one of the most expensive cities to live in.. "poor San jose"

So easy to talk mad shit when you're hiding behind an alias right? Are you too afraid of what others might think of you if you were to respond on your real account ?

Lol.

San Jose being expensive does not mean it is good for anything. The market goes up due to the surrounding business or reputation other entities have around there. For someone claiming to be knowledgeable about stocks. It outstands me how stupid you are and don't understand basic economics. Do you have am education beaver?

AccUrSeD

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2022, 11:26:59 pm »

Lol.

San Jose being expensive does not mean it is good for anything. The market goes up due to the surrounding business or reputation other entities have around there. For someone claiming to be knowledgeable about stocks. It outstands me how stupid you are and don't understand basic economics. Do you have am education beaver?

Did this guy say San Jose is a shit city, then go on and explain why it's a great city all in the same breath?

Wild.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2022, 11:27:37 pm »

Lol.

Please tell me when did I ever say I was knowledgeable about stocks? Man..Chris... idk what's going on with you but seriously..? Are you okay?

I'll try asking this again

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2022, 11:45:35 pm »
why is anyone giving this fat piece of shit the time of day? lol noobs

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2022, 12:04:20 am »
I'm just worried about the guy. He's clearly having an episode

RoNin

• Supporter
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2022, 12:20:22 am »
Tom knows as much about stocks as Riddick knows about NFTs.

Userishere

• Broodling
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2022, 01:13:32 am »

Lol.

Please tell me when did I ever say I was knowledgeable about stocks? Man..Chris... idk what's going on with you but seriously..? Are you okay?

Why do you try to show sympathy towards his well being then condescend him the next statement? All your posts indicate how much of a narcissist you are. garbage player, garbage attitude

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2022, 02:11:10 am »

Lol.

Why do you try to show sympathy towards his well being then condescend him the next statement? All your posts indicate how much of a narcissist you are. garbage player, garbage attitude

All of these new accounts coming out of no where just to post In this thread lol.

Come on... Stop hiding
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 02:12:44 am by HyDrA »

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2022, 04:24:27 am »
I'm just worried about the guy. He's clearly having an episode

Good thing to say when you have no other facts to say or can't defend yourself...Ronin and Accursed no one called in the groupies that provide free sucking dick and wins to Tom. Thank you useless nothings.whose Chris again?

Carvusis

• Muted
  • Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2022, 04:26:26 am »

Lol.

Agreed. I like how people are speaking up against the morons that bandwagon and kiss ass to these low life bmers. Tom claims to show sympathy but bms and accuses people of mental health. Tom go seek therapy unless you have mental issues from your hooker mom.

HyDrA

• Season Winner
  • Reaver
    • View Profile
    • HyDrA Stream
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2022, 05:58:50 am »
So easy to talk mad shit when you're hiding behind an alias right? Are you too afraid of what others might think of you if you were to respond on your real account?

sNipEr.ScopE

• Reaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2022, 07:26:35 am »
Lmfao this guy still going  ;D ;D

Season Info

SCW Season 45
Open: May 8 - Jun 22
1v1
RankPlayerRecord
1 L-Mx]GallO102-77
2 pGf]Pescador-66-46
3 thats_fishy46-27
4 GanGs]BlackSwan87-55
5 BigPappa86-111